What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Honduras Haze limited edition

picture.php

14 weeks,flash mayby change litle green yellow,its wery light green not yellow norm,lights

F2F

Fellow archer!

Fellow archer!

Hello Shaman! Good work you have going on here.

Very expensive stakes/supports for your plants. :biggrin: what kind of bow do you shoot?

Cheers
F2F

picture.php

two different GHH plants 16 days flower 11/13
clone from a plant showed hairs for a week,i think 4-5 weeks moore
seeds plants

some of top leaf start turn purple,some one is really light green allmoust like iron broblem,rest of plants healty light green,
lets see how purple it go,i think it started producing oil leaf start brights.

rolandomota

Veteran
Yes wow bravo Pat yourself on the back sir I want to shake your hand this is an amazing accomplishment your my hero
I want to be like you when I grow up :bow: :trampoline: :greenstars:

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Do you mean 6-8 days or weeks? Wouldn't there be too much amber trichomes if you meant weeks?

As for myself, I like my trichomes mostly milky and not much amber. As far as I know, the cannabinoids' later are already degrading at that stage and I want my weed as strong as possible :)

Anyway, cute buds :). I'm planning to get some Purple Honduras Haze next month (already have the Green Haze crossed with Malawi). They say it's for lovers of pure sativa indoor and I happen to be one :biggrin:

View Image

18 weeks,6~8 more?

yes 6-8 weeks,its take 6 weeks start flower and if it takes 18 weeks flower full time 24 weeks?
wery sensitive plant,not give inaf water its start yellow and if give water to often yellow,first 12 weeks go only what i give start,then its start show its need more food,i give and its start play,leaf tips burn,drop lots of leaf and go litle to yellow,give only about PH6 tap water,i brobably give one more soil/guano add to the pots,
its not wery frost yet hope its also increase.

Hey Shaman fin, what’s your light cycle? I would recommend 11/13 light/dark going down to 10/14 towards the end of flowering. That should get it flowering a bit quicker.

I found one of the Honduras I grew to be a picky eater. Once the N deficiency started, it was hard to get it healthy again because it was such a sensitive feeder. It still grew huge buds though.

I wood

Hey Shaman fin, what’s your light cycle? I would recommend 11/13 light/dark going down to 10/14 towards the end of flowering. That should get it flowering a bit quicker.

I found one of the Honduras I grew to be a picky eater. Once the N deficiency started, it was hard to get it healthy again because it was such a sensitive feeder. It still grew huge buds though.

This is my experience as well.
19 weeks in flowering, starting at 11/13and finishing with five weeks at 10/14.
I will add that I overwatered several times when plant was in the back ”sativa” corner where i tend to put long flowering plants. After noticing my mistake i moved plant to where i could pick up pot to judge wetness. It got watered half as much as everything else and did well after that.

i use 11/13,250w super red hps from seed.
i have same tent 2 new toys (GHH E,F plants) 5 weeks and other is girld,i chance bouth 10l pots,next week and brobably bouth show sex,

its start to go too yellow have to give moore food,i take 0.5l 4months cooking soil/guano mix and but water thru so much i get 0.7l.that i use irrigation water
before light goes out its start get back green color,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts