What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras Breeze limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Que gozada libre ver tus Honduras Breeze bien hechas de principio a fin en suelo, terminando con esas colas moradas a lo Purple Haze pero en esteroides y con esas crestas locas refloradas :hotbounce
Perfectas para darles matarile antes de estas lluvias que vienen ;) Un abrazote y a disfrutarlas, ya nos contaras que os parecen tras un poco de curado! :yes: Mil gracias por el fantástico seguimiento y actaluzaciones, ha sido una pasada poder seguirlas, de verdad se agradece.

What a joy to see your Honduras Breeze well grown on the ground from start to finish, finishing with those purple colas a la Purple Haze but on steroids, and with those crazy re-flowered crests.

On time for a perfect harvest before these rainy days. A hug and enjoy them, please let us know your opinion after a bit of curing! Thank you so much for the fantastic follow-up and updates, it has been amazing to be able to follow them, it's really appreciated.

libre

:wave:

Muy risueña muy rico efecto sativo, ( parecido a otras sativas que tuve hace años estas eran limoneras pero no se de donde serian, supongo de países o zonas aledañas) si te pasas te deja bien estallado, aromas a limón, incienso, grasa, huele como entrar a un lugar donde reparan el calzado, cierto olor a viejo como a lugar con polvo o a persona mayor,como cuando se escapa un poco de pis en la sabana, es extraño y lo e captado en 3 de ellas, tiene un cierto olor a paté de campaña (Crema de untar hecha con carne de cerdo y finas hiervas con pimienta) que comparte aun que con otro tono de olor con Etiopía/M, me recuerda a el paté que entraba en las raciones de campo (El ladrillo) cuando estaba en el ejercito mas en etíope que en esta ,en otra ocasion comentare mas, fotos de la primera en maceta con tierra preparada y con raíces extendidas a la tierra arcillosa de el terreno, me trajo recuerdos ese efecto, me voy a poner fino, totalmente recomendada, una maquina de resina, as de quemar la boquilla para que la seque y poder fumar sin problema, aun que tira bien es solo para que no se te queden pegados los labios, gracias Ace y gracias Dubi.

Very smiling, very rich sativa effect, (similar to other sativas that I had years ago, these were lemon trees but I don't know where they would be from, I suppose from countries or neighboring areas) if you go over it, it leaves you well burst, aromas of lemon, incense, fat, it smells like entering a place where footwear is repaired, a certain old smell like a dusty place or an elderly person, like when a little pee escapes in the savannah, it is strange and it is captured in 3 of them, it has a certain smell a country pâté (spread made with pork and fine herbs with pepper) that it shares even with a different scent tone with Ethiopia / M, it reminds me of the pâté that used to go into field rations (The brick) when I was in the army more in Ethiopia than in this one, on another occasion I will comment more, photos of the first in a pot with prepared soil and with roots extended to the clay soil of the land, that effect brought back memories, I'm going to get fine, fully recommended, a resin machine, in order to burn the nozzle so that you can dry it and be able to smoke without problem, even though it pulls well it's just so your lips don't stick, thanks Ace and thanks Dubi.

Attachments

• photo2092740.jpg
    photo2092740.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 94
  • photo2092741.jpg
    photo2092741.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 94
  • photo2092743.jpg
    photo2092743.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 98
  • photo2092744.jpg
    photo2092744.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 92
  • photo2092745.jpg
    photo2092745.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 90

dugzy

Very interesting thread, thanks texas tea, hush, kjell, varelse and libre for your experiences here. I have a few of these from an ACE order a while back (thanks very much Dubi!) and should give them a try. That will be indoors but they look like they can be tamed a little.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Mil gracias libre ;) me encanta leer tus notas de humo, todos los detalles que detectas y las ocurrencias que tienes para expresarlas.
De verdad me alegra que hayas quedado satisfecho con esta edición limitada de hace unos años, creo que eres de los que más la va a disfrutar, se necesitan más efectos risueños y felices en estos tiempos.

Thank you so much libre, love to read your smoke reports, all the details you detect and the way you express them.
Makes me happy to know you are really enjoying with this limited edition from a few years ago, more laughs and happy effects are needed in these times.

Hi dugzy :) Thank you very much for placing an order with us, glad you had the chance to get some Honduras Breeze beans,
there are only a few packs left and most probably she will be sold out soon in 2022.

Honduras Breeze can definitely be grown indoors with great results as a few have shown in this thread. Please, keep us updated. Best wishes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot @early_hominid 😍 love to see people still growing this old limited edition, your support is much appreciated!

She is really happy and heatlhy in early flowering! You are right, great resin production early on from Nepal Jam, and strong, vigorous, branched growth from Honduras. The terpene porfile sounds yummy as well!

early_hominid

I am really loving this plant after a few months cure on her. The terps are really refined and loud- citrus pith, swamp gas, with hints of fuel and honey. The high is red eyed and stoney, with a rounder, full-bodied experience. No giggles for me, but she provides a consistent smile.

She made the funkiest, most offensive cob I've smelled yet, it was exactly like Parmesan cheese.

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_1228.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG
IMG_6755.JPEG
IMG_6762(1).jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6762.jpeg
    IMG_6762.jpeg
    776.3 KB · Views: 16

orangina

Veteran
Looks lovely! I had the HB as well. She was not that potent but had a really special aroma and a very kind effect.