What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Expensive

E

ESTERCHASER

id keep looking .......maybe try to take a composter course locally if you can because in the end your better off creating your own. For example i started with sunshine mix then gravitated towards a local company that encouraged soil blocks made with a mix they provided that i can amend as needed once its been thru a cycle and depleted.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
27 bucks a bag... i feel like i'm getting robbed paying 17.50 a bag..apparently u west coast guys are getting FFarm at 11bucks... thats a great price- i can get a black compost for free at the recy. center... but i've had good success with FFOF, and if i fuk up a grow, i'm fuk'd for 1/2 the year ... as i only get '2' grows a year in a small tent

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I get fox farms in Virginia $12-15 a bag.
Happy frog, ocean Forrest, and my favorite salamander soil.

Every once in a while I've seen Light Warrior.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id keep looking .......maybe try to take a composter course locally if you can because in the end your better off creating your own. For example i started with sunshine mix then gravitated towards a local company that encouraged soil blocks made with a mix they provided that i can amend as needed once its been thru a cycle and depleted.

Great way to extend medium. We bake the soil, add more castings, azos, alfalfa meal, add maybe a gallon of Black Gold or Fertiloam and some BuffaLoam. Gets darker richer with each cycle! Perlite, too, if needed.

What I don't care for in FF/OG products, it's not consistent probably due to various peat bogs.

By making your own, YOU control it. In the end, less expensive.

Outdoor garden like ESTERCHASER said, compost....coffee grounds veggie tops, leaves, grass unfertilized and keep[ turning over.

We supplement with kelp or fish fertilizer, as needed.

E

ESTERCHASER

recipe for sucess

recipe for sucess

Great way to extend medium. We bake the soil, add more castings, azos, alfalfa meal, add maybe a gallon of Black Gold or Fertiloam and some BuffaLoam. Gets darker richer with each cycle! Perlite, too, if needed.

What I don't care for in FF/OG products, it's not consistent probably due to various peat bogs.

By making your own, YOU control it. In the end, less expensive.

Outdoor garden like ESTERCHASER said, compost....coffee grounds veggie tops, leaves, grass unfertilized and keep[ turning over.

We supplement with kelp or fish fertilizer, as needed.

its because i listened to folks who learned here!

Latest posts

Latest posts