What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Capra ibex gardening fun

C

Capra ibex

Hello,

I think i will share some pictures of what i have in the garden- fruit, vegetables, herbs. (including magical herbs)

Maybe some people will enjoy seeing my successes and failures? :dunno: :abduct:

Rico Swazi

Yes, please share some pictures of your endeavors
Growing food is a very worthy undertaking and a tip of the hat to those that do :tiphat:
magical herbs other than cannabis?

I always felt the failures keep us humble and the successes keep us growing for another day.

C

Capra ibex

A cross i made a few years ago, i'm keeping her for her pronounced raspberry starburst smell. :)

CCBH

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

Capra ibex

Here is a female and male of a project that i was playing around with for a while.
It is a pink duckfoot autoflower project with genetics-

(Willy Bibbit's duckfoot autoflower) x (Coral autoflower)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

Capra ibex

Here she is a little further along, pregnant from the pink duckfoot male.

picture.php

picture.php

C

Capra ibex

Once i find the nicest 2 pink-duckfoot females and 2 pink-duckfoot males from these seeds, i will mix the pollen and pollinate both females, so i should end up with a strong selection within those 4 parents, all of them having pink and duckfoot traits.

I will measure the ratio of plants having both pink/purple and duckfoot traits vs having only one or none.

This is a slow, on and off project that i started years ago, from watching the old member 'Willy Bibbit' (i think spelled this way) create his own duckfoot auto over 6 or 7 generations i think.

My cross of (Pink Salad x Ogre) x PS) x PS) ??

(I lost track over time but i think it's this. I might have back crossed to Pink Salad x Ogre some time, but i was just always looking for colored males to pollinate colored females. My only goal was close to 100% heavily colored red-pink-purple plants. Not just from cold.)

Last edited:
C

Capra ibex

Here is an autoflower cross i made of Sour Livers x Ogre f2, i called it Chopped Liver.
I made a pile of seeds and this is the first test plant i grew.... it is nothing special in the looks or smell departments, but it has a great structure, (wont be a whole lot of trimming).
I'm hoping to find one that has the branching structure of Ogre and the bud structure and smell of Sour Livers.... this one got the branching of Ogre but only a bit of Sour Livers influence in the bud structure and smell.

It does have a muskyness from the Sour Livers but not as strong, at least not initially.... but it does stink out a room if left in the room for a while.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
C

Capra ibex

The Starburst smelling pheno on page 1 looks amazing.... :tiphat:

She usually looks better, that one was starting to reveg itself due to the days starting to get too long.
The smell is pretty special though, i'm keeping her for a while yet, so i'll try to take some better pictures one day, she makes beautiful spears.

:ying:

C

Capra ibex

I tried my first homegrown chocolate habanero tonight, it's the hottest full pod i've tried so far.... it's bearable with some milk to give some relief for a few seconds.
I have only tried little pieces of Carolina Reaper but not a whole pod, i can build up some tolerance with habaneros first before i try to handle whole super hots.
And the chocolate habanero definitely has a better taste than the CR.

Some homegrown ingredients for some pizzas and salsa.

picture.php