What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tio Calina...Unclefishstick gets hazy! A5Haze s1 and Amnesia Haze x A5Haze s1

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been a couple days,the plants seem to be doing fine in the new room under more lighting...

a5haze s1 first then amnesia haze x a5haze s1
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
7 days of 12/12 now...as you would expect they are growing quickly now,started to tomato clip them to the trellis...

a5haze
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

amnesia haze x a5haze
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,the plants are really taking off now,by next weeks update i think that will be very clear in the pics...

very psyched to see the cuttings rooting well,especially since i only need one of each plant...my only concern is that the clones will get way too big while i'm waiting for the originals to finish...

but i did notice that they grew pretty slow under 24/0 lighting and stayed very squat and bushy under the 6000k led lighting and didn't really start to take off until i put them under 18/6 and a different spectrum of led lights. the a5haze had been looking paler in color than the amnesia cross but oddly once i flipped them to 12/12 and started them on flowering nutes they actually greened up. the flowering nutes are 2/4/4 so maybe that's a sweet spot for them...

we shall see...my regular nute program for flower does well for up to 12 weeks i already know so i figure just the timing of when i start with the additives is going to change...since that is based on when the plants start to "crown" and fully switch over to flowering that shouldn't be hard to figure out...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been 14 days since i took cuttings and put the plants into flower,almost all of the cuttings are showing roots through the rapid rooters now,they started showing at 10 days...only keeping one clone of each plant for now...

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
14 days of 12/12 done...plants are really filling in...clippin' and dippin' over here,added some stakes as well...probably gonna need more...the branches on these basically shoot straight out from the stalk...

first the a5haze s1....
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a5haze s1 x amnesia haze...

these are starting to crown already and form buds...
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wow they are certainly growing! Nice green to them!

Who wouldn't want a hazy summer? Looks like you will be well stocked. I'm thinking they will be some fat potent spears.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow they are certainly growing! Nice green to them!

Who wouldn't want a hazy summer? Looks like you will be well stocked. I'm thinking they will be some fat potent spears.

funny story,i have a money back policy,and the only time anyone took me up on it was for a 14 week haze hybrid...supersilversourdieselhaze as i recall...the high was so energetic you had to be moving or you would get a bit frantic...best bike riding weed though...or maybe the worst since i would get someplace and have zero memory of getting there...it was like having a pink floyd laser light show in your head...

og.naj

Nice job Uncelfishtick :tiphat:

Great to see the diff between the old school haze with a little of touch of the new like amnesia.