You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Carl Reiner

Thread Title Search
Carl Reiner Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2020, 07:09 PM #1
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Carl Reiner

Creator of the Dick Van Dyke show passed away

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2020, 07:26 PM #2
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
Your aging yourself LOL

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is online now Quote

Old 06-30-2020, 07:26 PM #3
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivor
He did a lot of good stuff with Steve Martin, too, back in the day..

98 years old when he passed, rest in peace
BadTicket is offline Quote

Old 07-01-2020, 02:35 PM #4
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
True comedian, writer, humanitarian. His wife of 64 years., Estelle had the famous line in When Harry Met Sally, “I’ll have what she’s having”.

Thanks for the laughs, Mr. Reiner. We certainly need them now.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2020, 01:04 AM #5
therevverend

therevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond repute
Every time I'm at a baseball game with my brother and some jerk yells at us for not ending our conversation when the anthem starts we start cracking up remembering this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcbXylZQqfA

Mel Brooks: "I hate Carl Reiner!"

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evz9-hxS5NU
therevverend is offline Quote