What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

igrowone

Veteran
I believe it's time for the subject to be broached.
Not saying it's a sure thing, then again it might just happen.
Lots of twists and turns to this road, where ever it goes.
I'm looking for the amateur constitutional lawyers among us.
I think gotchas lie in wait no matter which side you're on.

Badfishy1

I believe it's time for the subject to be broached.
Not saying it's a sure thing, then again it might just happen.
Lots of twists and turns to this road, where ever it goes.
I'm looking for the amateur constitutional lawyers among us.
I think gotchas lie in wait no matter which side you're on.

Another shit on drumpf thread color me shawk’d. All you’ve gotta know is 2/3 senate. Won’t happen End of thread

igrowone

Veteran
Another shit on drumpf thread color me shawk’d
actually no, at least i'm hoping we can talk constructively
can't be much more(if any) poo flinging then is happening on other trump threads
leave our egos at the door and the future will be revealed

edit: posted a little quick while you were posting your thought
conviction not the issue yet, the process being triggered is
and there's many layers to the onion of this one

Badfishy1

actually no, at least i'm hoping we can talk constructively
can't be much more(if any) poo flinging then is happening on other trump threads
leave our egos at the door and the future will be revealed

edit: posted a little quick while you were posting your thought
conviction not the issue yet, the process being triggered is
and there's many layers to the onion of this one

As discussed in EVERY speakers corner thread... yes after 2.5 years of illegal spying and a SC based on known fraudulent ‘evidemce’, nothing can/ will come of it. SB shills incoming in 3..2..1..

igrowone

Veteran
As discussed in EVERY speakers corner thread... yes after 2.5 years of illegal spying and a SC based on known fraudulent ‘evidemce’, nothing can/ will come of it

plainly incorrect, impeachment is a political process
evidence is in the eyes of the people in power
in the house that is dems, what will they do with that power?

Badfishy1

plainly incorrect, impeachment is a political process
evidence is in the eyes of the people in power
in the house that is dems, what will they do with that power?

Not a fucking thing. Go watch Hamilton in PR while the people, the ones they supposedly represent sit at home without a paycheck. What basis do you think ‘impeachment’ proceedings will come from? Collusion? Mueller fucked that every which way til Sunday deleting evidence. Even IF shit gets passed in House it has to get 2/3 in senate

igrowone

Veteran
Not a fucking thing. Go watch Hamilton in PR while the people, the ones they supposedly represent sit at home without a paycheck. What basis do you think ‘impeachment’ proceedings will come from? Collusion? Mueller fucked that every which way til Sunday deleting evidence. Even IF shit gets passed in House it has to get 2/3 in senate

it's obviously not going to be nothing
Cohen is going to be testifying, that is a first step
last step? never know, politics is slippery
impeachment isn't a court trial, it's another animal entirely
the rules are different

Badfishy1

it's obviously not going to be nothing
Cohen is going to be testifying, that is a first step
last step? never know, politics is slippery
impeachment isn't a court trial, it's another animal entirely
the rules are different

Ok man. Good luck w your thread...

Don't let the apprentice fanboy troll you too hard.

He doesn't seem capable of discerning fact from fiction. Which is why he whimpers about Hamilton in PR but cheers for the tens of millions Trump has billed the secret service for golf cart rentals @Mar-a-Lago. He honestly doesn't see it, and if you bring up facts he WILL ignore you.

I'll assume his neighbours voted red too, and we know those states have education 'issues' compared to the blue\wealthier states....Guess it's time to figure out this ignore feature:laughing:

He won't get impeached, but he will leave office like Nixon I think. He is definitely guilty of impeachable offences, as nearly any crime he commits is a high crime. That part speaks to the rank of his office.

I'll give you some reasons why I think he will leave though...

This is my theory. Kinda...I'm Canadian so I don't have to give a shit either way, and there are a lot of other countries I am more concerned about...but;

-From 2003 to 2017, people from the former USSR made 86 all-cash purchases of Trump properties, totaling $109 million. This is a red flag regarding money laundering.

-In 2010, the private-wealth division of Deutsche Bank also loaned him hundreds of millions of dollars during the same period it was laundering billions in Russian money.

-‘Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,’ said Donald Jr. in 2008.

-‘We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia,’ boasted Eric Trump in 2014.”

-According to Trump attorney Michael Cohen’s guilty plea of lying to Congress, Trump was even pursuing his dream of building a Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign with the help of a Vladimir Putin aide.

The bottom line is that he is beholden financially to the Russians BIGLY. And it's obvious to everyone but badfishy and his buddies that Trump is lying about the loans(& everything else)... The theory goes...

1)His kids are involved. His kids will get charged for shit.
2)They will have charges filed at a state level. Mueller has already backed all his evidence up w\individual states. Presidential pardons only apply to federal charges
3)HE WILL LEAVE OFFICE TO SAVE HIS KIDS FROM THE CLINK

~the end~

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm a Brit so don't really care either way - all we can get from it all is the entertainment value out of it - its like watching a car-crash reality show on the goggle box.

Will the car crash - or will it make it thru the destruction derby un-scathed?

- only time will tell.

*Keep the debate sensible chaps - no biting or gouging other members - lol

A

acridlab

Don't let the apprentice fanboy troll you too hard.

