What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Weed Seeds

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
unless you guys moralists know those guys personally, like KITCHA, its all hearsay from internet, and you have absolutely no right to judge anybody. only reasonable post on this matter is from KITCHA. the rest is just moralizing, and very hypocritical I would say. I would be interested if anybody of you, who judge Bushweed so strictly, sent some funds to Kanga? or did you help him some way??? Kanga is an angel probably. never did anything wrong. no mistakes in relationships, is he human at all? and why Nevil stole plants from Kanga´s garden? because Kanga was sooo good friend? I dont know. I was not there, so I cant judge. but you moralist have it clear. by the way this thread is about genetics, so info about selection etc. like DM provided info how many seeds of laos Bushweed recieved etc. that´s valuable info for this thread. make your own thread where you can express how much you hate Bushweed please. the guy you have never seen.. and seeds are tested. I saw them grown by Bushweed and he is some great grower. I hope that Shantibaba pays something to Sam the Skunkman for "HIS" genetics, and ACE seeds pay something to vibe collective or to old timer, if not then you, who are growing mns or ace seeds and bashing Bushweed, are total hypocrites and moralistic posers..

KITCHA

Veteran
Thanks Maha Kala - I think people may have missed the 1st line in the message from Bushy so I will post it again in hope to calm things down and focus on the genetics, Peace Kitcha

"As soon as I heard Kanga was pissed I directed real gorilla to pull them, but he has ignored it"

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I think this thread has shown one thing that hasnt changed since nevil and sam did business eons ago ,
its best to be open and honest where reproducing and selling seeds goes ,
and if they are something another person has spent time working and breeding ,
its best you consult them about your intentions , if they are to profit from those seeds,

seems the polite and decent thing to do really , and avoids shit fights and bad vibes ..

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I think this thread has shown one thing that hasnt changed since nevil and sam did business eons ago ,
its best to be open and honest where reproducing and selling seeds goes ,
and if they are something another person has spent time working and breeding ,
its best you consult them about your intentions , if they are to profit from those seeds,

seems the polite and decent thing to do really , and avoids shit fights and bad vibes ..

101% agree....

CaptainDankness

There’s profound irony in the fact that Nevil’s genetics are available for exorbitant prices through a website that Nevil despised with every fiber of his being. Personally, I wouldn’t touch these seeds even if they were free.

M.
I don't know if Nevil really despised Seedboutique with every fiber of his being. Mr. Nice has been selling seeds there since I could remember used to be a trusted distributor and they are mostly Nevil's genetics.

Bushweed's a little different, would definitely be nice to hear his story on the genetics, really for all I know Bushweed has never actually met Kangavita in real life and just has F2's of Nevil's seeds (seems kind of like the genetics he released before he died). All I really know is them two Aussie's grew some beautiful sativa dom trees. I personally just won a pack of Neville's Haze from Mr. Nice's auction for far cheaper. :biggrin: I doubt Bushweed's offerings are any better.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
virtue signaling[ vur-choo sig-nl-ing ]SHOW IPA
WORD ORIGIN
noun Sometimes Disparaging.
the sharing of one's point of view on a social or political issue, often on social media, in order to garner praise or acknowledgment of one’s righteousness from others who share that point of view, or to passively rebuke those who do not:
The virtue signaling of solidarity with the victims can be a comforting affirmation of community.
Their outraged virtue signaling comes across as contrived.

Morphote

Veteran
I don't know if Nevil really despised Seedboutique with every fiber of his being. Mr. Nice has been selling seeds there since I could remember used to be a trusted distributor and they are mostly Nevil's genetics.

Bushweed's a little different, would definitely be nice to hear his story on the genetics, really for all I know Bushweed has never actually met Kangavita in real life and just has F2's of Nevil's seeds (seems kind of like the genetics he released before he died). All I really know is them two Aussie's grew some beautiful sativa dom trees. I personally just won a pack of Neville's Haze from Mr. Nice's auction for far cheaper. :biggrin: I doubt Bushweed's offerings are any better.

I was referring to Nevil’s feeling towards ICM and it’s members. He would never set foot on this forum. It’s linked to his deep-rooted hatred/distrust of SamS. Rabbit hole goes deep. Also, MNS and Nevil were 2 separate entities. They parted ways long before it was officially announced. Shanti does do business with Gypsy, but Nevil wouldn’t dare. Anyone telling you otherwise is lying. Bushweed is screwing everyone involved in the creation of the seed by offering them here, and screwing everyone else by offering them at that price. Just as Kanga had to come online and say something, Bushweed is better off keeping quiet.

M.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If Neville is such a bad guy how comes busheeed is all good to do the same as Neville did ?

Its all to easy to attack Neville as he is no longer with us( RIP) but where is bushweed

Just for the record i have no bad feelings against bushweed as he is bringing the seeds to the market that people want( maybe if he gave Kanga a cut of sales it would be ok ? )

KITCHA

Veteran
Hi OJD - Bushy said to me that he is willing to give Kanga all the money from his cross of MM x Oax which were both Kangas lines. All the other outcross hybrids were made by Bushweed himself although most have MM in them. I hope Kanga and Bushy can find a way to make this work! Peace Kitcha

Bob Green

You guys are giving Bushweed way too much credit. He didn't do selections for any of those seeds except the Laos x Haze and those are probably F2s made by someone else. Even the Haze in the cross came from trading Kangas Oaxacan to Charlie Garcia.

Kangativa made all the Mullum, and Oaxaca selections from his lifes work. Nevil made all the NH selections. I am betting BW just made F2s from small populations from Nevils crosses without much selection.

You can't compare those two legends to Bushy. He is much more like a Mark Emory.

:laughing:

He followed the better to ask for forgiveness than permission policy.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im not comparing bushweed to either Kangativa or Neville, like you said they are in another league.

Bushweed just remade the seeds( which people want) but thats all he did.

Neville made Haze and many other strains famous and a worldwide name( and of course the original work of Haze was done by the Haze brother's and carried on by Sam)but Neville shipped 100,000's of seeds around the world in the 80-90's advancing our movement by getting seeds into the hands of skilled growers and breeders.

Kangativa is 1 of the best growers ive ever seen growing trees we could only dream of and a breeder of outstanding landrace plants from decades back we could only wish to get our hands on.

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

I was referring to Nevil’s feeling towards ICM and it’s members. He would never set foot on this forum. It’s linked to his deep-rooted hatred/distrust of SamS. Rabbit hole goes deep. Also, MNS and Nevil were 2 separate entities. They parted ways long before it was officially announced. Shanti does do business with Gypsy, but Nevil wouldn’t dare. Anyone telling you otherwise is lying. Bushweed is screwing everyone involved in the creation of the seed by offering them here, and screwing everyone else by offering them at that price. Just as Kanga had to come online and say something, Bushweed is better off keeping quiet.

M.
I highly doubt Nevil had any bad feelings about ICmag members, maybe Sam though. Really the Mr. Nice forum was full of people who where also members of ICmag back when Nevil was posting at MNS Forum. Pretty sure Bushweed and Kangavita where both members here while Nevil was posting at MNS Forum.

I imagine he probably lurked a little bit, I don't really trust Sam myself, but Sam does know a thing or two about breeding, so it's usually worth reading. I really want to see what Hortapharm is hoarding, he just won't tell me. Lol, I know Nevil thought he was hoarding a lot of genetics. Not too mention Sam is just a small part of ICmag anyways, I know at one point this used to be the biggest cannabis forum.

It's sad he died, but if Bushweed is somehow the only one who can keep his work alive, my only problem is the price. If they are F2's which is most likely, they damn sure ain't worth that much money and he kind of seems more like a shill trying to get rich off a legend to me. If I had them genetics I'd be charging like $20 a pack, you're going to make money just because they would probably be hotter than Ace seeds at that price. I know I'd buy a few packs at $20. :biggrin: It's Nevil's latest work towards his Holy Grail Haze after all, them genetics should be spread far and wide like Nevil did with Sam's Skunk #1 and Haze. :woohoo:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
This is a forum, EVERYONE can express their opinion (respecting everyone, of course), and is a valuable source of information FOR EVERYONE ...
About genetics, it's something big, and it's the only (I think) that brought mullumbimby madness to the market (no comment about MM in la nina) ...
It remains to be seen if there were agreements or not on the possible release of the seeds ...
PS I've read some harsh words about Bushweed, I've been following his posts for years, he's a good farmer, and the whole cannabis market is based on someone else's work ...

JohnnyChicago

Hi OJD - Bushy said to me that he is willing to give Kanga all the money from his cross of MM x Oax which were both Kangas lines. All the other outcross hybrids were made by Bushweed himself although most have MM in them. I hope Kanga and Bushy can find a way to make this work! Peace Kitcha

He should have asked before beginning to sell the seeds, if Kanga was interested in a coop with him and not only now.

And if his goal was to bring seeds on the market that people want, in other words to make something for the community, than he should sell them for 50$ or at least he should have tested them extensively.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
$20 or $50 is to cheap
If you want cheap seeds they are everywhere.
This is some special genetics and worth at least $100 a pack, if you cant afford that then save up or chip in with friends.

I have Neville's whole line and will be releasing them in F2's and hybrids in 2020 at my usual price and its not to cash in but to spread the genetics. Any real Haze head who has been around the boards for years il send them for FREE

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
$20 or $50 is to cheap
If you want cheap seeds they are everywhere.
This is some special genetics and worth at least $100 a pack, if you cant afford that then save up or chip in with friends.

I have Neville's whole line and will be releasing them in F2's and hybrids in 2020 at my usual price and its not to cash in but to spread the genetics. Any real Haze head who has been around the boards for years il send them for FREE
What? There are a lot of seeds to less of 2 € x 1 that are more special then more expensive seeds...
You can find true Gems in kcbrain seeds, more than other famous seedsbank

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When seeds are sold the seedmaker gets 50% of the retail price if he is lucky, if working with a distributor even less unless he sells direct.
My seeds sale for £60 retail at shops websites and i only recieve £20 and must pay £5 tax out of that
So £15 a packet !
I will never sell seed packs for less than that.

Bushweed will only reiceve half of the $200 so $100 just to be clear