What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All Covid-19 deniers need to watch Lenox Hill episode #9 on Netflix. This is a real Hospital in NY. This episode shows what happened when the pandemic hit that hospital...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
That's very concerning news.
The fact that 60% had side effects is also a concern. That vaccine should now be thrown away. Too much money in it though for them to do that.
Anyone trade cfd's? Watch for a sharp drop in astrazenica's share price.

St. Phatty

With so many oblivious that death toll will get huge.

it's a waste of good Hyaluronic Acid.

If they drained the fluid out of the dead patients' lungs, it's the kind of compounds that absorb many times their weight in water.

For Hyaluronic Acid, it's literally 1000:1.

Since I've paid $$$ for plastic polymers that offer a 100:1 ratio, how can I not be intrigued by Hyaluronic Acid ?

But if you try to buy some on Amazon, it's mostly make-up stuff.

So, they could drain the fluid out of the Covid19 patients' lungs, disinfect it, dry it out so it can be chopped up into granules - and then sell it to gardeners !

OK I can't blame this idea on anything BUT stoned thinking. :rtfo:

Plus I breathed poison oak smoke today, YECH.

Amynamous

it's a waste of good Hyaluronic Acid.

If they drained the fluid out of the dead patients' lungs, it's the kind of compounds that absorb many times their weight in water.

For Hyaluronic Acid, it's literally 1000:1.

Since I've paid $$$ for plastic polymers that offer a 100:1 ratio, how can I not be intrigued by Hyaluronic Acid ?

But if you try to buy some on Amazon, it's mostly make-up stuff.

So, they could drain the fluid out of the Covid19 patients' lungs, disinfect it, dry it out so it can be chopped up into granules - and then sell it to gardeners !

OK I can't blame this idea on anything BUT stoned thinking. :rtfo:

Plus I breathed poison oak smoke today, YECH.
That’s kind of macabre.
There’s a way without using dead people.

“How do biological, natural and synthetic sources of hyaluronic acid compare?”

“The quality of hyaluronic acid depends on its form and purpose of use, but whatever the source, its molecular structure is always the same- a sugar with hygroscopic (water attracting and retaining) properties. Hyaluronic acid can be obtained in different ways. Biologically through the synthesis by fibroblasts, synthetically and naturally from plant and wheat fermentation. In the case of fermentation, wheat is fermented with specific bacteria, then purified and precipitated. This process extracts the hyaluronic acid naturally present in the wheat, giving a naturally-derived hyaluronic acid.”

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
apparently the sputnik vaccine trail with 76 people didnt cause any side effects and caused antibodies to be formed in all participants. they are now starting the stage 3 trial with 40'000 volunteers.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Of those 76, I assume half were given a placebo as a control group.

what makes you assume that? i do believe the study is published in the Lancet, so you can check.

to me it sounds like 76 were given it and they all got the antibodies, but who knows if it wasn't 100 people and they left out those that died or were parallelized to make it look better. i know i won't be volunteering for any of these fast track vaccines, lmao. nope.

not unless i see hospitalizations and death rates changing for the worse anyway.

but for those of you who want to, there should be a viable vaccine quite soon, some big 3rd stage trails are going on as we speak from a couple of companies. only 1 of them has had an "admitted" set back with 1 adverse illness caused.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
The jury is in on Hydroxychloroquine – ‘it saves lives’: Rowan Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q5teMsw2h4

[YOUTUBEIF]1q5teMsw2h4[/YOUTUBEIF]
Lmao, Andrew Bolt is well known for his ultra far right views in the Australian media.

Btw experiments generally have a control group given a placebo. It's basic science. Not sure about developing a vaccine but you'd think basic science still applies.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Lmao, Andrew Bolt is well known for his ultra far right views in the Australian media.

Btw experiments generally have a control group given a placebo. It's basic science. Not sure about developing a vaccine but you'd think basic science still applies.

what ever, the point is there has been a review of ALL the studies on hq and that review of all the studies done comes to the conclusion that it works when used correctly early on.

its sad that cnn etc is not reporting about this review, but it its more important to know about it then who is reporting about it. maybe ask yourself why its him and not the msm. hm....bias....cough cough...

as for the Russian vaccine, i only know what i read, they didnt talk about placebo groups, but if thats standard operating procedure, you'd think it was done. Putin claims his daughter was part of the trail, lmao.....

so will you be going for the vaccine as things stand right now mate?

h.h.

Veteran
what ever, the point is there has been a review of ALL the studies on hq and that review of all the studies done comes to the conclusion that it works when used correctly early on.

its sad that cnn etc is not reporting about this review, but it its more important to know about it then who is reporting about it. maybe ask yourself why its him and not the msm. hm....bias....cough cough...

as for the Russian vaccine, i only know what i read, they didnt talk about placebo groups, but if thats standard operating procedure, you'd think it was done. Putin claims his daughter was part of the trail, lmao.....

so will you be going for the vaccine as things stand right now mate?
So does bleach, it’s just those darn side effects that get in the way.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
So does bleach, it’s just those darn side effects that get in the way.

interesting, so where are the published studies on bleach curing covid? and where is the study of all the published studies?

you are spreading disinformation or fake news that will kill anyone that listens to you.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
interesting, so where are the published studies on bleach curing covid? and where is the study of all the published studies?

you are spreading disinformation or fake news that will kill anyone that listens to you.

is he the chump in disguise!? i thought he would be more "wordy"..:biggrin:

h.h.

