What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOLDEN TIGER-ACE SEEDS /660W HPS

Naturalgazda

Golden Tiger 11/18

Golden Tiger 11/18

Hello friends.

Today is the eleventh day of growth. So far, so good. I want to ask. Is a growth time cycle of 16 hours okay? Well thank you.
For now, I'm pouring clean water. I do not use root stimulators and the like. I used to have RootJuice. But I didn't notice the difference. I sometimes use flower fertilizer on the roots. Phosphorus is very good for the development of the root system. Have a nice day you all. Thank you for the praise. I appreciate that.

Attachments

• golden team.jpg
    golden team.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 57
  • GT1.jpg
    GT1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 55
  • GT2.jpg
    GT2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 60
  • GT3.jpg
    GT3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 55
  • GT4.jpg
    GT4.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 56
  • GT5.jpg
    GT5.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 53
  • GT6.jpg
    GT6.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 56

RED 1

Hello friends.

Today is the eleventh day of growth. So far, so good. I want to ask. Is a growth time cycle of 16 hours okay? Well thank you.
For now, I'm pouring clean water. I do not use root stimulators and the like. I used to have RootJuice. But I didn't notice the difference. I sometimes use flower fertilizer on the roots. Phosphorus is very good for the development of the root system. Have a nice day you all. Thank you for the praise. I appreciate that.

16hrs is fine

Naturalgazda

GOLDEN TIGER 14/18, 250W

GOLDEN TIGER 14/18, 250W

Welcome friends.

Today, the plants are two weeks old.

All six plants grow nicely.

I look forward to individual phenotypes. For their proportional representation. But whatever I find there will be a space explosion.
I took pictures for us boys here. : Páv:

Last edited:

Naturalgazda

GT1

GT1

I really like it from birth. It is fully symmetrical. And she was the first of them all. He is the winner of the starting stage. The first of the crew to see the light.
If she is a female, she will be a beautiful beauty. What do you say?

Attachments

• GT1.....jpg
    GT1.....jpg
    42 KB · Views: 51
  • GT1...jpg
    GT1...jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 46
  • GT1.jpg
    GT1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 57

Naturalgazda

GT2

GT2

A little less developed. But pretty. The teeth on the leaves have gently upwards. The substrate should not harm them. It is recycled. Nutrition is just there haha.

Attachments

• GT2...jpg
    GT2...jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 51
  • GT2.jpg
    GT2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 54

Naturalgazda

GT3

GT3

In my opinion, the GT3 is male. But we'll see. So far, it is the largest and highest of all.: Dance013:

His teeth are raised.:biggrin:: Biggrin:

Attachments

• GT3.jpg
    GT3.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 55
  • GT3.....jpg
    GT3.....jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 47

Naturalgazda

GT4

GT4

She is so calm and peaceful. It seems that way to me. Very humble haha ??......
Otherwise, the whole crew is already in 0.7l pots. We have the first transplant behind us. They hardly stagnated after the push. They adapted quickly.: headbange

Attachments

• GT4.jpg
    GT4.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 63
  • GT4......jpg
    GT4......jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 48

Naturalgazda

GT5

GT5

GT5 and GT6 are silent killers .......: Umelec:

Attachments

• GT5.....jpg
    GT5.....jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 46
  • GT5.jpg
    GT5.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 56

Naturalgazda

GT6

GT6

....... ...... I like 5 and 6. I think they're beasts. Golden beasts.

Attachments

• GT6.jpg
    GT6.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 55
  • GT6....jpg
    GT6....jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 45
  • GT6......jpg
    GT6......jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 46

Naturalgazda

Males and females

Males and females

Of course, I'm also looking forward to all the males who show up here. And we can jointly select a suitable candidate or candidates for seed production. I definitely want to make my own seeds. 500 such pieces are fine. Maybe I'll do 2000. We'll see. The seeds last a long time and you need to prepare for difficult times. It is quite possible that buying genetics will not be as easy as before.
I usually made about 300 seeds. And he gradually planted them. He removed the males and left the females. It doesn't seem to be, but 300 seeds isn't that much. 250-300 seeds can be placed in a small matchbox.

I want to keep males in the growth box as long as possible. At least one.

I have been maintaining mother plants for a few years. And it's art. At home, it is sometimes difficult. And I definitely want to improve in that. Sometimes I write more.

Naturalgazda

Surprise in boxing.

Surprise in boxing.

Hello. Yesterday I came across this in the box while moving the heated steamer. She is a female Coronella. But in the first moment it resembles a spindle (Vipera berus).

It was twisted under the steamer. I got scared. I had it 5-10cm from my left hand. A snake is a snake. Whether it is small or large. He scared me. Then I let him crawl away. And I secured a hole in the wall. But today I found him there again. And he crawled out of the box and into another gap under the doorway. So I put a cement mixture there. That should be fine by now. The house is clay. And we are pretty in nature .....

Attachments

• icmaguuhu.jpg
    icmaguuhu.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 57
  • ice.jpg
    ice.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 49
  • icmagg.jpg
    icmagg.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Naturalgazda

Rooting of cuttings.

Rooting of cuttings.

And now something to grow.
This is how I root the cuttings for about a year. 6.5l flowerpot with fine wet sand. Now I only have four larger clones there. Today they have 5-6 days. And they look like this.

Attachments

• icece.jpg
    icece.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 49
  • iceice.jpg
    iceice.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 56
  • icemagggg.jpg
    icemagggg.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 52
  • icc.jpg
    icc.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 47

Naturalgazda

fast UP

fast UP

Hi All.

GT....So far, so good.

Attachments

• GT1.jpg
    GT1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 50
  • ...gt1.jpg
    ...gt1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 46
  • GGTT.jpg
    GGTT.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 50
  • GGGTTTT1.jpg
    GGGTTTT1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 52

Naturalgazda

Golden Tiger regular seeds

Golden Tiger regular seeds

Hi All Growers

Golden Tiger is growing. Today they have 22 days to live on this planet.
I transplanted them into pots with a volume of 3 liters. Two plants have weaker roots. But it's normal.
They have a new purchased pre-fertilized substrate of good quality.
So water will be enough for them. : Dobrý:

Attachments

• gt.jpg
    gt.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 56
  • gtt.jpg
    gtt.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 48
  • ggtt.jpg
    ggtt.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 48

Naturalgazda

The process of creating mothers.

The process of creating mothers.

My dear growers. I want to ask. The plants are growing and some already have four floors.

How do you go about creating mother plants? Which floors do you let grow?

Personally, when a plant has four floors, I will prune the plant. And I'll remove the lower floor. So I have two floors left. So I cultivate the middle part of the plant. Specifically two floors. And four basic branches will emerge.
Thank you for any reactions and your experience.
You are amazing. And especially Dubi's experience is good to remember ...: Strana:

Naturalgazda

Dubí-tips for maintaining and cultivating mother plants

Dubí. Please give me tips and advice on quality maintenance of mother plants at home. Be able to keep for 2-3 years selected mothers.

Many shoots have sprung up for me after one year. Sometimes I fertilize poorly. Or I underestimated the higher humidity. Thank you very much. Regards Natural

Naturalgazda

Dubí. Please give me tips and advice on quality maintenance of mother plants at home. Be able to keep for 2-3 years selected mothers.

Many shoots have sprung up for me after one year. Sometimes I fertilize poorly. Or I underestimated the higher humidity. And the cuttings formed woody and thin.

Thank you very much. Regards Natural

Latest posts

Latest posts