He doesn't seem capable of discerning fact from fiction. Which is why he whimpers about Hamilton in PR but cheers for the tens of millions Trump has billed the secret service for golf cart rentals @Mar-a-Lago. He honestly doesn't see it, and if you bring up facts he WILL ignore you.

I'll assume his neighbours voted red too, and we know those states have education 'issues' compared to the blue\wealthier states....Guess it's time to figure out this ignore feature:laughing:

He won't get impeached, but he will leave office like Nixon I think. He is definitely guilty of impeachable offences, as nearly any crime he commits is a high crime. That part speaks to the rank of his office.

I'll give you some reasons why I think he will leave though...

actually, California was just found to be the dumbest state in a recent study..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
it is truly a good thing for this country that public opinion has exactly zero bearing on the admission of evidence in any trial. it matters not that crowds may bay like rabid dogs at the doors of the courthouse. if evidence is gathered by officers of the court, pursuant to a valid search warrant (regardless of the popularity of those involved) then it will be admissible at the trial. if only evidence gathered by friends of the accused were allowed, how many criminals would be punished? some on here would have you believe that Justice is subverted whenever someone they admire is accused of a crime. i say it is better to be accused & found "not guilty" as to be given a pass because of public opinion. an individuals popularity must have nothing to do with their culpability under the law. (see Bill Cosby et al) if you think there are persons more suitable to drag in front of a judge, work toward bringing them to justice. but DO NOT try to bullshit the rest of us into thinking that YOUR guys shit smells like rose petals & needs to be cut loose...:tiphat:

St. Phatty

actually, California was just found to be the dumbest state in a recent study..

Actually, I agree.

Which study are you referring to ?

I'm referring to their response to the 2017 & 2018 wildfires, and their lack of preparation for the 2019 fire season.

Imagine if at the beginning of the 2018 wildfire season, 1000's of Federal wildfire managers etc. had gone on a 3 week vacation (and counting).

Obviously, California was under-gunned for the 2018 fire season.

If there had been a government shutdown at the beginning of the 2018 fire season, there would have been no "Federal Cavalry".

I talked with a retired professional firefighter about this yesterday, about the Redding fire. He said without Federal assistance, they would not have been able to stop the fire from going South & East into Downtown Redding.

The current shutdown is like that guy who crossed Antarctica on foot, throwing out all his energy bars to save weight, at the beginning of the voyage. 110% insane.

It's very wierd to watch a state with SO MANY PhD's (California) act SO DUMB.

If they (California Dems) have to let Trump have his $5 Billion for the Wall, in order to keep the 2019 Fire Season preparations alive, so be it.

These people are roller-skating on the deck of the Titanic.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hmmm ...Yes I reckon that they should build this wall - it will bring great prosperity to all the border towns/areas and many workers - most of them Mexican - Also once built it will create a long standing tourist economy - since just like The Great Wall of China - billions of people will want to come and see it from all over the world as some monument to the betterment or detriment of the USA - depending on your opinion - of course.

As a capitalistic venture to vastly improve the fortunes of border-lands citizens - on both sides - it can be very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi79N4_96ik

Little River Band - Down On the Border (Studio Version)

* There is talk of them funding this wall with what they can claw back from El Chapo Guzman - said to be several billion spondooli's.

Thing is - he's a Columbian and not a Mexican - lol

'Boogieman'

Your not getting 2/3 of this senate to impeach. The republicans in the new senate are even more loyal to trump they got rid of those who didn't like him. I don't think Trump will ever be charged with anything just my opinion. If they want Trump gone they need to vote him out in 2020.

igrowone

Veteran
Your not getting 2/3 of this senate to impeach. The republicans in the new senate are even more loyal to trump they got rid of those who didn't like him. I don't think Trump will ever be charged with anything just my opinion. If they want Trump gone they need to vote him out in 2020.

quite possible, but we do have some history as a guide
Clinton was impeached under similar circumstances
there weren't the votes to convict, but the republicans did it anyway
was about destroying any legacy Clinton might have, scorched earth so to speak
is there value to the democrats impeaching Trump without conviction?
maybe

A

acridlab

Actually, I agree.

Which study are you referring to ?

I'm referring to their response to the 2017 & 2018 wildfires, and their lack of preparation for the 2019 fire season.

Imagine if at the beginning of the 2018 wildfire season, 1000's of Federal wildfire managers etc. had gone on a 3 week vacation (and counting).

Obviously, California was under-gunned for the 2018 fire season.

If there had been a government shutdown at the beginning of the 2018 fire season, there would have been no "Federal Cavalry".

I talked with a retired professional firefighter about this yesterday, about the Redding fire. He said without Federal assistance, they would not have been able to stop the fire from going South & East into Downtown Redding.

The current shutdown is like that guy who crossed Antarctica on foot, throwing out all his energy bars to save weight, at the beginning of the voyage. 110% insane.

It's very wierd to watch a state with SO MANY PhD's (California) act SO DUMB.

If they (California Dems) have to let Trump have his $5 Billion for the Wall, in order to keep the 2019 Fire Season preparations alive, so be it.

These people are roller-skating on the deck of the Titanic.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts