You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > RIP hillbillieonpcp

Thread Title Search
RIP hillbillieonpcp Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2014, 01:11 PM #31
truecannabliss
Selection is art

truecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud of
Nothing but fullmelt now brother, thanks for the SF trip and our friendship.....peace, love and big lungs full of melty goodness.
truecannabliss is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:21 PM #32
Perpetual Nooch
Severed Member

Perpetual Nooch is a jewel in the roughPerpetual Nooch is a jewel in the roughPerpetual Nooch is a jewel in the roughPerpetual Nooch is a jewel in the roughPerpetual Nooch is a jewel in the roughPerpetual Nooch is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
this is sad news indeed,
i remember reading his stuff back on OG.
Rest In Peace Hillbillieonpcp.
gonna hit some fmcd in his memory,
maybe he will be able to enjoy it in the spirit.

my condolences to his loved ones.

thanks for sharing this news TMB.
I recognize the name as well.

RIP
Perpetual Nooch is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:03 PM #33
trichomefarmer
re-loading

trichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of lighttrichomefarmer is a glorious beacon of light
RIP Hillie
We shared many a laugh, all the best in your new adventure. Must eat Ragusa.

All the best to his family and friends.

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:59 PM #34
1TokeRedeux

1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about
RIP old friend, sincere condolences to his family, you have lost a true heart. The missus and I grieve deeply and will miss your dry humor. Truly sad, sad news...

1T

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:38 PM #35
fatsack79

fatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the rough
Condolences... R.I.P Hillie...
fatsack79 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:45 PM #36
1TokeRedeux

1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about
How ironic is GhostOfHilly now in retrospect. A true friend.

Old 08-26-2014, 08:46 PM #37
sog army
Whole Plant Hash Maker

sog army is just really nicesog army is just really nicesog army is just really nicesog army is just really nicesog army is just really nicesog army is just really nicesog army is just really nicesog army is just really nicesog army is just really nicesog army is just really nice
Thank you for helping me leave my home state and enjoy true freedom in california. Thank you for introducing me to soo many good people.. Ill miss you man.
sog army is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2014, 11:10 PM #38
one.sixoneeight

one.sixoneeight is just really niceone.sixoneeight is just really niceone.sixoneeight is just really niceone.sixoneeight is just really niceone.sixoneeight is just really niceone.sixoneeight is just really niceone.sixoneeight is just really niceone.sixoneeight is just really niceone.sixoneeight is just really niceone.sixoneeight is just really niceone.sixoneeight is just really nice
LOVE
one.sixoneeight is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2014, 11:37 PM #39
ohenry

ohenry is a jewel in the roughohenry is a jewel in the roughohenry is a jewel in the roughohenry is a jewel in the roughohenry is a jewel in the roughohenry is a jewel in the rough
you were loved by so many, it's clear. see you on the otherside bud...positive vibes {{{{+}}}} to your family.

the Oh's
ohenry is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:04 AM #40
TickleMyBalls
just don't molest my colas..

TickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud of
I just want to thank all of you old members for coming here and saying kind words about dude. After looking at pics of him, I know that I met him, but didn't know that it was him. Was either on tour or at one of the cups in Cali in the last few years. Wish I knew it was him, so I could have thanked him for the inspiration in person.

Anyone know if he was at the dabs OTG high times party at terrapin crossroads in june?

Simple tips to grow excellent cannabis
Natural guttation on cannabis flowers

legal med patient/caregiver

“I wound up doing time for something I should have been rewarded for, What I did was a community service, the way I look at it. I was punished for political reasons. Absolutely meaningless. Was I a criminal? No. I was a good member of society. Only my society and the one making the laws are different.”- Owsley Stanley R.I.P

If you can heal the symptom, but not affect the cause, it's quite a bit like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze
TickleMyBalls is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.