What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freebies - 5 plants & 5 strains

elrey

Very nice canopy!

Are you planning to chop them as you determine they are finished or all at once?
Blynx, they will be chopped as they reach their respective maturities. I’m thinking the Pakistan Valley will be the first to go

elrey

Sorry for falling off. I took everything down at day 55.

Final report:

Big Grapefruit (female seeds)- Awesome plant. Finished around 50 days with crazy nacho orange pistils. Solid trichome production. Def sensitive to LED light burn (minor). The smoke is awesome after a 4-week cure. Grapefruit nose, hash like taste. Yield around 45 grams. Medium dense bugs.

Pakistan Valley (WOS)- Dense nugs. Fruity hash smell and taste. Finished at 50 days. Solid trich production. Potency increases with each day you cure. Peak potency with 30 day cure. Smell also evolved as well. Yielded about 28 g.

Girl Scout Crack (Seedsman)- prob top 2 out of the bunch. Not a heavy yielder, maybe 15 grams. Dense, resinous buds with hash kush taste and smell. For the price of the genetics... home run. I would buy a pack of these in a heart beat. Does hermie however. Minimal nanners though, have a few seeds on hand from the self-pol. Purple colors as well, reminds me of the bubba kush structure.

Lemon Candy (exotic seeds)- least desires out of the 5 strains. Issues with hermies early in flower. Smell was awesome first 5 weeks in flowe, fell of the last 2 weeks. Took this one to 55 days. Same can be said of the flavor. Would not recommend. Pulled about 20 grams.

Tangerine Dream (Barney’s Farms)- top strain. Several folks badmouthed this strain on this site but never posted a grow journal. This strain is without question the tits. Pulled about 30 grams of dense, resinous bud. Smell is stupid. Oranges and turpentine. Potency is solid. Now I know why it won the HTCC. Would definitely buy a pack.

Shot out to Herbies, Green Parrot and Seedsman for the freebies. Hope this helps for those who need it.

Currently running a Shit (RKS selected pheno) x Master Kush (Sensi) cross in a raised bed. So far 6 females, day 35 flower. Will post about the breeding project on another thread shortly.