You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > SUBCOOL Rest In Peace

Thread Title Search
SUBCOOL Rest In Peace Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2020, 10:41 PM #1
HerbGlaze
Eugene Oregon

HerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really nice
SUBCOOL Rest In Peace

Thank you for introducing the community to super soil and the couple gems from your genetic line.

Keep it respectful people.. not trying to taint anyones legacy and he was forgiven no matter what anyone says about him. Hes a beautiful soul and he still lives on through us. Let us be reminded of his good deeds.

My condolences to family, friends and our community.
HerbGlaze is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2020, 10:46 PM #2
useless.gardens

huge fan of JTR.

rather quickly, i just checked the web & see nothing. curious as to how you know this information?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:06 PM #3
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by useless.gardens View Post
huge fan of JTR.

rather quickly, i just checked the web & see nothing. curious as to how you know this information?

Mz.Jill had posted it on her IG.
kalopatchkid is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:12 PM #4
HerbGlaze
Eugene Oregon

HerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really niceHerbGlaze is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalopatchkid View Post
Mz.Jill had posted it on her IG.
Dido! That's how i found out too, y'all add me on IG too. Same handle (username)

Makes my heart break knowing that he was living in a RV in the midst of relocating. Id like to know more information if anyone would chime in? Like what happened to the whole Arizona project at the bowling alley.. ?
HerbGlaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:15 PM #5
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has disabled reputation
Godspeed lad
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2020, 11:29 PM #6
choom

choom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the rough
Querkle was my favorite. RIP

Old 02-02-2020, 12:08 AM #7
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivor
RIP

P

Growers Of The World - Unite

Paddi is online now Quote

Old 02-02-2020, 12:25 AM #8
Aragorn
Chieftain of the Dunedain

Aragorn is just really niceAragorn is just really niceAragorn is just really niceAragorn is just really niceAragorn is just really niceAragorn is just really niceAragorn is just really niceAragorn is just really niceAragorn is just really nice
RIP Sub :(

Old 02-02-2020, 12:34 AM #9
thailer

thailer has much to be proud ofthailer has much to be proud ofthailer has much to be proud ofthailer has much to be proud ofthailer has much to be proud ofthailer has much to be proud ofthailer has much to be proud ofthailer has much to be proud ofthailer has much to be proud ofthailer has much to be proud ofthailer has much to be proud of
i'm reading he was not doing so well because of COPD. i don't follow them on IG but she just posted a little bit ago.

Old 02-02-2020, 12:37 AM #10
Cvh

Cvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivor
Rip Subcool.
Cvh is online now Quote