What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Has Happened To Our Government?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The EPA used to protect our land. Now they play for the highest bidder and it doesn’t matter what happens to the land.

Our tax dollars used to build hospitals. Now those hospitals are sold to the highest bidder and only the rich can afford to go.

Medical insurance started off as a coop to get us better prices when medical was still affordable. Now few of us can afford insurance and they take your money but the still refuse to pay for treatments.

The Center for Disease Control used to protect us from bad diseases and had a department specifically for pandemics. We now how this is working out.

When we had the best education, a single person could buy a house, a car, afford medical and raise a family.

Many things you want to buy can only be bought from Bezos.

We used to have NASA now Elon Musk is personally sending a flight to Mars.

Our public schools suck.

We used to get pissed off when we caught politicians lying, cheating or stealing. Now many cheer them on.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ummmm...trump? aka the great destroyer...the orange curse...the devils tangerine...and his dark minion barr troll,kisser of ass,slayer of law

knucklehead bob

Veteran
"What Has Happened To Our Government?"

The U.S. Govt. is & has been compromised/infiltrated since the 1800s at every level .

Very few people know it .

84930014_1310084492533103_3682172829769400320_n.jpg

:headbange

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
You guys got a beautiful country but your governments are always a joke

Florere, Tell me, What country are you in and how many languages do you speak?

I'm curious to know the perspective from other places.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
they try and stop the poor regular working class from voting, and ppl keep coming out in record numbers.

scumbags like bitch mccomrade are shaking in their ox-blood colored boots

i say we bring back voting day, let third parties in debates (at least make it easier), open primaries in every state, and discuss ranked choice voting.

i also propose term limits for federal court appointments, and we need to take a hard look at gerrymandering.

idk if these things will solve everything, but it might be a start.

Amynamous

This is happening all over the western world. Definitely Trump's fault though because.

I think it is fair to say that many of us in the silent majority believe that bunker boi has accelerated the decline, like a grand piano falling from the thirty-third floor of trumptowers. If re-elected, the result will be the same.

Sign

We have a winner. Look at the names behind the direction we're heading. If some names don't match the purely coincidental trend that begins to form check to see what the name was before it was changed.

Politics
Media
Academia

Too many people behind the curtain now for it to cover them all.

And remember if it were just a religion it wouldn't show up on a DNA test.

The truth can't be told, it must be realized.

Ps it's true it's been happening since the 1800's but check your ancient history and it's the same old tricks from the same old playbook by the same actors again and again and again.

It's so tiresome.

"What Has Happened To Our Government?"

The U.S. Govt. is & has been compromised/infiltrated since the 1800s at every level .

Very few people know it .

View attachment 538938

:headbange

Amynamous

they try and stop the poor regular working class from voting, and ppl keep coming out in record numbers.

scumbags like bitch mccomrade are shaking in their ox-blood colored boots

i say we bring back voting day, let third parties in debates (at least make it easier), open primaries in every state, and discuss ranked choice voting.

i also propose term limits for federal court appointments, and we need to take a hard look at gerrymandering.

idk if these things will solve everything, but it might be a start.

Great list! I would also add defunding political campaigns.

St. Phatty

it's a great arrangement for Israel.

if you want to investigate Israel's influence over the US, investigate funding for West Nile Virus - vs. other viruses that affect Americans (before Covid19).

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
^^Now we are getting closer. I say America started her decline in 1913, when she gave up control of her money to the bankers. We have been at perpetual war ever since.

I gotta get outta this speakers corner that I keep getting tricked into stepping into.

Cannavore

Veteran
the US is a corporation and everything is for sale.

Cornel West said it best during the Floyd protests.... The US is a failed experiment. Capitalism as we know it is coming to an end.
[YOUTUBEIF]PbOP-GmkyzY[/YOUTUBEIF]

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Yup -

picture.php

^^Now we are getting closer. I say America started her decline in 1913, when she gave up control of her money to the bankers. We have been at perpetual war ever since.

I gotta get outta this speakers corner that I keep getting tricked into stepping into.

Brother Nature

All empires crumble under their own hubris eventually. America's just doing it like America does, bigger and flashier and in your face.