Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Gry could use your thoughts, prayers, meditations, or what ever you have to offer

Thread Title Search
Gry could use your thoughts, prayers, meditations, or what ever you have to offer Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2019, 01:00 PM #21
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivor
Sending all my best karma to you Gry
Get well bro

P

Growers Of The World - Unite

Paddi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2019, 01:03 PM #22
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivor
Get well Gry. You are one of the good ones. Always with some solid well thought out opinions.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:01 PM #23
oldchuck

oldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud of
Best wishes, Gry. Hoping for your improvement.
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2019, 02:17 PM #24
Weird

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

galatians 6:7

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2019, 02:22 PM #25
starke

starke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond repute
Sending peaceful and healing vibes your way.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

ACTIVE

Outdoor Hydro Herbs and Leafy Greens (Current Grow Begins on Page 5)

Completed
starke is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2019, 02:23 PM #26
Med-Grower_TOm
Organic Dank Land

Med-Grower_TOm has a brilliant futureMed-Grower_TOm has a brilliant futureMed-Grower_TOm has a brilliant futureMed-Grower_TOm has a brilliant futureMed-Grower_TOm has a brilliant futureMed-Grower_TOm has a brilliant futureMed-Grower_TOm has a brilliant futureMed-Grower_TOm has a brilliant futureMed-Grower_TOm has a brilliant futureMed-Grower_TOm has a brilliant futureMed-Grower_TOm has a brilliant future
Best o luck Gry, doing some just squished Deathstar rosin dabs in your name buddy, hang in there
Med-Grower_TOm is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2019, 03:56 PM #27
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivor
Thinking about you gry. We appreciate all the information you have shared. Hoping you get better soon.
--- Useless.Gardens

My current thread
CannaRed is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:58 PM #28
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Thoughts, prayers, healing light, resilience to you, Gry.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2019, 05:32 PM #29
redlaser

redlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivor
Very thoughtful thread for you to start, moose eater.

Gry started a thread on nausea, explains a bit on what he is dealing with.

Nausea and pain are the issues, and trying to stay off dialysis. He had surgery for clear cell carcinoma that didn’t go well a while back.

In his nausea thread he posted a link to plant based medicines someone found, he has been looking for something like that and was hopeful it could help him.
redlaser is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2019, 05:38 PM #30
Medfinder
Chemon 91

Medfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond repute
To Gry and family....

James 5:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Father God, I ask for healing in the name of your begotten son Jesus Christ for healing of Gry, he and his friendS and family amen.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371388

Seedsman Blue Ice OG Feminized grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371314

Chemwalker..and other crosses using Chem 91 skva..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=341865

Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Medfinder is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.