Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > RIP Jules Stobbs

Thread Title Search
RIP Jules Stobbs Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2020, 02:24 PM #1
Zapadra

Zapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud of
RIP Jules Stobbs

Jules Stobbs from South Africa's "Dagga Couple" was senselessly attacked and killed last night. He fathered our legalisation battle and will be sorely missed. RIP Jules, you will not be forgotten!

I would rather inspire than achieve.
Zapadra is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:48 PM #2
Fixer

Fixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud of
I'm sorry for your loss.

Old 07-03-2020, 07:43 PM #3
WHIPEDMEAT
Modortalan

WHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond repute
horrible to read this, being attacked and killed because he had something those animals wanted.

Rest In Peace
WHIPEDMEAT is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2020, 08:06 AM #4
sdd420

sdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant future
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Rip

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2020, 08:13 AM #5
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond repute
rest in peace

theJointedOne is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:20 AM #6
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Joahnnesburg - Jules Stobbs, one half of South Africa's famous The Dagga Couple, was shot and killed during an armed robbery at a smallholding property near Lanseria, Gauteng.

The activist lived on a small holding in the Sundrella area, near Lanseria, on the outskirts of Gauteng.

https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-afr...20of%20Gauteng.

A Facebook post on Friday said: "During the early morning hours of Friday, 3 July 2020, an armed robbery took place at the property of Jules Stobbs and Myrtle Clarke, best known as The Dagga Couple. The attackers entered the couple’s bedroom and shot and fatally wounded Jules Stobbs. Myrtle was physically left unharmed and the attackers made off with two cellphones and two laptops.

"The Cannabis community is mourning the passing of our hero. The family is requesting that the public respect their privacy and allow Myrtle and the family some space during this difficult time. Thank you for the outpouring of love we have already received."

Ian Cameron, AfriForum's national head of community safety, told IOL the incident happened at about 2.30am on Friday. He said information at his disposal was that four male suspects stormed the property and ransacked it, taking money and other items.

He said there was a struggle between the suspects and the deceased, which culminated in the suspects leaving the property. Moments later, however, the suspects returned and shot Stobbs.

He said Stobbs died on the scene, while Clarke was okay and did not suffer any bodily injuries.

The Dagga Couple have been hailed as being instrumental in the battle for the decriminalisation of dagga for personal use in South Africa after they were arrested in 2010 .

The Constitutional Court ruled in September 2018, in support of a Western Cape High Court judgment, to decriminalise the possession and personal use of cannabis in a private space by adults.

Following the ruling, the couple then set their sights on a mass class action against the State, to free those who have criminal records for the possession of dagga.

Note: A media query has been sent to the police, who have yet to respond. This story will be updated once they have commented.

* - Very sad to hear of this - RIP Mr Stobbs -

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2020, 11:03 AM #7
Florere

Florere is just really niceFlorere is just really niceFlorere is just really niceFlorere is just really niceFlorere is just really niceFlorere is just really niceFlorere is just really niceFlorere is just really niceFlorere is just really nice
Rip
Florere is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2020, 11:50 AM #8
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivor
Can't we all just get a bong? RIP Mr Stobbs.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.