What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump lies

CarolinGuy

So the Taliban doesn't lie?China doesn't lie?Afghanistan doesn't lie?Russia,Ukraine,etc,etc,etc. Just President Trump right? Personally I hate all politics and politicians all lie.All of them.I don't believe any of the propaganda news and barely anything I may read on the net.I have been paying attention though and all I can say is that we sure as hell could be doing a lot worse.Peace.

X

xavier7995

So uh...what do those other countries lying have to do with this? Shouldn't we expect more out of our leaders than the taliban?

CarolinGuy

This is where politics get ugly and pit neighbor against neighbor,friend against friend. Your vote is your opinion and your right. When you want others to be of the same opinion as yourself and then berate them when they are not it's you that are the problem. Facts,not gibberish opinion. As far as what I posted earlier about lying the point is whatever candidate you rally for lies as well. The whole point is that politicians and government cannot be trusted as they pit us against each other so that we will never get on the same page and come together as the great American citizens we have the capability of being.If that ever happened we as one people would take our country back in one fell swoop. Nothing is black and white,it's all gray and requires deeper thought and compassion,not hate.Peace.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
This is where politics get ugly and pit neighbor against neighbor,friend against friend. Your vote is your opinion and your right. When you want others to be of the same opinion as yourself and then berate them when they are not it's you that are the problem. Facts,not gibberish opinion. As far as what I posted earlier about lying the point is whatever candidate you rally for lies as well. The whole point is that politicians and government cannot be trusted as they pit us against each other so that we will never get on the same page and come together as the great American citizens we have the capability of being.If that ever happened we as one people would take our country back in one fell swoop. Nothing is black and white,it's all gray and requires deeper thought and compassion,not hate.Peace.

What has he actually improved about my environment?

M

Mr D

So uh...what do those other countries lying have to do with this? Shouldn't we expect more out of our leaders than the taliban?

After the lies that brought us the Patriot Act, torture programs, multi Trillion dollar corporate bail outs, expectations are a little bit diminished in case you haven't noticed.

Let's be outraged about the lies of getting us out of a war built on lies that cost Trillions and thousands of lives.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey what are the three most famous lies!?

Cmon cmon what are they? :)

CarolinGuy

What has he actually improved about my environment?
Maybe I didn't get my point across?
I have no idea how the President has improved your life.
My real point was that they all lie and the media pushes the agenda.
The agenda being keep the people separated,suspicious of each other,and keep the chaos going.
It's been going on since the dawn of man and will continue.It's how the few rule over others,divide and conquer.
I've got a friend in government.He's a devout semi-liberal Democrat.
We've discussed politics for years with the understanding that we may agree to disagree.
We do however agree on what I just said but have no answers.
I'm lucky to have those civil conversations as I see too often that it just doesn't happen.
I don't believe it will make a difference of who becomes the figure head of this great country,the ruling class behind the curtain will never relinquish their stranglehold of power.Peace.

h.h.

Veteran
Everybody lies, so pick the biggest liar and believe everything he says because everybody lies.

Gotcha. I just don’t believe you because everybody lies.

Now can we move on?

CarolinGuy

Everybody lies, so pick the biggest liar and believe everything he says because everybody lies.

Gotcha. I just don’t believe you because everybody lies.

Now can we move on?

It's all good,not trying to convince anyone of anything.Just an opinion like anyone else.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Hey what are the three most famous lies!?

Cmon cmon what are they? :)

The checks in the mail
I won’t cum in your mouth
I’m an honest man?
Not sure about the third one and checks are hardly used anymore.
As far as political if there lips are moving they are lying...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The wall will stop the cartels from smuggling drugs into the US. [the cartels who can afford the same helicopters, drones and ships used by the military]

Trump will provide medical care for all, including those with pre-existing conditions even as affirmed in the state of the union speech. [while presently petitioning the court to remove protections for pre-existing conditions with nothing to replace it with]

Trump will ensure the security of Americans, [while undermining the protection of public lands, removing regulations protecting clean water and air, allowing expansion of trophy hunting]

I hear that numbnuts Donnie Jr got a permit to kill a grizzly in Alaska. He is truly of the lowest scum of the earth. In my opinion worse than his daddy. It is very telling of the mental status of Trump supporters that they are cheerleading this guy to run for the presidency.

The US is becoming a joke...the SS...shit show.

M

Mr D

The wall will stop the cartels from smuggling drugs into the US. [the cartels who can afford the same helicopters, drones and ships used by the military]

Trump will provide medical care for all, including those with pre-existing conditions even as affirmed in the state of the union speech. [while presently petitioning the court to remove protections for pre-existing conditions with nothing to replace it with]

Trump will ensure the security of Americans, [while undermining the protection of public lands, removing regulations protecting clean water and air, allowing expansion of trophy hunting]

I hear that numbnuts Donnie Jr got a permit to kill a grizzly in Alaska. He is truly of the lowest scum of the earth. In my opinion worse than his daddy. It is very telling of the mental status of Trump supporters that they are cheerleading this guy to run for the presidency.

The US is becoming a joke...the SS...shit show.

The biggest FU to Americans by Trump is his constant lobbying for the fed to lower interest rates and even go to negative interest rates.

Everything you listed is reversible and pales in comparison to the damage the fed can do. Just makes my point of how little people know about debt based fiat currency.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
oh boo hoo
get out of your pity party
it's absolutely not Trump running things because the deep state is!
pull away from the contrived news
quit drinking/brushing teeth with fluoride
eat healthy
laugh often
smoke yourself silly
ffs, stop the ad hominen attacks because it just makes one look small.