What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
https://i.imgur.com/XYALfQ3.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5u2AkqH.jpg

Dont know why my photos didnt work, but i will just post the links here

Click on go advanced and them attachments so how mine work. The Key Lime x Dos I put out last week looks killer. Were gonna have some fun. I'm trying out several types of Geo Organics soil outdoors. And also will use indoors. I'm gonna find me about 3-5 good plants, I've got several Sour Valley clones I could use 1, there's several others I'm considering. I wanna get the bigger ones out. I've got 2 Moby Dick from Dinafem and planned to clone both and keep my fav, put I'm having a hard time not putting the smaller. Also with my Strawberry AKs I can't get to clone and several others. A Gelato OG, and Dos from Sweat Seeds. I've had a helluva time getting anything to root. But I'm gonna stay at it. But I've got several pretty decent plants I'm gonna put out. Just gotta get some perlite and I'm good. Hopefully these plants do good. I need to clear some small brush and trees around it that may help hide it.

St. Phatty

one of my outdoor plants was NUKED by the heat.

a 3 gallon pot on top of the soil in a 30 gallon pot. guess it got too hot.

another plant with the same genetics in the same size pot etc. - survived AOK.

bibi40

Autoflower spot :

picture.php

Mazarilla - Urban legends x9
Gorilla - Urban legends x7
Auto gelato - Female seeds x4
Cream mandarine xxl - Sweet seeds x2
Stardawg - Fastbuds x1
Glue gelato - Barney's x1
Northern light - Rqs x1
Auto GelatOg- Seedsman x1

tiphat.gif

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I bought 5 bags of Perlite yesterday!!!! Glad to get it, there putting away the summer stuff at Wal-Mart. Now I'll pick me out a few more to plant. Sorry I'm gonna get a pic today of the 5 plants I've got out. Wow Bibi 2 different Auto Gelato, and all those others!!! Great work

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's the Ink-Bird for the giveaway For USA and Canada. We'll probably start it Mon and run it for 7 days. Also guys in my WVs this and that thread will be in this giveaway. It's in the indoor soil section. Note we plan to do a giveaway the whole world can be involved in after this. So UK, AU, Your definitely gonna get a chance. But tell you buddies we'll start Monday and run the giveaway 7 days. Check it out here's the 608 ink bird

https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Temp...MWH0XDR889Y&psc=1&refRID=70RNZZJ6BMWH0XDR889Y

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Please be careful there's a guy tried to steal my threads, as everybody knows. So make sure you post in the Original Anything Outdoors threads. Not a coat tail rider that's names a thread exactly like I've did 3yrs running. I'd at least had the fucking respect to ask, hey man can I steal your thread name. Or smart enough to name it his own lol, . Just shows he's trying to gain from my threads. His thread should be fucking renamed. Just a coat tail rider I could outgrow in a wheel chair. But watch the thread you post in. You ain't getting shit from that thread he stole the name of. I ask Backcountry did he mind if I started a new outdoor grow thread outta respect. Which you don't find a lot on icmag anymore. I just let my work over nearly 20yrs and about 12-14yrs ago I got brave enough to post pics

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hes from Canada and stole the thread name in January, so that pretty clear to me his intentions. I don't know anybody in Canada doing grows in fucking January. Yea I usually start in the spring with the thread. It's basically a summer thread. A guy up Canada takes my thread name and makes it his and starts in January.....SMFH. So watch that imposters thread

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
They named Cops, Live PD for a reason didn't they. I know we're just icmag but your not gonna tell me that's right. What's the possibility of his thread beening named after mine 0%, he's been on my thread and knows the name. Damn Tychos Anything Outdoors 2020......what you know there's his thread a name.

BYF

A thread name has zero relativity to actually doing anything in the real world who cares who starts it? It isn’t like you get money for thread views ...

I guess you gotta have something to worry about id just hope it be something actually significant

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well as many know I scaled back my containers and didn't do the guerilla growing this year because security issues. Here's what I've got so far. It's a sad cry from last season, but I'm on level 15 alert and gotta be careful, jealousy is my main reason for security issues. These guys have to go to NC to get anything like I've got. I caught a couple so called friends on my property were nobody should be. I was friends with the guy beforehand but didn't talk anything about growing. I think I said something like I tried about 5yrs ago and never had luck. That's when he named my guerilla spot, I'm sure if it wasn't dark outside the nite he told me my face probably would've give it away. I said damn that would be to far to carry water. He definitely wasn't up there the last 2yrs or he'd stole what little I had. But it's probably around half a pound, which is expensive in these parts.....anything is expensive here, and there's not a job within 2hrs lol, poverty=wv. I was telling my wife last nite I'd like to walk up to that guerilla spot to see if he might be using. It's been wet this season that guerilla spot would've been perfect this year. I couldn't keep the water to it last year it never rained. 2018 was rain everyday, 2019 was beautiful!!! couldve benefit from a few rains though. And 2020 is looking a lot like 2018 but not that bad yet.....2018 was crazy, I don't remember the sun much that season. It's also been cloudy in 2020

Attachments

• 20200624_190141.jpg
    20200624_190141.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20200624_190223.jpg
    20200624_190223.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 20200624_190239.jpg
    20200624_190239.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 20200624_190256.jpg
    20200624_190256.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 18

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The first 5gal black bucket is a Burning Man clone I fought from Exotic Gentix it's finishes fast indoor like 50-55day. The Blue bucket is a Double Sundea that was overfed a few mths ago and hopefully starts to grow. I've had her in a corner to clone and she got fed with another group of plants and I burned her up

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's my Key Lime x Dos in the tub, the orange bucket is a Auto NL that needs a good feeding. And the other is a Headbanger from 2015 Karma. It needs some leaves removed and staked up better. It reminds you of a old SFV it's flemse.....Im gonna take some green tie and tie up a back branch. But it's a female getting in the way indoor was I'm just gonna grow it out. I've got one identical I'm saving for cloning. I need to do some work to them all. But I'll definitely move these a little farther down in a few days

Attachments

• 20200624_190239.jpg
    20200624_190239.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200624_190256.jpg
    20200624_190256.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200624_190319.jpg
    20200624_190319.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200624_190426.jpg
    20200624_190426.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200624_190349.jpg
    20200624_190349.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 21

Tynehead Tom

Please be careful there's a guy tried to steal my threads, as everybody knows. So make sure you post in the Original Anything Outdoors threads. Not a coat tail rider that's names a thread exactly like I've did 3yrs running. I'd at least had the fucking respect to ask, hey man can I steal your thread name. Or smart enough to name it his own lol, . Just shows he's trying to gain from my threads. His thread should be fucking renamed. Just a coat tail rider I could outgrow in a wheel chair. But watch the thread you post in. You ain't getting shit from that thread he stole the name of. I ask Backcountry did he mind if I started a new outdoor grow thread outta respect. Which you don't find a lot on icmag anymore. I just let my work over nearly 20yrs and about 12-14yrs ago I got brave enough to post pics

dude, get over it.
I came back to icmag for the drama free experience..... I bet 90% of respondents to any thread on any forum don't check who started the thread before they post a response.
Do you have a trademark on the phrase "anything outdoors?"
didn't think so.
your friend's list is still gonna know what thread is yours at the end of the day right?

take a big puff and realize.... fighting this battle will only make you look like a fool. Your avatar says "elite grower"..... be that guy. Elite Growers don't sweat the small stuff. And this thread griping is pretty small stuff.

cheers :headbange

Latest posts

Latest posts