What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

edibles and candy

vtgirl

hello i am just starting to really love infused goodies locally where i am i can find really good gummie bears but not much more....ladys what do you like most? do you make your own or get it elswhere? would love to get my hands on something more then just the gummies!:tiphat:

Mmmmh I love the caramels. So so daaaang good. My boyfriend has his recipe up here somewhere if I can figure out how to include it in this forum!
:canabis:

Candies

Candies

:dancer:
2.25 cups brown sugar
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup corn syrup
1 cup cannabutter
Salt to taste
Vanilla or bourbon or both to taste

9x9 pan
Medium saucepan
Whip
Candy thermometer

Melt butter with a pinch of salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat and stir in sugar.

Once dissolved add the corn syrup.

Continue stirring until homogenous then add milk in three phases being sure to incorporate well each time.

Over medium high heat boil stirring well until the mixture is 243-245 degrees Fahrenheit. An interesting fact of sugary syrup is its tendency to stick and burn like all hell... be careful.

This shit will ruin your day. Wear pants.

At this point remove from heat and stir in flavorings, I used a tablespoon of vanilla and maybe two of bourbon, and stir well (you won't want to because stirring sucks and by now you've done too damn much already!).

Pour into greased (I use cannabutter obviously) 9x9 pan and cool completely.

Place in freezer for twenty minutes and cut with a really sharp not sticky knife. Pam spray helps the blade if your caramels didn't get hard (giggity) enough.

I shoot for 36 pieces but they are epic.

49 would be a better batch cut just in case somebody has anything to do for a few hours.

amanda88

hello i am just starting to really love infused goodies locally where i am i can find really good gummie bears but not much more....ladys what do you like most? do you make your own or get it elswhere? would love to get my hands on something more then just the gummies!:tiphat:

I gave that up due to the weight gain tho I do make oils still and add to my meals

Gry

I gave that up due to the weight gain tho I do make oils still and add to my meals
Do similar with a countertop decarb method left us by badkittysmiles:

5 grams of hash, or rosin, or frozen quickwash in a small container
1/3 the weight of citric acid added - rose hips will work also.
add just a tiny splash of apple cider vinegar[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] to[/FONT] it.
mix well.
If you wish to activate it more quickly,
set it in the microwave for 10 seconds, or let it sit over a cup
of coffee or hot tea for a few minutes, it just needs to be
warmed slightly- hell one does not even need to warm
it- it does send it off with a nudge.
Either way, in 4 days it will be done.
I think of it as a base, and it can be worked into
almost anything, one can consume.
Drinks too.
This was a gift left to us by the former user Badkittysmiles.

imiubu

Same here :) I generally infuse coconut oil and make capsules that I take daily. Infused butter is also added to my morning coffee. Sugar used in tandem with medicine never made sense to me. Especially since I'm extremely carb sensitive haha.

Sunshineinabag

Dna extracts maple candies .....stoner patch watermelon infused. Gummy worms......I'm in northern vermont....pretty prolific here.
I prefer edibles over flower 4-5 days a week. Nice transition IMHO:thank you:

Attachments

• 15993141231962037656101739936779.jpg
    15993141231962037656101739936779.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 15993141977776607094048287070535.jpg
    15993141977776607094048287070535.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 1599314211742707050504154167124.jpg
    1599314211742707050504154167124.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 95

Puffland

Hi,
Recipes were already shared by other members, but you can also check this one if you want to make CBD gummies.
If you would rather buy through a dispensary or online, brands such as Twisted Extracts, Mota and Herbivores are really popular among users (you can take a look here). Have you already tried them?