Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > On this day in 1970

Thread Title Search
On this day in 1970 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2007, 08:40 PM #11

Bill Schroeder was my room mate, I had to pack his things and take them to his parents. Second saddest day of my life.

They entered Cambodia because rebels were raping and murdering villagers and running across the border to safety, when they hit 6 patrols of our "observers" we chased them to bring back our boys. Jane Fonda spit at us and called us murderers and child killers and only showed attrocities of war with no background - that picture of the tiny girl running from the bombs was never explained to the public - she was running to us from the VC that raped and tortured her mother & grandmother and killed the village elder because he refused to help them locate us. Anti-war propaganda spin is dangerous, don't believe what the sensationalists want to show you.

Why do I defend the military action back then? I was there. Our job was to train them to fight for themselves - we had no live ammo and could not engage - as I watched the village elder's pregnant daughter tied to a tree in the center of the village and her baby cut from her, her insides spread all around the village and left to die. And they wonder why we still have nightmares......

All war is senseless and disgusting, our hearts continually go out to the families of those that have given so much but understood by so few. Should we be standing up for those that can't? Only if our government is capable of telling the truth and willing to bring them all back home, over 1800 american boys are still captives and slaves there - that's the real shame for the American people.

This is my anger rant, sorry. I better medicate, I need an attitude adjustment.

Last edited by 1TokeOverLine; 05-04-2007 at 08:47 PM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:47 PM #12
karmical
Close to the edge...

karmical will become famous soon enoughkarmical will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spreading Seed
This is definitely one of the most disgraceful days for America.

Seed

as tragic as this event it is no where near the most disgraceful days in america... lets not forget the bullshit suffered by those we took this country from...

not comparing, just keeping it real and in perspective...

real bad day, put i would dare not as bad as those that were in the jungle over there, knee deep in the blood and guts, serving, not protesting in a freedom delivered off their blood...

Last edited by karmical; 05-04-2007 at 08:50 PM..
karmical is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2007, 11:48 AM #13
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

mrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmical

A picture they say is worth a thousand words. This one imo is worth several millions. Life is a circle don't ya know, war is money and the rest is out of our control. But our world that we live in that surrounds us is what we CAN control. History as I have seen in my years on this earth ALWAYS repeats it's self. The letter from the mother of the fallen student stands the testament of time that all wounds never heal. Mostly to say a parent should never have to bury their child. It sometimes is very scary to understand that the one's making the decisions are the one's who are the most closed minded and ignorant.

I do tho sadly feel that we are entering into this circle I talked about. The propaganda we see on the national news compared to the REAL news we see on the net is becoming more and more separated. This in itself shows a great lack of leadership and trust which Inevitably takes some of us down the path of least resistance.

I can only say that in this time of the ability to find the truth that we look upon ourselves to understand the sadness that is beyond our control and focus on our world and do what I have said from day 1.

Share The Love And Pass It On.

To all of those that were touched by this saddened day I say I'm sorry for the closed minded ignorance that is our American Way Of Life.

Mr.Wags

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment

Last edited by mrwags; 05-05-2007 at 11:52 AM..
mrwags is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2020, 02:46 PM #14
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
Never forget.

mean mr.mustard is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-03-2020, 03:12 PM #15
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond repute
This is an example of why I do not favor the US going the way of Europe, Australia and other 'progressive' countries. Citizens without guns are captives when the government decides it is going to use it's own weapons to put them in line.

A semi auto rifle will not defeat tanks and other weapons of an advanced army or police force, but gives the government enough resistance that it gets messy putting down a revolt.

China, Russia, Cuba, Cambodia and all the rest, started with something similar to Kent State, except they just kept going till millions had been killed.

Old 05-03-2020, 06:11 PM #16
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
Your option to turn this into your political statement disregarding the lack of compassion or empathy has not gone unnoticed.
mean mr.mustard is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-03-2020, 06:14 PM #17
subrob

subrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivor
What a low class **** (c unt)
subrob is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2020, 07:49 PM #18
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwags View Post
A picture they say is worth a thousand words. This one imo is worth several millions.

snip...

Mr.Wags
I thought that you were going to relate the story of the woman, really a 14 yr old runaway girl, that was the first to the fallen kid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Ann_Vecchio

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2020, 08:17 PM #19
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
I remember that day well. "4 Dead in O-hio".....song, as well, still resonates.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2020, 10:37 PM #20
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
Me too. I was a tad older than the girl in the picture then.

Shotguns loaded with 00 buck are still called riot guns.

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is offline Quote