What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger x Panama feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Golden Tiger x Panama cannabinoid results from MIGreenman :yes:

Attachments

• Golden Tiger x Panama MIGreenman cannabinoid analysis.jpg
    Golden Tiger x Panama MIGreenman cannabinoid analysis.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 153

MIGreenman

Thanks Dubi- I did not see evidence of any PM in the garden- the test results show a touch. A real pleasure to grow! The entire pack was very consistent and it was hard to decide on a keeper. I will be keeping this cutting in the garden and passing it around- Cheers!

MedBelgUsr

Yesssss !!! I got myself 10 seeds of that limited edition !! thanks Dubi for mentionning where you could still buy some :yay:

I'm reading so many good reviews about it that I have to give it a try. It will be right after the Kali is finished ( so in prob around 10 weeks ).

But I already have 2 questions :shucks:: as you suggest in the plant description page to only veg for 2 weeks, is it still required to transplant it from a small pot into a bigger one after few weeks ?

Wouldnt it be worth to plant the seed straight in a bigger/its final pot ?

Secondly, if I decide to prune the main cola, could I leave it longer in veg ? 4 weeks ?

To show honor to your work, I have to grow it perfectly. :D

Cheers
MedBelgUsr

Malarky

Bring back this

Bring back this

A friend of mine grew out 5 of these with a 3 week veg ,took another 11 weeks to be ready.
Amazing ,easy organic grow with biotabs and Led
Couple of different phenos, almost pure thai and Malawi, the other 3 had Panama influence.
5 plants = 1250g
I have pics if u want Dubi .

Bring it back.
Already ordered of seedsman.

orangina

Veteran
Pics please

Pics please

A friend of mine grew out 5 of these with a 3 week veg ,took another 11 weeks to be ready.
Couple of different phenos, almost pure thai and Malawi, the other 3 had Panama influence.
5 plants = 1250g

Bring it back.

Well I am not Dubi but I'd appreciate as well to see your monsters.:D

MedBelgUsr

5 plants = 1250g

Bring it back.

Was it 1250 gr DRY ? within 1m2 ?

Cheers
MBU

Malarky

Yes it was 1.25 kg Dry.
It is currently curing but after gifting some crumbs to a friend they told him that they had laughing fits then woke up later ,so can only get better.
I have pics but they're large files and don't know how to put them up here.
Peace.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you MIGreenman :wave: Glad you find the genetics worth to keep and to pass around to friends.

MedBelgUsr, it depends on your space and height limits. If your space is limited better flower them without much growth time and transplant them to final bigger pots once the early flowering stretching is over.

Sure Malarky! :D It will be a pleasure to see pics of your friend GT x P grow, pleased to hear the harvest was bountiful and good quality.

Would like to thank everyone for supporting this limited edition :yes:

Golden Tiger x Panama has been our best selling 2020 limited edition. It's already sold out (although Seedsman still has some stock) and it cannot be reproduced again in the same way since the specific GT mother used in this cross is no longer alive, although i'm thinking to make a Golden Tiger x Panama 2.0 version this time using more potent and trippy GT Thai leaning mothers ;) Will keep you updated.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Malarky,

I think you won't be able to send pms until you reach 50 posts.

If you have doubts when posting your pics here on ICMag kindly send the pics to: info@aceseeds.org and we will help them to post them.

DoubleCure

I looked hard for Ace seeds and bought one 5 pack of golden tiger x Panama.

my seeds are dated 25 Sept 2020. I have, like most others, lots of seeds I want to try but want to know what time frame I should use these by.
hard waiting to grow these.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your support DoubleCure :)

Glad you managed to get some GT x Panama fem seeds before this limited edition was sold out. Please, keep us updated with your progress!

orangina

Veteran
Hey there,
here are a few shots of my GTxP. Really nice yield and relatively easy to grow. She eats lots of nutes though. Next time I will be feeding her more generously. As other Ace strains are more sensitive I was a bit too careful. Well now as I know her better, I know how to treat her properly.

The smoke is also very nice. It is a strong yet kind sativa high, giving you a little trippy effect, but not overwhelming. It's a motivational smoke, why I also think that the benefits of it pay off more when smoked while being active. Otherwise one misses its full potential.

The taste is quite mild. I would describe it as floral resin. I tasted a small sample from a friend who grew another pheno and this one leaned more to the panama side. It had more incense smell to it. While I preferred the taste of this one I preferred the high of the other.

dubi

I guess I saw a post somewhere from you comparing the GT mom in this cross as quite similar to Orient Express. Was that comment only in regard to the high or also other traits? Thanks for the nice genetics, it was again a nice flight with Ace airlines

Attachments

• photo2044647.jpg
    photo2044647.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 135
  • photo2044648.jpg
    photo2044648.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 141
  • photo2044649.jpg
    photo2044649.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 147
  • photo2044650.jpg
    photo2044650.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 132

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats orangina :yay:Really happy for you! I didn't know you were also growing this limited edition, thanks a lot for your feedback on this one and on so many ACE strains, especially for the newer limited editions.

Glad the yield was high and that you like her motivational, kind yet slightly trippy effects. My comment regarding Golden Tiger #3 (mother of this cross), yeah it's a very high yielding plant like most GTs, what i found more similar to Orient Express is her terpene profile and even the high (more organic rotten in terpenes and much kinder in effects than other GT mothers).

ACE Airlines :D love it!

Burtz

Hello!
I have been growing these already from the RD Section last year.

It has the organic smell reminding me of Orient Express with the Panama incense touch, quite interesting smell.
The room smells phenomenal after burning this nice herb.
The effect is balanced, happy and focussing with some relaxation, it isn't too strong, doesn't make me nervous or pushes me too hard. Perfect daytime smoke.

It really makes big buds but the sidebranches dont get that long, they just want to make buds right away. :D
My pheno was a bit smaller than Panalawi and more compact.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

golden tiger looks great no the same as the discription picture from ace seeds but i understand this is another cross, should be intersting what you think about over all result

orangina

Veteran
Here are some pics of my recent GTxP harvest. The smell is very lemony with a woody, floral touch to it. I am very curious how she smokes... I did not keep her as I needed the space for new stuff. Actually I was planning to grow the Panama x BangieHaze next as I quite liked the BangieCongo x Panama, however, as my shipping was lost I will have to see what I can substitute for it.
Have a nice weekend folks!

Attachments

• photo2055263.jpg
    photo2055263.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 127
  • photo2055264.jpg
    photo2055264.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 142
  • photo2055265.jpg
    photo2055265.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 128