Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Gry could use your thoughts, prayers, meditations, or what ever you have to offer

Thread Title Search
Gry could use your thoughts, prayers, meditations, or what ever you have to offer Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2019, 05:47 PM #31
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor
Hoping for a speedy recovery Gry, hang in there.
'Boogieman' is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2019, 07:41 PM #32
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
Gry keep your chin up we really appreciate you and your contribution.

I love your personal experience and the wit with which you relate it.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Please.

Love and light brother!!

mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:04 PM #33
moose eater

Thanks for the out-pouring of care for Gry. He's a deserving fellow. I've been out of rep twice this morning, in reflecting what meager thanks such a system permits.

Gry sounded more responsive and clear today (just a few minutes ago), than yesterday. A good thing.

I'm hoping to receive a mailing address soon; his cats have food for now, but he needs a number of fairly simple things. We'll put together a care package for him if/when the address arrives.

Thank you, redlaser, for clarifying some of the issues at hand. I was hesitant to get too specific with someone else's medical or social status. I knew Gry had posted a number of times, sharing some of his struggles, but his complaints on the boards have been relatively minor, other than to give a general definition of day-to-day challenges.

An added source of sadness for him, is that he's a loving person, and the physical community in which he resides is an all-too-typical, somewhat-closed-off (socially) urban setting. He tries to be the friendly and patient person you've seen on the boards in his real-time interactions with others he meets in life, but in many urban settings, that's ignored, or worse, seen as strange.

To be aging, denied recognition or respect, etc., and to suffer day-to-day, more or less alone, while surrounded by persons either intimidated by appearances of one sort or another, or aloof and into their own gigs, is a curse that few deserve.

Hopefully he'll check in here. He knows of the sentiments and presence expressed herein. Thanks again for that.

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:05 AM #34
Mr D

Sending positive thoughts and vibes to Gry and his family.

Moose eater please PM me if you get a mailing address for Gry so I can make a donation.. I'd really like to help in any way possible.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:13 AM #35
CosmicGiggle
Super Moderator

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose eater View Post
.... We'll put together a care package for him if/when the address arrives.
... would love the opportunity to help make things a lil easier for Gry!
CosmicGiggle is online now Quote

Old 06-06-2019, 05:27 AM #36
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a reputation beyond reputeozzieAI has a reputation beyond reputeozzieAI has a reputation beyond reputeozzieAI has a reputation beyond reputeozzieAI has a reputation beyond reputeozzieAI has a reputation beyond reputeozzieAI has a reputation beyond reputeozzieAI has a reputation beyond reputeozzieAI has a reputation beyond reputeozzieAI has a reputation beyond reputeozzieAI has a reputation beyond repute
Very sorry to hear this news, there's obviously a lot of care and support in this community and i really hope that Gry can break through his current troubles and come out the other end...all the best mate...

We are not criminals - they are the criminals for criminalising cannabis horticulture -Gypsy Nirvana

ozzieAI is offline Quote

Old 06-06-2019, 05:34 AM #37
moose eater

Thanks again, all.

I asked Gry if the addy was slow in arriving due to privacy concerns, and he said "No." But I also know he's very polite, and sensitive to others' feelings. He cited a current lack of lucidity for not sending his address yet. I suspect energy and focus plays a part, too.

I told him earlier there's a good bit of support for him, and that I assumed there would be those who might want to 'pitch in' for him, should he decide to accept.

I'll let him know there's a line forming for such offerings, and all he needs do is say, "OK".

Thanks again, all.

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:35 AM #38
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Thank you, Moose, I appreciate you...

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:37 AM #39
WelderDan

WelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond repute
I had no idea he was in a bad way. I'm gonna send him a PM. I always respected him and I hope he bounces back

Cherry Bomb x C99

"To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of Bullshit."

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
WelderDan is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:38 AM #40
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Gry, my man, you got a lot of positive thoughts coming your way from this amazing and supportive community. Whatever is holding you down, I wish you the best. Please stay strong, positive and in good spirits.
Green Squall is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.