Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Happy Birthday ICmag

Thread Title Search
Happy Birthday ICmag Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2017, 07:07 PM #71
NBE One !

Birthday wishes ? &%$:'"! Today is the Eve of my Birthday .The Tree is Staying UP . First time Ever - Enjoy Neighbours.
HuaA. (-:

From 1971

Last edited by NBE One !; 11-15-2017 at 08:06 PM..

Old 01-23-2019, 01:04 AM #72
hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud of
Happy belated birthday. ..is it 15 years now ? ...thanks to Gypsy we have all made massive strides ...cheers man
hazyfontazy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2019, 02:29 AM #73
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Happy Anniversary to IC Mag being around.....maybe this is the year to re-introduce Seedbay. What do you think?! Anyway, happy, happy!

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2019, 03:00 PM #74
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has a brilliant futureEvergreenState has a brilliant futureEvergreenState has a brilliant futureEvergreenState has a brilliant futureEvergreenState has a brilliant futureEvergreenState has a brilliant futureEvergreenState has a brilliant futureEvergreenState has a brilliant futureEvergreenState has a brilliant futureEvergreenState has a brilliant futureEvergreenState has a brilliant future
Happy Anniversary ICMAG. Thank You Gypsy for having the courage and vision to start up ICMAG. You've provided a wonderful place for people, from all over the world, to express their passion and love for marijuana by sharing their experiences and knowledge.
You've given us something we all treasure and which enriches our lives. We are all very grateful!
We should do something special for the 15th Anniversary of ICMAG. A big party, a big contest, a charity drive to raise funds for a cause of Gypsy's choosing; we should do something or all of these things.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2019, 04:52 PM #75
cough_cough_eer
Anita Bonghitt

cough_cough_eer has disabled reputation
Happy Birthday icmg

Cant believe it this long. I've enjoyed every minute . made lots of friends here. Been a lot of changes over the years with legalization. I like to think icmag and some of the other sites helped with legalization.

Why is it that rich people are concidered eccentric and poor people are just wierd????
cough_cough_eer is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2019, 04:07 AM #76
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Site is a blessing and comfort.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-28-2019, 08:42 PM #77
Own Garden

Own Garden has a spectacular aura aboutOwn Garden has a spectacular aura aboutOwn Garden has a spectacular aura aboutOwn Garden has a spectacular aura aboutOwn Garden has a spectacular aura about
Best wishes on next year
Own Garden is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2020, 11:16 AM #78
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
Happy Birthday ICMAG !
My dear old friend with a thousand faces. I was invited in, in 2007. A chronic pain sufferer from a horrific motorcycle crash.
I learned to grow cannabis not for myself, but others. Through friendships made with breeders. I have a genetics library of approximately 140 strains. Some of the rarest genetics on the planet.

When I wake up in the middle of the night, like right now. My budy ICMAG is here to comfort me. It has been my joy and honor to call you my friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICMAG
Peace farmerlion
farmerlion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:23 AM #79
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
- Its always good to know - that ICMAG is still important in many members lives - it always makes me feel like I'm doing the right thing - keeping it here for you all -

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:43 AM #80
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Nothing would ever make me happier than to see this work out well for you.

Thank you for the choices you have made.