What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized

MrHamilton

Veteran
Here she is at about 48 days 12/12
3282D639-E6A9-4579-A40C-DE9FCA9A0351.jpeg

MrHamilton

Veteran
Thanks for the update @MrHamilton :yes: How would you describe her terpene profile at this point ?
Very exquisite, and intoxicating. Without being able to break it into words myself at this point, I would say that it meets your strain description of her smells without any of the mint, pine, or hashiness. It’s definitely very enjoyable.

ToastedHoagie

Hi everyone! I've harvested from a larger pheno hunt and included were 3 zamaldelica x kali china. Short plants, only got 20 days veg before flip and untopped. Interesting terpene profile, most seem to be leaning kali china in terms of structure and smell (sweet, slight citrus, creamy, almost an offensive backend) with one potential zamaldelica leaner? Smells more of incense leading into sweet and maybe that mint or carrot I've heard of. Very complex smells from such small plants and very resinous and dense buds. As always a pleasure to grow and easy as hell, just watered them and they did the rest. Will be turning all of them into bubble hash and temple balls!
IMG_20230424_180916_248.jpg
IMG_20230424_180933_578.jpg
IMG_20230424_181001_072.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
@MrHamilton ;) you are going to be in for a treat this summer time enjoying so many different type of ACE flowers! :dance013:What's your thoughts on your Z x KC at harvest time ?

Congrats also on the harvest of your 3 @ToastedHoagie :giggle: they look indeed pretty similar, compact resinous Kali China dom phenos in look without any doubt. The incense terpenes also come from Kali China side.

Glad to meet your 2 girls catching up outdoor season there after being started indoors @OntologicalTurn :yes: Hopefully they can grow a bit more before they decide start to flower although they are probably already trying to do so with the change-decrease of photoperiod from moving from indoors to outdoors.

OntologicalTurn

@MrHamilton ;) you are going to be in for a treat this summer time enjoying so many different type of ACE flowers! :dance013:What's your thoughts on your Z x KC at harvest time ?

Congrats also on the harvest of your 3 @ToastedHoagie :giggle: they look indeed pretty similar, compact resinous Kali China dom phenos in look without any doubt. The incense terpenes also come from Kali China side.

Glad to meet your 2 girls catching up outdoor season there after being started indoors @OntologicalTurn :yes: Hopefully they can grow a bit more before they decide start to flower although they are probably already trying to do so with the change-decrease of photoperiod from moving from indoors to outdoors.
Si Dubi, están creciendo, hago eso de indoor a outdoor porque mi fotoperiodo como te he dicho es subtropical, entonces si las hiciera crecer directo en exterior híbridos e indicas florecen muy rápido y quedan enanas. Las plantas tienen una estructura muy elegante, son muy bonitas
IMG_20230510_085408_582.jpg
IMG_20230510_085353_138.jpg

Tranquilidade

Zamaldelica x Kali China (2-month cure) smoke report

Fast forward in time..

Zamaldelica x Kali China is a remarkably unique cannabis strain that seamlessly combines two world-class genetics. With its roots in the mystical lands of Asia and Africa, this strain creates an experience that is truly memorable and distinct.

At first encounter, the strain's aroma is a fascinating dance between the natural and the mystical. It opens with a distinct sweetness, reminiscent of a summer fruit orchard, followed by a deep musky undertone that lends it an exotic allure. The unexpected scent of dry carrots weaves in and out, harmonizing with the distinct smell of ashes, creating a strangely enticing juxtaposition. Adding depth to this olfactory symphony are the rich, earthy notes of wood and grass, which pay homage to its natural origins. The finishing note of wild mint lends a refreshing twist, cutting through the complex scent profile with its sharp, cool aroma.

The effects of Zamaldelica x Kali China are as intriguing as its bouquet. The warmth of the high envelops you like a cozy blanket, comforting and all-encompassing. This strain has a way of imbuing its users with an uncanny sense of fast-forward in time, a perfect time-killer strain. It keeps you in the zone, providing a chill ambiance that lets you focus and relax simultaneously.

Zamaldelica x Kali China is a strain for those looking to explore the best of its parent strains, offering a journey into the depths of your own consciousness. Whether you're seeking solace, introspection, or just an enjoyable chill-out session, Zamaldelica x Kali China is a strain that will take you there.

zkc.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Dubi, so far it has, by far, my favorite aromas of anything I have grown to date. I haven’t sampled her yet, but will probably run some through the volcano soon.

So glad to hear thar @MrHamilton :D Curious to know .... among all the different ACE strains you have grown recently .... which are your favorite ones ?

Zamaldelica x Kali China (2-month cure) smoke report

Fast forward in time..

