What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2x2 Grow - Mars Hydro TSW2000 - Home Made DWC

redleb961

UPDATE :

Flowering day : 23rd

Plant has been showing explosive growth, i can literally see the buds get bigger every day.

She started showing signs of nute burn since ive been feeding her lots of the Bloom nute lately ; here's the schedule :

5L (1.3gal) Container

- 13ml GHE Micro
- 20ml GHE BioRoot Plus
- 4G GHE Grow
- 18ml GHE Bloom
- 1.3ml of PH Down

The last 2 waterings were only Ph'd water to flush the soil a little bit and limit salt buildups and nute lockouts ... Going to feed again tomorrow !

Pictures :

redleb961

UPDATE

Plant is still getting bigger and fuller by the day !

Still showing signs of nute burn, will have to lower down the numbers next time i feed.

Here are a couple photos from today (Exactly 4 weeks into flowering, 4 weeks to go) :

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
UPDATE

Plant is still getting bigger and fuller by the day !

Still showing signs of nute burn, will have to lower down the numbers next time i feed.

Here are a couple photos from today (Exactly 4 weeks into flowering, 4 weeks to go) :

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82683&pictureid=2056090&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82683&pictureid=2056096&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82683&pictureid=2056095&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

They look fatter than last week. :tiphat:

redleb961

FINAL UPDATE

Flowering ended at 8 weeks from the first pistils signs (A couple days earlier)

Chopped the plant, hung every branch by itself on the scrog net and let it dry for 4 days in the dark.

Currently curing in jars almost at 65% humidity.

Final dry weight : 298grams (1gr/Watt approx)

Very satisfied with the final results, and honestly never going to back to HPS. This single plant in a 2x2 under the TSW2000 yielded equally as 6 plants i had growing under a 600W HPS in a 5x5 grow room.

Only downside to the light is that the drivers give off too much heat, i had a pc fan blowing on the drivers (outside of the tent) for the entire grow or else i wouldnt have been able to touch them..

Here are a couple random photos of the end of the grow :

JDubsocal

Nice work. I have entertained the idea of getting a small tent and after lurking on your grow I am sold on it. Thanks for sharing!

redleb961

Nice work. I have entertained the idea of getting a small tent and after lurking on your grow I am sold on it. Thanks for sharing!

Its a good tent to start with, not only, but also when you have so limited space ! This tent was sitting in the attic covered in dust, i used it a couple years back when i was in the beginning of my journey. The most i got out of it in the past was around 30-60gr (1-2oz). With the experience i gained over the years i was able to get 300gr (10.5oz) in this grow using that same exact tent.

Go for it ! It does have the potential specially when scrogging

redleb961

Reminder :

Strain : Super Critical by GHS
Indica : 70%
Sativa : 30%

Smoke quality is good and soft, buds have a fruity taste and smell, effects are nice and comfy, increases appetite alot and gives a good deep sleep. Not very long lasting but has nice peaks.

Attachments

• IMG_2429-Edit-2.jpg
    IMG_2429-Edit-2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 31

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Reminder :

Strain : Super Critical by GHS
Indica : 70%
Sativa : 30%

Smoke quality is good and soft, buds have a fruity taste and smell, effects are nice and comfy, increases appetite alot and gives a good deep sleep. Not very long lasting but has nice peaks.

Sounds very tasty. :smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts