What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who has a bleeding strain? Got blood pic?

G

This is not a special trait whatsoever, all plants will do it. Who is this Bhohdi taking advantage of High Times readers, selling "bleeding weed" next to the legal bud?
Color-chart-of-anthocyanins-extracted-from-different-sources-of-plants-at-different-pH.ppm.png
​​​​​​Cyanidin glucosides create the pigments; Anthocyanins, same as ph drops.

​​​​When photo sugars stop moving, their anthocyanins build up in the surface so you can do your job and diagnose your screw ups. In the case of topping youre seeing sugars have filled the xylem to help bust open what it assumes is a drought-induced air bubble cutting off an extremity.

​​​​​​

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I found 2 red sap plants yesterday. I made cross of my favorite NL5 (that I lost in February 2023) to my plant I call PurpAl. Neither parent has red sap. This is first time I've ever seen it in real life.
Only one photo will upload. I'll try again later
IMG_20240122_163143128.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
This is not a special trait whatsoever, all plants will do it. Who is this Bhohdi taking advantage of High Times readers, selling "bleeding weed" next to the legal bud?
View attachment 17871703 Cyanidin glucosides create the pigments; Anthocyanins, same as ph drops.

When photo sugars stop moving, their anthocyanins build up in the surface so you can do your job and diagnose your screw ups. In the case of topping youre seeing sugars have filled the xylem to help bust open what it assumes is a drought-induced air bubble cutting off an extremity.
I'd like to hear more about this.
Why does the plant assume there's a drought induced air bubble?

Latest posts

Latest posts