Veteran

I did mention side effects. Something you conveniently forgot to do.

It’s not that HQ isn’t effective, it’s those darn side effects.

I doubt either one of us is killing anybody. A bit melodramatic.

DunHav`nFun

Well boys and girls.....Waaaay back when Trump touted "Hydroxychloroquine " as a "Game Changer" , the ONLY studies done were at Henry Ford clinic and the studies done in France with such favorable results....and then.....Here comes the "Lancet study" that totally bashes HCQ and says its DANGEROUS to people with heart problems and has NO efficacy against the Kungflu.....and then.....The Lancet study was debunked and proved fraudulent , but NEVER publicized by the media.....Wonder why.....yeah right....

The FDA and Dr.Fauci killed it and caused an Emergency HALT to the use of HCQ and Zpac antibiotics with zinc supplements , and that was it......fast forward to EVERY middle eastern country as well as India utilizing said drug combo within the first 4-5 days of symptoms emerging and SAVING PEOPLE`S LIVES.....Shit`s been proven safe for over 60 yrs against other immuno deficient illnesses like Lupus and Rheumatoid arthritis....

How many 10`s of 1000`s of Americans could`ve been saved IF the shit hadn`t been politicized and used as a weapon against Trump in an election year......In my fucking opinion , the maistream media and the Democratic party have blood on their hands trying to discredit Trump outta office.....and NOT to forget Anthony Fauci`s a good lil Democrat and does what he`s told by the DNC as well as the FDA being all but totally under Dem leadership , so again I say.....

China and the Democratic Party along with their bought and paid for media are the reason almost 200000 people have died unnecessarily if only the truth would`ve and SHOULD`VE come out when HCQ could`ve been used as a preventative to KEEP folks from gettin the virus , but if by chance contracting said virus , if given the proven meds within 4-5 days of symptom onset , NO deaths would`ve occurred......so that`s just the gaslighting Dems and their media ya`ll haveta blame for this shit.....

Oh wait....This is all TRUMP`S fault RIGHT ?.....sheeple needta recognize.....Me ?....I`m movin back to my beach house after the rental program`s over for the vacation season where each and every 1 of the 16 weeks was rented and not 1 case of KungFlu recorded using Common sense instead of listening to bought and paid for science by Fauci .....also.....No masks required....Fuck the election.....let the chips fall where the Lawyers end up fightin over all the fake and fraudulent mail in ballots.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying: ......

Amynamous

Well boys and girls.....Waaaay back when Trump touted "Hydroxychloroquine " as a "Game Changer" , the ONLY studies done were at Henry Ford clinic and the studies done in France with such favorable results....and then.....Here comes the "Lancet study" that totally bashes HCQ and says its DANGEROUS to people with heart problems and has NO efficacy against the Kungflu.....and then.....The Lancet study was debunked and proved fraudulent , but NEVER publicized by the media.....Wonder why.....yeah right....

The FDA and Dr.Fauci killed it and caused an Emergency HALT to the use of HCQ and Zpac antibiotics with zinc supplements , and that was it......fast forward to EVERY middle eastern country as well as India utilizing said drug combo within the first 4-5 days of symptoms emerging and SAVING PEOPLE`S LIVES.....

How many 10`s of 1000`s of Americans could`ve been saved IF the shit hadn`t been politicized and used as a weapon against Trump in an election year......In my fucking opinion , the maistream media and the Democratic party have blood on their hands trying to discredit Trump outta office.....and NOT to forget Anthony Fauci`s a good lil Democrat and does what he`s told by the DNC as well as the FDA being all but totally under Dem leadership , so again I say.....

China and the Democratic Party along with their bought and paid for media are the reason almost 200000 people have died unnecessarily if only the truth would`ve and SHOULD`VE come out when HCQ could`ve been used as a preventative to KEEP folks from gettin the virus , but if by chance contracting said virus , if given the proven meds within 4-5 days of symptom onset , NO deaths would`ve occurred......but that`s just the gaslighting Dems and their media ya`ll haveta blame for this shit.....

Oh wait....This is all TRUMP`S fault RIGHT ?.....sheeple needta recognize.....Me ?....I`m movin back to my beach house after the rental program`s over for the vacation season where each and every 1 of the 16 weeks was rented and not 1 case of KungFlu recorded using Common sense instead of listening to bought and paid for science by Fauci .....Fuck the election.....let the chips fall where the Lawyers end up fightin over all the fake and fraud mail in ballots.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying: ......

:yappy:

Science is science.
Crap is crap.
Seems you can’t tell the difference.
Yeah, lets blame China and democrats for everything that’s wrong in the world. Let’s even blame the people who work for trump and answer to trump, but we won’t blame trump. blah, blah, blah. :yappy:
Like i said, crap is crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.