What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who has a bleeding strain? Got blood pic?

Steve Hillage

If it bleeds don't kill it

If it bleeds don't kill it

Just thought I'd post a picture of the bloody maria that I thumbnail half topped, the blood is a first for me.
Good to see other pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200530-210148_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530-210148_Gallery.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 25

cortoland666

Mangobiche x Mextiza. Personal cross. 8/10 individuals had red sap, probably coming from the Colombian mother.

Attachments

• Red sap_resize.jpg
    Red sap_resize.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 23

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem
X OG Kush dom Male

bleeder from yesterday , bleeds at every branch when topped.

Attachments

• IMG_20200609_224728_289.jpg
    IMG_20200609_224728_289.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 31

Fronk

Tropical Sleigh Ride x Long Valley Royal Kush.

Tropical Sleigh Ride x Long Valley Royal Kush.

picture.php

Honestly didn’t see it bleed as I was cloning all my plants but Lookslike it did when I got back.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mullumbimby Madness Long x Kangativa's 04 Male ( Mullumbimby Madness Long x Oaxacan Male)

Bleeder

Attachments

• IMG_20200621_093619_519.jpg
    IMG_20200621_093619_519.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 33

shiroshi

ICMag Donor
OK... this may be of some interest. This Ohaze bled while in veg, then didn't during flower, and now after a reveg is back to bleeding again:

SuperBadGrower

And what kind of correlations are there between sap color and plant color? Surely those ones that bleed deep purple/red would display interesting colors at senescence? I myself am yet to find out, and I only have a sample size of one.
But I will show you guys the final stage of the plant that bleeds red in about 6 weeks.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
And what kind of correlations are there between sap color and plant color? Surely those ones that bleed deep purple/red would display interesting colors at senescence? I myself am yet to find out, and I only have a sample size of one.
But I will show you guys the final stage of the plant that bleeds red in about 6 weeks.

Interesting please keep updating.

I was hoping that the bleeding manipuri would turn out purple but never got so far in the flowerstage.

shiroshi

ICMag Donor
Hey Chilli,

This must be a semi-common trait among the Manipur line - I have 2 Manipuris currently whose sap is very dark purple, almost blackish. This fresh cut stem is from the 2020 batch of seeds:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Can anyone share a smokereport on the dragons blood from bodhi or the hawaiian blood? Curious what this unique blood high might feel like

SuperBadGrower

Well, in terms of colors etc there was nothing remarkable about this particular plant so I didn't end up taking pictures. It's just green. In fact it's greener than most plants at the end. There is no sign of the peculiar bitter taste of the sap.

This plant, besides bleeding red, also made the thickest stems I have ever seen. The buds however were normal, on the small side even. The quality of the flower is low.

Red October

Ace seeds Thai chi, 2 of the 5 have red sap. Only been using the biobizz stinky fish sauce for ferts

Attachments

• IMG_20201114_082350.jpg
    IMG_20201114_082350.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 25