What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LUI Originals from Legends

Skunkenstein

Been growing this Strain for 15yrs🌞🌞🌞

Attachments

• 20181231_101821.jpg
    20181231_101821.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 20181231_101432.jpg
    20181231_101432.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 74

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Yeah I'm jealous. The last pack was just let out of the seed boutique vault a few months ago and I slept on it.

Skunkenstein

I bought these Seeds Directly from Red, when he first started Legends...actually emailed back n forth on Aol...I dont claim too know him...but his Seedline has been a Ass kicker and yeild monster from day one...Iam very Appreciative

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
What smells are you getting off of her? I had a LUI cross I tried to pop a couple years ago but they were old beans and nothing came of them.

Skunkenstein

Lui is about a 9.5 outta 10 on the Stinky Chart...original White Widow being the worst Imho. It holds on too its smell, or gets worse, after dry and cure...i love its smell...loud Nag Champa Incense crossed with dead Skunk...it only travels in glass jars....!!!

Somatek

I remember those massive, trich coated buds well. Absolutely beautiful, this may have convinced me to start searching through my F2's looking for something half as nice.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, you just convinced me.

I've got a pack of seeds about your vintage that I'm going to pop this go round.

jayd

i just threw 6 15 year old lui seeds into wet tissue 36 hrs ago. 1 has already popped and got a 5mm tap root so just put it into plagron light mix. hopefully some more will pop . the seeds were from someone who got them direct from breeder steve and they were tiny little black seeds what i hear was typical for lui seeds

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just threw 6 15 year old lui seeds into wet tissue 36 hrs ago. 1 has already popped and got a 5mm tap root so just put it into plagron light mix. hopefully some more will pop . the seeds were from someone who got them direct from breeder steve and they were tiny little black seeds what i hear was typical for lui seeds

Mine were tiny and black, just like you said.

They kind of remind me of big Poppy seeds they're so small.

Dee.S73

Got mine packs from Steve's hand myself too, back in 2003/4 and Lui were the smallest seeds I've ever seen...
Popped them last year (when I got back to growing after a 10 years hiatus ) along swt 3, Shiska 3 and blockhead but none woke up...
Great strain btw.
DS

Skunkenstein

Make sure too feed Lui some Nitrogen into the first 2-3 of Flowering. Otherwise she will Yellow out her Fanleaves way early..moreso than any other strain Ive grown. If grown properly, she will reward with huge colas, but they are very prone to mold, so break them down to individual buds when drying! Good luck!!

olday

Veteran
Make sure too feed Lui some Nitrogen into the first 2-3 of Flowering. Otherwise she will Yellow out her Fanleaves way early..moreso than any other strain Ive grown. If grown properly, she will reward with huge colas, but they are very prone to mold, so break them down to individual buds when drying! Good luck!!

Thank you much! So far my soul recipe seems to have me covered on the N front, still very dark fans and she has been a breeze to grow so far. Noted on the mold as that has cropped up this year.

Latest posts

Latest posts