What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2020 grow log. 6 legal plants

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
cool video! nice to see them enjoying their new home. That's a nice fence too, i'm jealous..

It must have been a bitch transplanting them out of those 30gal pots! I veg in 7gallon pots and get them in the ground early to avoid that hassle, but i know how it is when you need to buy yourself some time to get everything set up in the garden.

It's a shame about the re-veg. That's why I only grow from seed. Seed starts, when germinated in the spring, go right along with the sun's natural light cycle and rarely flower before they are supposed to. At least there's still plenty of time for them to get past that and grow into the monsters they are destined to be! Blue Dream and GG4 are both known for being great producers outdoors. I am curious to see how the Romulan does for you, i haven't seen that strain in quite a long time.

caliprop215

Veteran
cool video! nice to see them enjoying their new home. That's a nice fence too, i'm jealous..

It must have been a bitch transplanting them out of those 30gal pots! I veg in 7gallon pots and get them in the ground early to avoid that hassle, but i know how it is when you need to buy yourself some time to get everything set up in the garden.

It's a shame about the re-veg. That's why I only grow from seed. Seed starts, when germinated in the spring, go right along with the sun's natural light cycle and rarely flower before they are supposed to. At least there's still plenty of time for them to get past that and grow into the monsters they are destined to be! Blue Dream and GG4 are both known for being great producers outdoors. I am curious to see how the Romulan does for you, i haven't seen that strain in quite a long time.
Lol ur jealous of my fence thanks I appreciate it. I thot I did good job hahaha. I'm jelous of ur plants tho....I ain't got shit compared to urs

Yea transplant wasn't fun but we managed. Smaller would have been alot easier.

I think I'm only GNA do seeds from now on I'm so sick of this reveg bullshit.

Yea the gg4 and blue dreams should be 5 pounders..... If not I suck LOL

Thanks for stopping in man. Grow monster like u do. I'm just trying to catch up

caliprop215

Veteran
Things growing slow..... Not sure what's up

Attachments

• IMG_20200701_175348.jpg
    IMG_20200701_175348.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 29

caliprop215

Veteran
Thanks man. I haven't topped them in couple weeks. Now I just let them grow and pull branches out thru cage. I might do one more set of topping before flower

caliprop215

Veteran
Growing.... Foilar fed with micro and grow yesterday. For most part it's just been water

Attachments

• IMG_20200706_164911.jpg
    IMG_20200706_164911.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 28

caliprop215

Veteran
Looking great! Jealous of this bushy ladies. What are you using for your foliar?

Thanks man.

Foilar has been earth juice grow about every 2 weeks.

Every 2 weeks with ej micro and captain Jack's bug killer

One week I do grow.next I do micro and captain jacks

deltronZER0

Nice, sounds like a solid plan. I’m doing foliar and compost teas both in about 10 day cycles, offset by 5 days. Compost tea, 5 days later; foliar, 5 days after that, more compost tea, lather rinse repeat

caliprop215

Veteran
Starting cages. And pulling plants down even shorter. I'll have more pics tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_20200721_203919.jpg
    IMG_20200721_203919.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 26

caliprop215

Veteran
U might see somone in background...I topped all plants so they stay shorter .no more topping from now on. Pull them down let them stretchimg start

Attachments

• IMG_20200721_202818.jpg
    IMG_20200721_202818.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 28

caliprop215

Veteran
4 of the 6 plants are 8 ft wide once pulled down.i don't care about height. Hieght just means u need ladders and have smaller bottom nugs instead of all chunky monkeys