What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Malawi Haze

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Nice images, lovely plants.
Hope the overall effect & taste/aroma tickles your fancy.
Thanks for the pics.

deepwaterdude

SMH with a nice cure

SMH with a nice cure

My favorite finished buds are somewhat tightly packed into vacuum bags when dry enough to smoke. These came out perfect; no sponginess, almost tight enough to be called an unsweated cob. The big nug is 10gs. Method is also a space saver;)
The flowers are getting more potent over the month they've been curing. A tropical fruit smell, not as pungent as mango, with malawi fuel are the smells. Not as captivating as some, terpwise, but no one smokes Malawi for the terps;) Very potent high for daytime, though quite active after the initial hit, creative, not unpositive.
This was the sandworm pheno.

Attachments

• DSC04085.jpg
    DSC04085.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC04089.jpg
    DSC04089.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 105
  • so green and hardy, bud spots everywhere
    so green and hardy, bud spots everywhere
    80.7 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC04088.jpg
    DSC04088.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 110
J

jaded1

Both my girls are very much to the haze side,they really didn't like the tea they received yesterday and have a bit of clawing.There at 4 weeks and look like will be a while before done!
picture.php
picture.php

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Such a pretty jungle... thin blades everywhere man I cant wait.. enjoy your medicine brothers, and sisters!!!! :)

Mr.Revolution

Again was on 12/12 first 3 weeks and now on 11/13. Smell is the same as killerA5 i got ging but more gentle more floral less skunky but still has that old school smell.

Attachments

• 20191111_125622.jpg
    20191111_125622.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 20191111_124805.jpg
    20191111_124805.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 78
  • 20191111_125106.jpg
    20191111_125106.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 60

Ncali

Veteran
They look lovely, how tall is your space, and how much canopy space (dimensions?) They look like they will fill it in very nicely. Best of luck, and thanks for sharing with us all :)

Mr.Revolution

Thanks Ncali.
I got about 8 - 9 feet to play with. Bout to deck the space out with some mylar a new CMH + red bulb and 200 w of led

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Look nice and healthy Mr. Revolution. I just bought both these seeds and they shipped earlier this week. Should have them in my possession in the next few days I hope.

Mr.Revolution

Look nice and healthy Mr. Revolution. I just bought both these seeds and they shipped earlier this week. Should have them in my possession in the next few days I hope.
Thanks. I rechecked my height and it seems I got more like 7-8 feet of head room. Still more than enough but I don't plan on letting get too tall. Hope your seeds get to you sooner than later.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Good to hear. Now get growing.lol

I have a bunch of seedlings that just sprouted or are in cups waiting to sprout (OTH, PH x MT, Malawi Killer S1, SSSDH, Strawberry Diesel and F13). Old ass seeds, but 12 of 18 are up so far. If none of the others pop, I may sprout Super Malawi Haze and A5 Malawi...but the 12 I have are already plenty for doing selection, clone and flower to search for outdoor parents next year. We shall see in the next days whether any of the older beans sprout. A couple of the OTH 3f x 6m that I really wanted to see sprout have not yet.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
This is Neville's Haze x Panama, but I will post it here.
Got two growing right now.
So so excited about this plant, I think it will become one of my favourites!

She grows very nice, not too stretchy and not too wide.
Quite perfect for my setting/room.

Topped
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79304&pictureid=1941923&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Untopped
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79304&pictureid=1941922&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

excited to read more of this one!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest musigny23 :tiphat:

Really nice outcome and a fast harvest for a sativa hybrid of this kind. The Nevil's Haze mother of this hybrid finishes around late Nov/early Dec at my latitude, glad to see Super Malawi Haze delivering such nice phenos in short flowering times. All the different sativa dom hybrids you grew in 2019 finished suprisingly quick.

Looking forward to know your opinion aboour your Super Malawi Haze flowers after a couple of months of curing. Thanks a lot for your feedback!

3rd week of October
Two weeks on from my previous post and I have a few more photos. I have two plants and they are definitely different phenos. Things are getting pretty good and just about finished. Recent weather here has been pretty great. Very thankful for that.

Here is the other one. A bit bigger and longer colas. The other plant has more segmented colas. It was midday and the bright sun light seems to lighten the color a bit. Also in the past week it has gotten lighter in color. Here, as they get near the very end, plants here seem to do that. Feeding doesn't seem to make any difference.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi jaded1,

Your 2 Super Malawi Haze certainly look quite Haze dominant.
How was the rest of the flowering ? Already harvested them ?
Please, keep us updated when you have the chance.

Both my girls are very much to the haze side,they really didn't like the tea they received yesterday and have a bit of clawing.There at 4 weeks and look like will be a while before done!View Image View Image

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Limeygreen,

Looks like you are busy indoors this winter Hazes ;)
Hope you are starting a great 2020. Please, keep us updated.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Super Malawi Haze regular version now available

Super Malawi Haze regular version now available

Good news!

We have released a Super Malawi Haze regular version this year :tiphat:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/ace-seeds/supermalawihazestandard.html

It's the same Nevil's Haze mother from Yo Sammy, but in this case pollinated with 3rd generation Malawi male (brother of Malawi New Killer). Hope some of you have fun with the males of this line ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts