Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Lester Grinspoon, legendary cannabis researcher, died at the age of 92

Thread Title Search
Lester Grinspoon, legendary cannabis researcher, died at the age of 92 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2020, 06:22 AM #11
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
I do vaguely remember that there might have been some cannabis variety attributed to Dr Grinspoon - I think? - but can't remember any other details right now - sorry flylowgethigh .

Old 06-26-2020, 07:10 AM #12
hellfire

hellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud of
RIP

A great intellectual and spokesman. His interviews and insights inspire the cannabis loving soul and his words will not be forgotten.
hellfire is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2020, 05:59 PM #13
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
I knew the answer already when I asked. Pearl on a string phenos are cool looking. It wouldn't hurt my feelings to have a jar of this stuff around... there is a thread around here with some nice pics of the pearls.

https://www.barneysfarm.com/dr-grinspoon-5

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Last edited by flylowgethigh; 06-26-2020 at 06:15 PM..
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2020, 07:06 PM #14
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivor
his advocacy was inspirational.
i was moved that he helped/allowed his son use cannabis to overcome the nausea caused by the chemotherapy when it was obviously illegal then.
a great man.
we are blessed to have had him with us.
RIP Dr.

trichrider is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2020, 04:04 AM #15
ExoticsRus

ExoticsRus has a spectacular aura aboutExoticsRus has a spectacular aura aboutExoticsRus has a spectacular aura aboutExoticsRus has a spectacular aura about
Rip

that’s one person we def should all respect

seeds dedicated to him by Barney :
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=359831

Last edited by ExoticsRus; 06-27-2020 at 04:06 AM.. Reason: Added
ExoticsRus is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2020, 04:25 AM #16
@hempy

@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future
I just heard the news and was about to post this
RIP Lester Grinspoon

You were and will always be a Hero in my life.
@hempy is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.