What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TrumpStupid: The killing of America

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
Trump needs to resign, get out of the way, or be removed. He is killing us. To allow him to continue is suicide for America. Even Pence would be better.

I love my country. I spent my life working hard and building America. TrumpStupid will kill it.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- What can you really do about it? - There are those who support the current POTUS and those against -

Ahh - you have an election coming up - will that make any difference at all?

Trump needs to resign, get out of the way, or be removed. He is killing us. To allow him to continue is suicide for America. Even Pence would be better.

I love my country. I spent my life working hard and building America. TrumpStupid will kill it.

- What can you really do about it? - There are those who support the current POTUS and those against -

Not if the electoral college has anything to say about it...:mad::wallbash:

h.h.

Veteran

Let him be president. It needs to back off on this. If we let him continue, it’s suicide. Waiting for an election is suicide. When we need solutions, he offers gifts.

I need to be careful of my words, but it’s getting to the point he needs to be removed one way or the other. We will kill ourselves being TrumpStupid.

Jestocost

@gypsy

Like Trump or not, there isn't an opposing politician here in the States that can beat him in a general election.

He beat 19 professional pols, and ended two nascent dynasties, in 2016.

He engenders more personal resentment from people on the other side of the political spectrum from him than anyone I've ever seen; and as three years of investigations and and impeachment attempts have proven the large majority of opposition and dislike for him is based just on that - resentment.

Lack of an coherent platform, a focus on identity politics in a relatively well-functioning economy, a senile candidate, and structural issues in the Democratic Party point towards a landslide victory for Trump in 2020.

Stereotypes exist for a reason. "Orange Man Bad" and "Russia stole the election from Hillary" are still the main Democratic Party/Supporter talking points. Not policy or a path forward.

Furthermore, everything Trump is being criticized for now as not being enough was cast as racist and xenophobic when he enacted them 4-6 weeks ago.

The vast majority of Democrats live in about 4 cities on the Coasts here, and they're the ones the National Party pander to. The vast(er) electoral majority has benefited from Trump, appreciates his willingness to act - not react to polls or criticism, and will reelect him later this year.

So, no. He's basically running unopposed.

Absolem

picture.php

Jestocost

Coastal Boomer cope.

What happened? Chinese irresponsibility tanked your 401K?

Just go out, shake some hands, start a business, and start contributing. Stop bitching and start acting.

You're part of the greatest-greatest generation that sold core America to China, and now you blame Trump?

St. Phatty

Sounds like you might have been watching some Trump CoVid19 press conferences.

WAIT FOR IT ...............................................

some very entertaining things will be happening.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Trump die on the podium.

Jestocost

What makes you say that?

h.h.

Veteran

trumpStupid puts out disinformation and works off of his feelings, because he thinks he’s smart.

Offering everybody money to appease us instead of putting it where it’s needed.

Trying his damndest to save capitalism as it fails us.

Gry

It is generally considered a positive to remember who brought us to the dance.

What I see, are fine people with good values that are doing pretty well.

Jestocost

trumpStupid puts out disinformation and works off of his feelings, because he thinks he’s smart.

Offering everybody money to appease us instead of putting it where it’s needed.

Trying his damndest to save capitalism as it fails us.
Bad timeline for you, bud. In most other ones you were clearly a global leader, some combination of FDR and Lincoln. Far, far more successful and a better leader than Trump.

Before you criticize economic relief, please say where it's currently going and where it should be going instead.

I'd address you as "Mr. President" but, you know, in this timeline/dimension you're just a sad old resentful man, bitching like a sad old resentful woman.

h.h.

Veteran
It is generally considered a positive to remember who brought us to the dance.

What I see, are fine people with good values that are doing pretty well.

And they could be doing better. They’re at the mercy of TrumpStupid.

Absolem

Trump must be giving out free coronavirus test kits to those who suck up the most to him online.

Jestocost

Trump must be giving out free coronavirus test kits to those who suck up the most to him online.

Jealousy and resentment are hallmarks of a weak mind.

Trump doesn't send me anything.

It's my KGB handler that sends me things. Like every time I voted for Trump in 2016 I got an autographed picture of Vladimir Putin and a USB stick containing the "hacked" DNC databases.

I have to make 5 posts supporting Trump to get one test kit. I'm sure Mueller will get me for it eventually. :)

TheDarkStorm

Its amazing how he dont need to protect himself from it....going around shaking hands with people who are testing positive...."my doctor says im fine ,I dont need a test. Nothing will happen to me. " He only agreed to be seen to be doing a test to the public wen he was put on the spot by the press....I wonder wat makes this guy immune.

Status
Not open for further replies.