What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Different bur Dynamite

I recently ran into this unknown strain that I thought was worthwhile to share. It's a little different in smell, taste, looks, and type of medicine than the usual special. It's a sativa dominant with a peppery dankness that is a first perhaps. Sometimes, I want to say it's an OG girl with a hazy and kushy guy, but I cannot be sure. Other times, it takes me back to old school columbian. It's effect is excellent for depression, anxiety, stress (to the extent allowable), ADHD - concentrating while doing physical or mental chores (but it's easy to space-out), and can last a long while on very little. At first, it was pure fuel and lemon taste, and a little harsh, but not from the excellent expansion. I'm still holding to the better piece so the fuel will reappear. What made it like a columbian gold was its hashiness and earthly but smooth taste. I think a mazaar cross is a possibility. The colors are georgeous. The hue is mostly gold and the dark blues and greens are outstanding. The T-Chomes were mostly clear and amber. But it gets you with more than three singles (.06g).

I'd love thoughts if anyone has any idea what strain this is as it has helped my medical issues out greatly. I doubt I can find it again but in case I travel, I can ask by name. Thanks.

aaaIMG_0044.jpg

aaaIMG_0018.jpg

aaaIMG_0026.jpg

aaaIMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0039.JPG

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No clue but it sounds like wonderful bud. Bubba kush has a pepper type flavor to it, but a lot of strains have that.

The hash taste is suggestive of a Afghan indica. I think the Colombian Gold was a hash plant from India btw. I smoked the real thing back in 1979. Unknown spice flavor to it.

Thanks for responding yesum. As I sit and wonder how much of an education I can acquire from sitting face to face with someone on any topic, I remind myself to be grateful that the education from the web is present. I say that because after quitting for a couple of decades, I find myself isolated and unable to link up as easy as in younger years. Plus I'm wierd.

The smell has become more like salad dressing, the spicy italian type. Now the other part (possibly the male) to it is a very unique sweet and pungent smell that I want to say like anis (?). There are whiffs of it; but very strong. I don't even remember what anis smelled like and I don't know how I came up with that other than I must have ran across it at some point. But I am confident that it was mixed with perhaps part from lower branches, or they were picked days apart by grower. Some of it just knocks me out while others with more amber chomes gets me going. I wish I knew if that's possible before I start thinking that.

I would pay double for the same CG that the 70's produced. If for nothing else, to affirm or disaffirm my memory of its whole and complete effect. It would be for scientific purposes only, of course.

Went to court to contest a 61 in a 35 ticket and got it reduced from $280 to $155. I had to go to the bathroom so bad thaT the cop let me drive to the police station to use a public restroom (which I kept clean hehe) before I drove back to where he was parked to get the ticket. He must have verified I really had to go so he gave me the ticket and left in a hurry. The prosecutor worked with me.

Latest posts

Latest posts