What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

harvestreaper

Veteran
very nice blue hazes people heres a couple of phenos of my diy bluedream which came about after a friend in us would rave to me about the cut jony blaze which uses the same pollen as bluedream crossed to azure haze which uses the same ssh mum close as i could get had some real enjoyable plants gong thru em
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

last pic is the one i bred off and the mum of the blue lagoon i posted earlier has a real mellow long lasting clear high with no drop off

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
no it is from humboldt seeds popped early this year, vegged for 10 months but in a way it is a cut :p

herbgreen

Veteran
The big wide leaves are dead giveaway

Original cut has unmistakable pencil like thin leaves

If you have a chance get the clone or try the bodhi or snowhigh hybrids

That humboldt seeds hybrid hope you get some decent smoke out of it

Its not terrible but then again its not really close to the original once youve had it...

Youll know :biggrin:

herbgreen

Veteran
Could be but I am familiar with that humboldt seeds blue dream

Its crazy they dont say what the genetics are

But its just one of those things

Like i said the Clone is unmistakable The leaves are just a different shape altogether

I have no idea why humboldt seeds gets away with not informing people what its hybridized with

So we dont know

Hope you get some great smoke out of it for sure

I always say its the plant you grow yourself that is the best

but just be aware there is an original clone out there that is way different

Like i said its not terrible but no wheres near the original cut

By growing it yourself whatever it is you are miles ahead of people buying it

There is also bodhi and snowhigh that have inexpensive hybrids out there that express a bit closer to the original

Someone here talked about crossing bluedream to OHaze That would be maybe even better

But the Original cut of Blue Dream is actually very good

The leaves on humboldt version are more compact shape and the cut has long pencil leaves

I wish that company would be more up front about what they put out there... they just call it 'blue dream'

No reason why you can't get some very decent smoke off it Just be aware theres more out there

right

How are you doing Elmer. Great looking haze hybrids .Are any of those mms mango haze?

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ran this in 2012, my favorite Haze hybrid to date. Absolutely devastating with all of the hazy incense flavor and scent you could ask for.

ACE Green OTH x Panama

picture.php

The one on the left.... the one on the right had a friendlier vibe,more lemon than incense and twice the yield, but we are talking about the other one here.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php