What's new

Interesting: Heard Communications are Going to Cease for 3 Days in the USA

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
(edit: OOPS! This is not just the USA, the arrests are supposedly WORLDWIDE

No internet, no phones, no tv or radio, and don't panic. Arrests will be followed by a broadcast explaining what went on, which will be repeated a few times.

Anyone have further details on this, hoax/valid or not? This actually looks interesting. :tiphat:

TheDarkStorm

If thats real they may be doing some sort of magnetic pulse wepons test...it knocks everything electrical out for miles depending on the strength...could be why theyd want to shut all comunications down...unless ther uptp something with the 5g that they may be able to use for nefarious reasons.

T

Teddybrae

Boy oh boy, Douglas! You hear some doozies! Is Trump not on Twitter? That's phone AND internet. He's not going to relax his grip. Rest assured!

Over here, in the Land of Oz, the phone networks are strained with separated families ringing one another and sometimes the phones drop out.

But like you lot in the great Land of the Free ... no one knows whats going on.

Douglas.Curtis

Apparently this will be global. Thought it was just the USA but it isn't.

If thats real they may be doing some sort of magnetic pulse wepons test...it knocks everything electrical out for miles depending on the strength...could be why theyd want to shut all comunications down...unless ther uptp something with the 5g that they may be able to use for nefarious reasons.
Though I'm quite familiar with EMP events, I haven't heard anything even remotely close to a weapons test being involved.

who da fuck knows anymore
Right!!
woohoo.gif

Boy oh boy, Douglas! You hear some doozies! Is Trump not on Twitter? That's phone AND internet. He's not going to relax his grip. Rest assured!
I certainly do hear some wild stuff. lol I have no idea what Trump is saying, I don't use twitter, broadcast media or any of the social platforms for "news." What I DO get are bits and pieces of info from people I know all over the world. Icmag isn't the only place I share info about cannabis. ;)

Over here, in the Land of Oz, the phone networks are strained with separated families ringing one another and sometimes the phones drop out.

But like you lot in the great Land of the Free ... no one knows whats going on.
I can believe it. You guys have a lot more infrastructure between your people. It's tough to keep it all running AND have full capacity for everyone at once. Hopefully we'll all be laughing about all this very soon.

Sounds unlikely (and thanks for actually stating which country you were talking about).
Yeah, but it sure is the most interesting virus gossip I've heard yet. :)

We have a thing called April fools day here
Yes, we have things here called chairs. What about you? lol

You got it backwards, it's 15 guns and a bible in America.
laughing.gif
The trend is actually 20 guns and no bible now, since edumacation has run rampant. lol

I cannot say this time period has been less than entertaining. lol

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
In today's society that would cause more damage than Covid. People can't survive with out their glowing screens.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i vote "hoax" myself. to be worldwide is currently beyond tech's capabilities. a mass coronal ejection from the sun that hit us directly might do the trick. not only would communications be shot (and for a lot longer than 3 days) but cars etc with electronic ignition etc would be fried. i know a couple of old boys hanging onto older trucks etc because they have points & plugs w/a carburetor. they might not run perfectly, but you can FORCE them to start & run...

Douglas.Curtis

So the arrests are supposed to be worldwide, not the communications blackout. There are definitely a lot of things tied into the communications network these days.

Be aware, if this happens your credit/debit cards will be useless for a few days.

mr.brunch

Veteran
April Fools' Day—celebrated on April 1 each year—has been celebrated for several centuries by different cultures, though its exact origins remain a mystery. April Fools' Day traditions include playing hoaxes or practical jokes on others, often yelling “April Fools!”

Douglas.Curtis

April Fools' Day—celebrated on April 1 each year—has been celebrated for several centuries by different cultures, though its exact origins remain a mystery. April Fools' Day traditions include playing hoaxes or practical jokes on others, often yelling “April Fools!”
:laughing:
chair noun

a : a seat typically having four legs and a back for one person

:tiphat:

LOL

Seriously though, it'd be a hell of a setup to be a hoax but still possible. :)

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Just chill, back away from your innerwebs.

Again, chill.

Your thread "documenting" martial law illustrates
how disconnected from fact your sources are.

Chill.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Just chill, back away from your innerwebs.

Again, chill.

Your thread "documenting" martial law illustrates
how disconnected from fact your sources are.

Chill.

"you may not rate any more posts today, nor give any +rep no matter HOW deserved it may be.sorry." hmmm...never gotten THAT exact message before...:tiphat:

St. Phatty

Teach your children to play soccer so they can make $25 mill a year like Banana-inyo or whatever his name is. And it won't be an April Fools joke.

I also think about entering the Giant Slalom in the Olympics.