What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethiopia x Malawi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Best wishes with Ethiopia x Malawi FletchF.Fletch :) Thanks for your support!

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Up, up and Away!!

Up, up and Away!!

6 seeds in 6 sprouts out.

The Ethiopia x Malawi are the group on the left side.

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
I feel like we're all going on this "Wild Ride" together!! They're Regular seeds so the herd will thin a bit.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you got perfect germination rates with your Ethiopia x Malawi regular seeds ;) Best wishes with your grow!

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is mine at 7 weeks :)

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMGP0444.JPG Views:	0 Size:	203.8 KB ID:	17846953
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMGP0445.JPG Views:	0 Size:	181.2 KB ID:	17846954

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great after just 7 weeks of flowering Pepé The Grower :)

Very happy to see you growing more ACE genetics, thanks for that! Are you growing the regular or fem version ?

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Plants have been doing Great. 3 Females, 3 Males from 6 Regular seeds. Kept a cutting of the Strongest male. The ladies are in Rockwool Hugos, and are over 2 meters in height with long branches growing horizontally. Lots and lots of bud sites. A very Elegant and Graceful strain in growth.

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Will definitely post some pictures.

Pollinated 2 Skywalker OG Autos (from Barney's) with the Ethiopia x Malawi Male. Thinking about naming the offspring "Pygmy Jedi"

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That's beautiful! FletchF.Fletch :) Some of the nicest Ethiopia x Malawi flowers we have seen around here, well done! :yes:
How many weeks is she into flowering ?

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Thanks very much Dubi. She's almost 11 weeks into flower. I switched to an Organic feed halfway through flower, and should have flushed a bit more before the changeover. Working out the kinks on a new mix with a buildup of nutes already in the Rockwool Hugos made for some ph and EC swings, which hit the leaves a bit.

Her 2 Sisters show much longer Pistils.

libre

En tierra madre fotos del 15/6/2021 y 3/7/2021 cropee 3 ramas una termino en apical secundaria otra termino en croping y la otra que no la encuentro creo que es esta que a evolucionado mutada, aun que no estoy seguro que sea esa rama es la única que encuentro así, se pueden ver como si hubieran soldado 2 o mas tallos en una rama, el tallo es mas largo que ancho y salen varias ramas de un mismo nudo no recuerdo como se llama esa mutación pero he visto por foros en diversas genéticas y creo recordar que da un cogollo extraño también que si encuentro foto la pongo, estaré pendiente de enseñar como avanza chuladas para enamorarme mas hehehe

In motherland photos of 6/15/2021 and 7/3/2021 cropee 3 branches one ended in secondary apical another ended in croping and the other one that I can't find, I think this is the one that has evolved mutated, even though I'm not sure what Whether that branch is the only one that I find like this, you can see as if they had welded 2 or more stems into a branch, the stem is longer than it is wide and several branches come out of the same node I don't remember what that mutation is called but I have seen on forums in various genetics and I think I remember that it gives a strange bud also that if I find a photo I put it, I will be waiting to show how it advances cool to fall in love more hehehe

Attachments

• photo2055573.jpg
    photo2055573.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 60
  • photo2055574.jpg
    photo2055574.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 61
  • photo2055575.jpg
    photo2055575.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 58
  • photo2055576.jpg
    photo2055576.jpg