Zamaldelica x Kali China is a remarkably unique cannabis strain that seamlessly combines two world-class genetics. With its roots in the mystical lands of Asia and Africa, this strain creates an experience that is truly memorable and distinct.

At first encounter, the strain's aroma is a fascinating dance between the natural and the mystical. It opens with a distinct sweetness, reminiscent of a summer fruit orchard, followed by a deep musky undertone that lends it an exotic allure. The unexpected scent of dry carrots weaves in and out, harmonizing with the distinct smell of ashes, creating a strangely enticing juxtaposition. Adding depth to this olfactory symphony are the rich, earthy notes of wood and grass, which pay homage to its natural origins. The finishing note of wild mint lends a refreshing twist, cutting through the complex scent profile with its sharp, cool aroma.

The effects of Zamaldelica x Kali China are as intriguing as its bouquet. The warmth of the high envelops you like a cozy blanket, comforting and all-encompassing. This strain has a way of imbuing its users with an uncanny sense of fast-forward in time, a perfect time-killer strain. It keeps you in the zone, providing a chill ambiance that lets you focus and relax simultaneously.

Zamaldelica x Kali China is a strain for those looking to explore the best of its parent strains, offering a journey into the depths of your own consciousness. Whether you're seeking solace, introspection, or just an enjoyable chill-out session, Zamaldelica x Kali China is a strain that will take you there.

Beautiful, accurate, inspired and very well written smoke report ;) thank so you so much @Tranquilidade !
Did you write it by yourself ? If so, congrats on your writting skills! .... now with chatGPT no one really knows!

Really explosive growth for the last month @OntologicalTurn :) They are getting tall, with very strong branching! Happy to see them already starting to flower! Both had the unmistakable Kali China leaves and look in their first weeks of life, but now in flowering are getting much more sativa dom.

terroirist

Z x KC outdoor grow France lat 45 organic, native soil.

Hi guys,

A first time for me posting here although it s not my first grow. So happy to share my grow with you.
I ve been growing Ace gear for 5 seasons now and always satisfied.
I am an ecologist so I try to do it as natural as possible.
Inspired by permaculture and biodynamics mainly. I try to source as many local ingredients as possible to express the terroir.

My aim is to express the terroir in cannabis, so I want the plant to dig for the specific micronutrients of the native soil. So I try to keep the soil alive with cover crops in winter and organic fertilisers and mostly no-till. I don t aim for big yields, i aim for good yields with awesome taste and effect.

This grow is special, only one plant because in my personal garden and not so discreet, so i ll try to keep her quite small, hence the late start in the season.

I dug a hole directly into the slope and mixed 2/3 of that native soil with 1/3 organic mix.

Other data :
Clay limestone native soil.
2/3 native soil.
1/3 commercial mix.
pH to be tested soon.
25 l hole.
Fertilisation :
I aim for a base of 10 g N / m2.
I use a blend of fertilisers with a NPK of 3-3-3 more or less.
Guano 24 grams.
Commercial Compost 240 grams.
Universal liquid fertilizer 40 ml at planting + 20 ml every 2 weeks.
Sprayings : after every 20 mm of rain, with copper sulfate, sulfur, essential oils 4 drops, homemade herbal tea at 10 % dilution.
Watering when topsoil is dry.

I keep it simple but accurate.

The pictures :

The setup :

on the picure with the bucket, you can see that special native soil rich in clay and mimestone, keeps water very well, the plant seems to love it. It ssuite stony so i removed the bigger stones and kept those under 1 cm diameter.

The

It was transplanted on the 30th June.
Last pictures are this morning

Attachments

• 20230623_202359.jpg
    20230623_202359.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 51
  • 20230623_205139.jpg
    20230623_205139.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 48
  • 20230623_211954.jpg
    20230623_211954.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
  • 20230623_211959.jpg
    20230623_211959.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 42
  • 20230623_215606.jpg
    20230623_215606.jpg
    881.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 20230623_212004.jpg
    20230623_212004.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:

terroirist

More pictures :

These were from last week-end. I ll take pictures tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20230701_094145.jpg
    20230701_094145.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
  • 20230701_094138.jpg
    20230701_094138.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 41
  • 20230623_220727.jpg
    20230623_220727.jpg
    681.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 20230623_220617.jpg
    20230623_220617.jpg
    827.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 20230623_215606.jpg
    20230623_215606.jpg
    881.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 20230623_212319.jpg
    20230623_212319.jpg
    961.8 KB · Views: 35

Common Sense

Welcome to the forum, @terroirist ! Will be following your grow. I find it interesting to see how it will do in a more alkaline soil, like your limestone based soil. I have been to some beautiful parts of France at your lat, lots of wonderful areas. Curious how that strain will finish there.
You may want to edit or remove the picture with the car where the license plate could be identified.