What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pineapples Oaxacan Thread

Koondense

Veteran
Double Oaxacan #4 :)

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Cannabiogen Oaxacan 79 S1 looks so good. Big frosty calyxes, typically sativa.

How is the smoke?

A nice happy warm high, not extremely potent, but it gives me a nice well being feeling. I noticed that i stay wake up pretty long when smoking it. :)

Koondense

Veteran
DOAX#4, gorgeous lady
picture.php

Low temperatures bringing out colors from all my ladies, this DOAX#4 is purpling, the OaxPan even more(just buds, her fans turned yellow).
Lovely smells are becoming heavier :)

Cheers

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Great colorfull frosty Buds Koondense, for sure looks like a Oaxaca Skull pheno. Can't remember if i've already asked, whats the nose on this girl? :)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
It seems from the 15 Hawaiian Sativas are more as the half males, but i want more females to choose from. So i'll completely start from scratch and let germ 100 HS Seeds, as i received 100 x 1L Pots in the meantime it's a good time for a new start. I'll keep the Tripod and a other nice looking Plant from this round. (both males)

The new start....

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

It seems from the 15 Hawaiian Sativas are more as the half males, but i want more females to choose from. So i'll completely start from scratch and let germ 100 HS Seeds, as i received 100 x 1L Pots in the meantime it's a good time for a new start. I'll keep the Tripod and a other nice looking Plant from this round. (both males)

The new start....

View Image

Nice pics

Koondense

Veteran
DOAX#1(so called beanstalk pheno, sweet tropical goodness, makes you want more)
picture.php

DOAX#2(vigorous pheno, sweet lemons but less interesting than #1)
picture.php

DOAX#3(bushy low pheno, smells very interesting and intriguing, candied citrus with some liquorice)
picture.php

Cheers

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Like i said in the Mexican Thread, amazing work you have done with the Double Oaxacas. That Double Oaxaca#4 looks so beautiful, perfect grown in my eyes. The other ladys are looking beatiful as well. The licorice smell on your DOAX#3 lady is a Oaxaca'79Skull trait, the same trait can be found in Vmans Purple Satellite.

Seems i made a good choice to choose you as a tester. :D

Koondense

Veteran
Yes you did and a big thanks again for choosing me :)

I hope the clones will root soon, aybe i went wrong with rockwool, usually the best results i get is from light soil. Well if not i think i will have to pop some more seeds, in any case i will and maybe find a male for future crosses.

Cheers

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Yes you did and a big thanks again for choosing me :)

I hope the clones will root soon, aybe i went wrong with rockwool, usually the best results i get is from light soil. Well if not i think i will have to pop some more seeds, in any case i will and maybe find a male for future crosses.

Cheers

You're welcome! :)

Hope your clones will root, especially the DOAX#4 which looks bad ass. Your buds seems to have a nice density.

I would describe both Oaxacan lines as a happy stony up high, i can relax without flying away. Im staying up longer as usual, so not a sleepy stonyness. :)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
One of the two Hawaiian Sativa males i've kept.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Popping 100 Seeds of the same strain really makes fun, it's a bit like Christmas. More and more heads coming up now every few hours, let's see how much will make it. :)

Hawaiian Sativa
picture.php

elanius

Veteran
great work PP and Koondense! No wonder you decided to keep that male PP, that guy looks angry hehe

Latest posts

Latest posts