What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Katsu's MASSIVE P98 Bubba Kush Reversal Bean Run

JimMuscles

Man when i was in high school there was this myth of this guy named bubba who drove a motorcycle and sold weed called bubba kush for $40 a gram i think it was, maybe more. Lmfao

JimMuscles

Yeah i figured it was a perfect scam.

Someone creates this mythical bubba, all cool with a backpack and a bike. The thought of mythical quality weed draws the customer in, but really no weed is worth that much. It can be to a rich person who only wants top quality, but high for high theres no way when you could get an eighth for $45-50 of great bud where i was in space and time... They make the call, someone they know shows up as "bubba" the coolest dealer ever, makes the deal, bam bubba is never seen again, and they split the profits. Hell "bubba" is so cool he might even take the money and ride away. if "bubba" has a consistent supply of the same strain, fuck it I guess thats business.

Ps: im sure the real bubba kush is great.

Katsu

Veteran
ChemSis seeded

Attachments

• DSC_0014 newly seeded.jpg
    DSC_0014 newly seeded.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 47
I've got a Bubba Kush up here in Canada that I've held since 2003. I brought it up from Fresno along with Garberville purple and 707 and a few others over the years. Once I figure out this place I'll post some pics.
No idea if it is katsu or pre 98 maybe someone here can ID it.

Katsu

Veteran
I've got a Bubba Kush up here in Canada that I've held since 2003. I brought it up from Fresno along with Garberville purple and 707 and a few others over the years. Once I figure out this place I'll post some pics.
No idea if it is katsu or pre 98 maybe someone here can ID it.

Better yet, I'll come over and smoke a bunch to give you my professional opinion :woohoo::woohoo:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem Sis x Bubba really should produce something worthy of excitement. Sis is one of my absolute all time favorites. Love how she breeds improvement into her lines. It always seems progressive with her.

Dusty/TrinityGold/BackyardFarmer, etc - used to say all the time that GG#4 was just another boring Bubba type hybrid. I never really agreed with that sentiment, but it does have me wondering in the back of my mind how the Sis x Bubba will stack compared to the Glue cutting. I imagine, they'll be absolutely nothing alike. Glue is a complex plant that certainly gets a lot from the Chem Sis, but there are plenty of nuances to her that reveal the fullness of her heritage.

Good show! :respect:

dank.Frank

Katsu

Veteran
Santasmoke made the Chocolate Diesel component of the GG4 - the CD was a cross of my Chocolate Trip cut and a selection of Rezdog's Sour Diesel (I forget which version, 1.5 I think). I think the GG4 definitely has some of the Chocolate Trip Sativa-dom sweetness. I really haven't run across anything crossed with Bubba that wasn't at least really good - even the Oxygen 19 cross was really good, and I didn't love the O19...

Katsu

Veteran
Just started harvesting some seeds. Testers will be ready to send in about a week to those of you that PM'd me. I'm going to do one more round of pics of the seeded plants and then we're off to the races pheno hunting. I've already sprouted a couple of the Kaffir Kush (Key Lime Pie x Bubba Kush) and one of the Dracarys (GG4 x Bubba Kush) - the beans were poking out of the buds and I couldn't resist :)

The Blackberry Kush and 91 Dragons crosses will be the last to come down (they were late to the party). I could still use a couple more testers for the Schrom x Bubba Kush as well as the ChemSis x Bubba Kush. Please PM me if you're interested and can grow them out fairly quickly (and are willing to do a grow and show).

chem sis x bubba
can't imagine how you could be lacking testers for those , wowzers.

I'd offer to give them space but I'm a newb so no message functions for me yet

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I cant be a dedicated tester. But when you ever release that schrom x bubba , I am shure to buy some and do a hunt.

Katsu

Veteran
Beans are drying. I'm still waiting on some packaging and I'll be able to send out the testers I promised people - hopefully tomorrow... Totally lame with the pictures.

Katsu

Veteran
Okay - all the packaging arrived. Beans will be going out today and tomorrow :)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can we see a pic of the packs before they all go out? I'm curious what look you went with. :tiphat:

dank.Frank