What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedsman: White OG Grow Comparative

Hey Everyone,

It is time to get the Grow comparative sprouted! Jtrich, and I are excited to see what you guys can do with the Seedsman beans.

Just some things I want to make clear before starting. This is a troll free zone, I want everyone to be respectful. I don't want anyone to not post because they do not think their plants are as good as others, I like to see constructive criticism, but nothing that puts other growers down.

Other than that, lets have some fun and see what everyone can do, and whos trees yield the most!

KingsChron

Kree73

420giveaway
kree73 run:Seedsman: White OG Grow Comparative

kree73 run:Seedsman: White OG Grow Comparative

This run was started last week 3/4 are above ground and the Swan has popped just needs a day or two to get to grips with what's going on .

I lost some pics when they were being uploaded.

Kree73 out

Last edited:

Kree73

420giveaway
What kind of soil are you using? What are you planning in terms of different pots?

Hi KingsChron . They are in small pots at the moment in tomato bag soil . They will get an upgrade to somewhere around the 4" pot size …
Bat low brb ...Okay I'm back . The 4" pot will be their homes until they get a 14 litre bucket. I will be aiming for about 6 to 10 inches of height before they get moved into their final accommodation .

I re-use soil until fresh is needed , the tomato grow bag will not be in the upgraded buckets as there is only a bucket's worth left at the moment . I will look for a general compost as this will allow me to use feed without worry of over-feed... ( which was happening a few runs back with a bag of miracle grow, enriched soil ).

They will be left in the nursery for about 3 weeks approximately . Under a reasonably good amount of light for what it is @ 7 x 5 watt led downlights for 16/8 hrs.

Before being moved into the environment of the tent , where they will remain under supervision and guidance ( I will be popping in and checking on them , tending to them as per the norm ). At the moment they just need to be left alone to do their thing.

Kree73 out

Last edited:

Xhashish

Veteran
Just a Quick picture from yesterday, so far everything is going good. Updated journal with link to it will be posted one of the nearest days 👍
Recived the seeds with the mailman on friday the 28 february. On tuesday the 3 march i put the 5 White OG seeds for germination, 48 hours after 100 % germination 👌

Attachments

• IMG_20200312_115318.jpg
    IMG_20200312_115318.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 24

Fitzera

Well would you look at what showed up today!!

picture.php

Many thanks King and Jt!! Cant wait to get these going, june/july cant come soon enough!

Tguy42

A small order

A small order

Probably didn't get slaps cause ordered from different brands and just seedsmans but hey still love them

Attachments

• Vienna White Light Tontaube Box (14)
    Vienna White Light Tontaube Box (14)
    81 KB · Views: 49

Xhashish

Veteran
Just one more picture, (still working on making seperate thread) but 11 days old today. Looks to be doing okay, repotted a little deeper 5 days ago due to a little strecth, May have been to nervous about light distance, but now they are in their final 14 liters pot. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20200317_113504.jpg
    IMG_20200317_113504.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 24

Kree73

420giveaway
The Swan Blueberry has died it was my fault it was from the other day when I covered it back over.

The 2 OG White and 1 Blue OG are doing well and have slightly bigger pots

Kree73 out

The Swan Blueberry has died it was my fault it was from the other day when I covered it back over.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82472&pictureid=2018444&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82472&pictureid=2018442&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82472&pictureid=2018441&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

The 2 OG White and 1 Blue OG are doing well and have slightly bigger pots

Kree73 out

That’s too bad about the swan, but the other ladies are looking pretty healthy so far! I recently tried to put a 1”rockwool cube surrounded by hydroton. It got too dry and my plant died. Live and learn. I’m currently running 2 Peyote Gorilla and 1 Black Sugar. Trying to mainline them all

Kree73

420giveaway
Just one more picture, (still working on making seperate thread) but 11 days old today. Looks to be doing okay, repotted a little deeper 5 days ago due to a little strecth, May have been to nervous about light distance, but now they are in their final 14 liters pot. :)

:tiphat: here's to a good harvest.
:woohoo:

Kree73 out

Kree73

420giveaway
That’s too bad about the swan, but the other ladies are looking pretty healthy so far! I recently tried to put a 1”rockwool cube surrounded by hydroton. It got too dry and my plant died. Live and learn. I’m currently running 2 Peyote Gorilla and 1 Black Sugar. Trying to mainline them all

We indeed do live and learn, as most I too am still on a curve. With much ( too much ) still to learn .
I was trying to help her out of her shell , her hat was on too tight and her little sprout got pulled out . I panicked and cursed but just tucked her back under . Thought I would wait and not disturb her slumber.
Alas tho ... The damage was done , she just rolled over and said " this ain't no fun "

Mainline that sounds like Hydro ?
I do like the sound of that Black sugar , let's hope there is a lot of sugar :tiphat:

Kree73 out

T

TheForgotten

Oh happy day.... thank you KC, JT, and everyone else @ Seedsman.... :yay:
picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts