What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedsman: White OG Grow Comparative

We indeed do live and learn, as most I too am still on a curve. With much ( too much ) still to learn .
I was trying to help her out of her shell , her hat was on too tight and her little sprout got pulled out . I panicked and cursed but just tucked her back under . Thought I would wait and not disturb her slumber.
Alas tho ... The damage was done , she just rolled over and said " this ain't no fun "

Mainline that sounds like Hydro ?
I do like the sound of that Black sugar , let's hope there is a lot of sugar :tiphat:

Kree73 out

Mainlining or manifolding is a training technique!! If you want I can send you a guide. It’s supposed to be a great yield booster

T

TheForgotten

My official start for The White OG feminized.... thank you Seedsman, i'll try to do you proud..... :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

Xhashish

Veteran
19 days old today, the one in the right corner with the blue straw is Blue Ice OG, and the other ones are The White OG, just topped all of the plants today. :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_20200325_200040.jpg
    IMG_20200325_200040.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 22

Xhashish

Veteran
Looking beautiful! You doing anything besides topping?

Thank you :) I'm going to do a little bit of LST, other than that I didn't have planned anything, any good suggestions? :)

I have removed 1 of The White OG, had some mutation going on, and didnt looked to get coming. But the 4 others are growing great :tiphat:

Thank you :) I'm going to do a little bit of LST, other than that I didn't have planned anything, any good suggestions? :)

I have removed 1 of The White OG, had some mutation going on, and didnt looked to get coming. But the 4 others are growing great :tiphat:

What have you tried? I am currently playing around with mainlining/manifolding. But I am a large fan of LST. There's is also pinching and bending but I haven't got around to it as of yet!

Xhashish

Veteran
What have you tried? I am currently playing around with mainlining/manifolding. But I am a large fan of LST. There's is also pinching and bending but I haven't got around to it as of yet!

Well have only been doing in topping and LST with good success.. Also did a little pinching on some previous grows, but not enough so I can say Something about the effects on it.

I have been looking into mainlining, looks pretty interesting, just a little afraid to shave so much of :fright: :biggrin: do you have any good guides for it?
What are you currently growing? :) :tiphat:

Kree73

Mainlining or manifolding is a training technique!! If you want I can send you a guide. It’s supposed to be a great yield booster

Like low stress training . Okay a guide would be good .
I use wire and canes a lot of the time .
Anything to increase the yield :tiphat:

Xhashish

Veteran
25 days today, Blue Ice is in the upper left corner. Other is the white og, also the big leave is white Ice. Properly going to flip to flower in about 10-14 days.

:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_20200331_112850.jpg
    IMG_20200331_112850.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20200331_112911.jpg
    IMG_20200331_112911.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Latest posts