What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

funny situations that seem to happen in everyday life.

vanilla dutch

this is a constant dilemma for me. somebody will be talkin to me and be on the phone at the sametime and when they talk on the phone i still think their talkin to me. gets me everytime.

or when somebody asks u to get something for them and its never where they say it was.everytime.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or when you think, wow, this supermarket is playing some real good music for like 15min while shopping for groceries and only during the 5min free noise orgy of a Sonic Youth song you realise that your phone has been playing away in your pocket for the whole time and it was your playlist on random, for everyone to listen in on.

Of course you're high too...
CC

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Your car windows rolled down, alarm active, reach to unlock back door,
triggers alarm, lol.

Kidnap victim in the trunk starts yelling, draws unwelcome stares.

Happens too often to mention.

Good thread!

EsterEssence

Veteran
It’s funny how we seem to run into the same people in town. When i look at the clock it is often 4:54, pound 6:26. A number my daughter was in a game we used to play, and 10:08,1:08, 11:08, 108 is the number of beads on my Buddhist mala. Happens all the time...

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I hate it when I can't find my glasses so put on another pair then later look in the mirror and have on the second pair while the other 'lost' pair is sitting on top of my head.

..... so far I haven't left the house like that, yet!:D

dekab247

How about the realization that your a dummy?, then realizing your friend is an even bigger dummy? Following is story why.

On my phone looking around my house for my phone. Literally freaking out for 10 minutes...When I had a sudden epiphany. Wow what a dummy...I said to myself. Feeling pretty stupid I go on to tell my buddy. I found the phone. He responds...well where was it?

Jeez, and I thought I was high. None the less we has a massive gut busting laugh realizing how silly it was. What had just happened...

I am pretty sure y'all don't want to hear about the bulldog, and the trip. That's pure horror, or comedy. Depends how you view it...lol...D

vanilla dutch

lol.the ban hammer.its how u get a real icmager to starting sweating.just the threat of a ban got him telling on hisself.lol

Gry

When they comment about the smell, and I try to figure out if it is the cat's or the cannabis they have in mind.

St. Phatty

not funny funny, more like funny WIERD.

one of my house-cleaners shot & killed my other house-cleaner on Friday July 31.

in Southern Oregon.

guess I need to find a new house-cleaner !

armedoldhippy

Veteran
not funny funny, more like funny WIERD.

one of my house-cleaners shot & killed my other house-cleaner on Friday July 31.

in Southern Oregon.

guess I need to find a new house-cleaner !

well...ONE of them for sure aint showing up.:shucks: hard to find good help these days...:biglaugh:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.... and the common denominator between the 2 housecleaners would be St. Phatty, I wonder what his involvement was???:tongue:

............ and also, who needs 2 cleaners and why?

Latest posts

Latest posts