Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > RIP Subcool

Thread Title Search
RIP Subcool Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2020, 04:19 PM #1
Happy Times

Happy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to behold
RIP Subcool

You’ve left some great genetics to live on, RIP

rolled up some Ace of Spades over the weekend in memoriam
Happy Times is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-03-2020, 05:46 PM #2
azad
Buzkashi

azad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud of
Rip Subcool. Left a legacy behind

Ask the Humming bird about the significance of the flowers.
what would a Vulture know about their significance who feeds on the dead..

https://youtu.be/dqGdWoW-GT8
If wisdom were offered me on the one condition that I should keep it shut away and not divulge it to anyone, I should reject it. There is no enjoying the possession of anything valuable unless one has someone to share it with.
Seneca
azad is offline Quote

Old 02-03-2020, 06:43 PM #3
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivor
Truly before my time, but reading up he sounds like the real deal. People like him will always be missed. RIP Subcool.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 02-03-2020, 07:17 PM #4
HillBillyAlien

HillBillyAlien has a spectacular aura aboutHillBillyAlien has a spectacular aura aboutHillBillyAlien has a spectacular aura aboutHillBillyAlien has a spectacular aura aboutHillBillyAlien has a spectacular aura about
RIP

Nows the time to buy his stuff up as it probably want no longer be made.
HillBillyAlien is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:14 PM #5
mack 10

mack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Well that sucks.
RiP Subby!

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2020, 12:24 AM #6
NEED 4 SEED

NEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of lightNEED 4 SEED is a glorious beacon of light
That really sucks. My first and the only successful feminizing project to date was Agent orange. I have sent a lot to the server fund a few years before. Wonder what happened to them...
RIP
NEED 4 SEED is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2020, 01:09 AM #7
Happy Times

Happy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to behold
Chernobyl was one I liked, “peppery Sprite” comes to mind
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2020, 11:59 AM #8
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant future
Sad to hear the news the other day.
Another Canna Legend gone
RIP Subcool

Old 02-04-2020, 12:57 PM #9
OakyJoe
OGJoe / Moderator German ICMAG

OakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant future
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I was shocked when i got the info

RIP Dave / Weednerd!

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2020, 11:50 PM #10
Cmoon

Cmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud of
Great breeder, i did the spaceQ regular

r.i.p Sub
Cmoon is offline Quote