What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

Rgd

Veteran
the more sativa phenol [hps]
IMG_6243.JPG

pollenated with some other variety ..

below.. the “normal" looking c99[led]

have not sampled either

IMG_6250.JPG

LostTribe

Premium user
The tall plants all in the back & on the right are all Lost Tribes C99 F6
View attachment 18930213
some close ups
Punch
View attachment 18930214
Metal
View attachment 18930216
Punch
View attachment 18930215
this Punch has a nice tropical fruit smell & much sweeter than the others i was thinking of re-vegging
View attachment 18930219
Looks Delicious! How many of the Punch did you start to find this one? I'd also be interested to know your male/female ratio. Looks great can't wait to see how they finish up for you!

GF-Z

Punch f6 sweet pineapple, vaping a bit early in the volcano right now. Smells sweet and fruity but tastes like it has some linalool in it too. Nice up high. Thank you so much again @LostTribe
View attachment 18931299 View attachment 18931300

Wooow, this bud structure gives me very good memories with c99. I only got it once in my lifetime, but that smoke was soooo positive, happy time with quite euphoric background with minimal "racy" / "confused/paranoid" feeling.

Like 10 years ago it was a queen of sativas for me, due to short harvest time (outdoors especially)
Where is it possible to find decent cindy genes in Europe ? Everytime i check on this thread I want to bring her back into garden

LostTribe

Premium user
I’m pretty high right now and I do a lot of dabs so this is good weed if the flower in the volcano is getting me this lifted.
Thank you for taking your time to run those out! It looks like some very nice buds. Yes, I don't usually try to talk about this line as being overly potent, but its pretty strong for me so I don't smoke it too often any longer. Its got a bit of a kick to it.

Your pics look very crystally when I zoom in, did you run these under HPS or led?

piper

i thought i read on some page that you tried fdm c99

how was it ?

what turned you off of it ?

asking only because i came close to purchasing some or the breeder packs

Sub24ox7

Thank you for taking your time to run those out! It looks like some very nice buds. Yes, I don't usually try to talk about this line as being overly potent, but its pretty strong for me so I don't smoke it too often any longer. Its got a bit of a kick to it.

Your pics look very crystally when I zoom in, did you run these under HPS or led?

Under hps de with some led side lighting.

LostTribe

Premium user
i thought i read on some page that you tried fdm c99

how was it ?

what turned you off of it ?

asking only because i came close to purchasing some or the breeder packs
I would pick one of the other offerings of Cinderella. ;);)

LostTribe

Premium user
do you remember this or who had it, i cannot for the life of me remember who gifted that to me, it's back from the CW days and i had the 52 day pineapple c99 pheno from the same person, i love the old school packaging back then

View attachment 18932477
I am not sure. From the looks of it possibly g13 black widow? There was a big widow and something called Fig Widow going back in those days.

Crazy Chester

Nimby was a pioneer of the custom personal use urban garden - making little flowering cabinets lit by a HPS 150 in DWC using the Lucas Formula and then a modified version of it - he'd scrog his keeper C99 clone and pull a few ounces of perfect uniform buds. I think that was posted on CW back in the day, 20 or so years ago.

LostTribe

Premium user
Nimby was a pioneer of the custom personal use urban garden - making little flowering cabinets lit by a HPS 150 in DWC using the Lucas Formula and then a modified version of it - he'd scrog his keeper C99 clone and pull a few ounces of perfect uniform buds. I think that was posted on CW back in the day, 20 or so years ago.
Was that the walkthrough guide dude with the white DIY cab and scrog with a main flower chamber and a side with veg? I remember that. That one had hella inovation.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks Delicious! How many of the Punch did you start to find this one? I'd also be interested to know your male/female ratio. Looks great can't wait to see how they finish up for you!
4 metal & 4 punch
1 male - 7 females :woohoo:

They are at week 6 & already starting to fade really fast
I just switched to a plain water feeding, i was expecting them to go a little longer before the fade
Lost Tribe C99 F6 6wksIMG_3029.JPG

Lost Tribe C99 F6 6wksIMG_3028.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts