Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > RIP Subcool

Thread Title Search
RIP Subcool Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-05-2020, 02:43 AM #11
Midnight Tokar

Midnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakyJoe View Post
I was shocked when i got the info

RIP Dave / Weednerd!
Several people now have called Subcool "Dave" or Dave Bowman, I don't know where that is coming from but his real name is Montgomery Ball. He has stated that on several of his Weed Nerd vlogs.
Midnight Tokar is offline Quote

Old 04-20-2020, 03:18 PM #12
Rotstone

Rotstone is on a distinguished road
Dave Bowman is his FB Name he used as well he used it it in his earlier days.
Montgomery Craig Ball AKA The Green Avenger, Subcool, The Weednerd.
RIP Brother missing you on this 420.
Rotstone is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:30 PM #13
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko has much to be proud ofmriko has much to be proud ofmriko has much to be proud ofmriko has much to be proud ofmriko has much to be proud ofmriko has much to be proud ofmriko has much to be proud ofmriko has much to be proud ofmriko has much to be proud ofmriko has much to be proud ofmriko has much to be proud of
I didn't know about that... :'(
RIP brother, happy 420 wherever your soul has gone roaming!

Irie!
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns
mriko is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2020, 06:59 AM #14
Mr. Burgundy

Mr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really niceMr. Burgundy is just really nice
Fair winds and following seas..

Thank you for your service- I believe you mentioned USN before.. I am going to pop my Jillybean cross I made. R.I.P.

Stay Classy!
Mr. B
USAF Veteran.
Mr. Burgundy is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2020, 11:54 AM #15
MD84

MD84 is a jewel in the roughMD84 is a jewel in the roughMD84 is a jewel in the roughMD84 is a jewel in the roughMD84 is a jewel in the roughMD84 is a jewel in the roughMD84 is a jewel in the roughMD84 is a jewel in the rough
What happens to his seed company now?
MD84 is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2020, 05:45 PM #16
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivor
If it was a legal entity, someone will inherit it. If not, then it will most likely fade away..

Or someone will start selling seeds using his name and his passing and ask insane prices for "last packs" and "limited supply" seeds, that may or may not be what they are advertised as.

Stuff like that usually, 'cause some people, man..

BadTicket is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:57 PM #17
big315smooth

big315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivor
read somewhere that someone in his crew green avengers was gonna take over. not sure if true or not
big315smooth is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2020, 07:51 PM #18
MD84

MD84 is a jewel in the roughMD84 is a jewel in the roughMD84 is a jewel in the roughMD84 is a jewel in the roughMD84 is a jewel in the roughMD84 is a jewel in the roughMD84 is a jewel in the roughMD84 is a jewel in the rough
Sounds like he already went through some cases with Ms Jill regarding company names etc. Did they lose some of the P1's in the fire too? Such a bad situation allround. RIP Sub
MD84 is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2020, 01:48 AM #19
Joint Lock

Joint Lock is a jewel in the roughJoint Lock is a jewel in the roughJoint Lock is a jewel in the roughJoint Lock is a jewel in the roughJoint Lock is a jewel in the roughJoint Lock is a jewel in the roughJoint Lock is a jewel in the roughJoint Lock is a jewel in the rough
who tf is dave his name is monty aka montgomery . ive known him and jill (not her real name) for yrs. (personally)
Joint Lock is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2020, 06:05 AM #20
TheSg

TheSg is a jewel in the roughTheSg is a jewel in the roughTheSg is a jewel in the roughTheSg is a jewel in the roughTheSg is a jewel in the roughTheSg is a jewel in the rough
Rip Sub!
I got soo hyped on his videos when I was a
youngen.
Subcool
You got us stoked.
And we learned a lot.
And you got us super high. Thank you ! Rip
TheSg is offline Quote