What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto BlueBerry Bud pics/show us your autoflowering pics!!

nealcook420

Here is a pic of my Auto Blueberry at 50 days old.
I bought this single feminized seed along with other REG strains, the auto was just to see if all the hype was true and I have been swayed! About half way through the first indoor AF grow I purchased lots of different AF strains like Himalayan Blue Diesel, Big Devil, Russian Rocket Fuel, Snow Ryder & Mi5.
So, lets see your auto-flowering pictures male & female because male auto plants are worth their weight in gold. Males are the key to the ultimate auto-flowering strain, I am praying for males especially an bushy pheno RRF male. So don't hold out, no plant is to thin or to tall Karma to all!!!

I will post macro pics of the seeds in the Auto BB, they are from tall Diesel Ryder male pollen. That's another important & beautiful thing to behold, Seeded female flowers are the beginning of our happiness! lol LETS SEE THEM PICS!!!!!!!!

nealcook420

Attachments

• plants 420 007.jpg
    plants 420 007.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 9
  • plants 420 003.jpg
    plants 420 003.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 9
  • plants 420 005.jpg
    plants 420 005.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 10
  • plants 420 006.jpg
    plants 420 006.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 9

angel4us

ICMag Donor
yellow dust

yellow dust

here is some sour 60 "yellow dust" that got splushged onto this sour snow- to phenos green and purple!! cant wait to grow them seeds out -sour snow squared!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts