What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Lobby - USA

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
finally this film has been leaked, AJ was blackmailed not to publish it, but the elecronic intifada has gotten it and leaked it. they made one about Britain too a while back.

The Lobby USA Pt1 (The film Israel Lobby didn't want you to see)

[YOUTUBEIF]Y9dv6_h9Vp0[/YOUTUBEIF]

The Lobby USA Pt2 (Film Israel lobby didn't want you to see!)

[YOUTUBEIF]DQfZL9tm2tM[/YOUTUBEIF]

The Lobby USA PT3 (The film Israel wanted banned!) #lobbyleaks

[YOUTUBEIF]7Ixdl7lcLjk[/YOUTUBEIF]

The Lobby USA P4:

[YOUTUBEIF]_1OgxfCT044[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
just finished the first part, man oh man, you have to hand it to the Zionists, they don't mess around, talk about Hasbara, this is Hasbara x 100, hidden camera records them admitting using spy ware to troll all message boards for anything related to Israel. the amount of power they manage to wield as a tinny minority is really quite amazing, they are so organized you have to admire it, imagine if they put all that energy into making peace rather then war.

AJ was willing to keep this off air just to avoid being the target of the same groups they are reporting on. Qatar has a lot to lose and if Israel puts all her energy and influence on it, Qatar could lose the US base. just glad the good old leakers have leaked it, people need to know whats going on. part 2 is about the way they buy politicians in the US. if you want to talk about election meddling, Israel is the mother of meddlers in the US.

St. Phatty

Thanks for posting that.

The ADL has run an ad on my Facebook home page. Guess I will have to comment ...

Although actually that's one of their purposes. Making a list of all the Americans who don't like Israel. Imagine there's similar organizations in England, the B'nai B'rith or something.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i watched the second part, gonna watch the rest tomorrow, lets hope the hasbara army doesn't get it deleted off you tube before tomorrow, lol.

St. Phatty

i watched the second part, gonna watch the rest tomorrow, lets hope the hasbara army doesn't get it deleted off you tube before tomorrow, lol.

Was going to Download it as *.mp4's using Firefox Download Helper.

But it's not working.

It wants to install an .exe titled,

"VdhCoAppSetup-1.2.4.exe"

Not sure about that.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
just finished with part 3

i don't get that this isn't big news. imagine if Iran or Russia was running such a information war against US citizens in the US! i'm sure a lot of this activity is illegal, but if you want talk about meddling in the US political system, you can't get any worse then trying to brain wash the youth and attack those who won't be brain washed with lies and smears as they can't win on any substantive level of the debate.

it's definitely good, that people can see the tactics and the lengths, that the zionists will go to, spoken from their own lips so to speak. good job al jazeera, got to give kudos when you do a good job.

Last edited:

St. Phatty

just finished with part 3

i don't get that this isn't big news. imagine if Iran or Russia was running such a information war against US citizens in the US!

That's why I call the sh.thole nation that's left, the United States of Israel. A reference to the government.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i just noticed that part 4 was actually the one they made about Britain's pro zionist lobby. i found the correct part 4 about the US lobby and replaced it. :D

by the looks of it no one made it that far lmao....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Intelligence + Money = Power - and the power to socially engineer us all - to preach to the herd - thru mental, spiritual and technological means via the media.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
That's why I call the sh.thole nation that's left, the United States of Israel. A reference to the government.

im not that extreme about Israel, i admire much of what they did, i feel the land that they got given originally, can't be taken away, but all the expansion after that is where i question by what right, other then might they stole all that land and why they don't just make it all in to 1 state with equal rights for all, or give it back, one thing or the other, this keeping Palestinians perpetual prisoners 70 years long, in the few villages they have left, all the while suffering under blockade, with scant access to the water resources of their land allowed then, electricity rationed to 4 hours a day if they are lucky, while the settlement not 2 miles away has gushing fountains, swimming pools and 24/7 electrical power. it's the basic injustice of this situation i have problems with. i don't really care how it's resolved, as i say, let them declare 1 great israel if they want, but this 2 tierd system of apartheid injustice has to end, one way or another.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Its totalitarianism, pure and simple - yet again - The Chosen People - it doesn't conform with the ideas and ideals of a modern thinking egalitarian society - such as we like to think we live within - but this ideology - this supremacist neo-religious - Zionist ideology - is and has been driven by some of the greatest minds in modern history - and if you wish to compete with that - then good luck - for you will be dealing with a culture that has used intelligence/finance/education and the knowledge of all history to further its aims for thousands of years.

*As always - its not so much about what we see in the media - its what we don't get to know about that's really going on. Then we might find out - some time later - MAYBE.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it's really sad to see that even main stream Israeli organizations are willing to sink to this level. imagine attacking and destroying a students reputation, because he happens to believe in the BDS movement? not sure it was wise, these things always come out sooner or later and when they do come out, they cause much more harm to the instigator then to the planned victim.

just like the recently exposed British influence group of academics against Russia, now look like a bunch of dishonest shilling twats that sold their honor.

same with those dick heads screaming historically in all the msm about how Russian bots were meddling in the election, all the while it was their own network of fake Russian bots that were actually meddling in the election.

Source of pro-Israel Guerrilla Warriors on Social Media Exposed

By Nasim Ahmed

January 11, 2019 "Information Clearing House" - A number of prominent Jewish-American leaders are funding covert, anonymous campaigns targeting pro-Palestinian student activists, The Forward has found. The Jewish daily newspaper, which has been publishing valuable information concerning the source of funding for these hyper-aggressive and shadowy groups – which spearhead coordinated hate campaigns against critics of the Zionist state – has uncovered the identities of those behind hidden social media accounts.

Community heads and prominent Jewish organisations with a carefully-crafted, respectable public profile have donated millions to fund secret projects targeting students and lecturers, the report has found. On a number of occasions, their blind support for Israel has seen them bankroll far-right and anti-Muslim hate groups.

The latest pro-Israeli group to be exposed by The Forward is the campaign targeting the pro-Palestinian campus network Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP). SJP is said to be the most well-known advocate of the Palestinian cause on US campuses. It has been the target of a pro-Israel group known as SJP Uncovered, which anonymously attacks student activists affiliated with SJP across the country. With more than 100,000 followers on Facebook, SJP Uncovered has gone after pro-Palestinian students by maintaining a veil of anonymity that is said to be all-but impenetrable.

Until now, the source of funding for SJP Uncovered had been a mystery. The Forward has now been able to shed light on the organisation to reveal that the site is a secret project of the Israel on Campus Coalition (ICC), a Washington DC-based pro-Israel organisation tied to most mainstream funders and organisations in the Jewish community.

On its official website, the ICC says that its vision is to create a campus environment where “dialogue and ideas are freely exchanged about Israel”. Publicly, the ICC presents a respectable face typical of nearly all pro-Israeli groups, but privately it is funding one of the most aggressive and shadowy student groups responsible for hateful campaigns against critics of the Zionist state. The Forward revealed that the ICC paid over $1 million in the 2016/2017 fiscal year to SJP Uncovered, in that time also running vicious campaigns against students with the aid of political consulting firms.

Until around 2014, the ICC is said to have been a standard pro-Israel advocacy group receiving donations from the largest and most mainstream Jewish-American foundations. In 2015, its operations changed to “covert, anonymous campaigns targeting pro-Palestinian student activists, often with the help of top-tier paid professional political consultants,” according to the investigative report.

Describing the change in focus, one former pro-Israeli campus official said: “It was clear that the old way of doing business […] was not making the cut, and was not enough, and there was a totally new offensive approach to things.” He added:

The overall framing was [that] the pro-Israel community is no longer going to sit back and let things happen, they are going to go on the offense […] It was very clear that going on the offensive to them meant going after students and the organizations that were bringing BDS.

With the change in emphasis in 2015 towards more aggressive campaigns, the ICC began hiring paid political consultants – including opposition researchers – to work on campuses. It transformed itself into a cog in what is often described as Israel’s secret global war against pro-Palestinian activists, which is operated by a dedicated ministry in Tel Aviv known as the Ministry of Strategic Affairs. Its main function is to spearhead Israel’s overt and covert efforts to smear the nonviolent Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement that is modelled on the global campaign that helped end Apartheid in South Africa. In November, the Electronic Intifada published in full an undercover Al Jazeera documentary that revealed some of the ministry’s tactics. The documentary was censored, allegedly after Israel lobby pressure on Qatar, which funds Al Jazeera.

SJP Uncovered is one of many pro-Israel organisations to emerge from a new consensus within sections of the Jewish-American community. They believed that defeating the global BDS movement was a key priority, which could only be achieved through aggressive means. Such tactics, however, not only risked falling foul of the rules of respectable public institutions, it was bad for their image. The solution for Zionist and pro-Israel groups, both in the US and Israel, was to adopt secretive and clandestine tactics against their targets in an effort to protect their reputation. One of the best known of these operations is the formerly-anonymous website Canary Mission, which posts political dossiers on college students. The site went live in 2015, and has since grown to include dossiers on thousands of students.

A series of Forward exposés in October revealed that a foundation controlled by the Jewish Community Federation of San Francisco, a major Jewish charity with an annual budget of over $100 million, had donated $100,000 to the website, whose work has drawn comparisons to a McCarthyite blacklist. An Haaretz profile of the Canary Mission found that, for three years, the website had spread fear among undergraduate activists by posting more than a thousand political dossiers on student supporters of Palestinian rights. At the same time, the website had gone to great lengths to hide the digital and financial trail connecting it to its donors and staff. Registered through a secrecy service, the site had been untraceable until recently.

While the federation had assured that it was a “one-time grant” that would never happen again, the uncovering of a publicly respectable pro-Israel organisations giving funds to operate clandestine hate campaigns against pro-Palestinian activists triggered further investigations. The Canary Mission was just the tip of the iceberg, as tax filings seen by the magazine +972 showed that there was a pattern of systemic financing of radical right-wing and anti-Muslim groups.

Why was 2015 pivotal to this shift in strategy? Jewish leaders in the US, says Forward reporter Josh Nathan-Kazis, decided to spend significant communal resources attacking college students in that year because there was a coming-together of Israel’s spy culture and Jewish-American mega donors like Sheldon Adelson and Haim Saban. Both felt that the work being carried out by mainstream Jewish organisations was unsatisfactory. Wanting to shift the entire tenor of the Jewish communal approach to fighting anti-Semitism and BDS, major Jewish organisations were called to a secret meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada.

During this 2015 meeting, there was a consensus for a push towards more aggressive responses to BDS. A new initiative, named after Jewish guerrilla warriors Maccabees, was formed. On its website, the Maccabee taskforce – which claims that the BDS movement is spreading anti-Semitism across the world – says it is “determined to help students combat this hate by bringing them the strategies and resources they need to tell the truth about Israel”.

Strategies developed by Israeli think tanks like the Reut Institute became the playbook for the aggressive tactics that is said to have come into maturity during that period. These tactics, Nathan-Kazis explains, called for pro-Israel advocates to “out, name and shame” harsh critics of Israel, and to “frame them […] as anti-peace, anti-Semitic, or dishonest purveyors of double standards”. They talked about “establishing a ‘price tag’” for attacks on Israel and “isolating” advocacy groups that attack Israel, while “organizing regular meetings of pro-Israel networks”.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50915.htm

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
So who's AJ, Alex Jones?

..... and he didn't publish it but 'somehow' it got out???:bigeye:

..... :D

AJ is al Jazeera. they were lobbied not to publish. but someone from AJ must have leaked the finished documentary to the electronic intifada, who leaked it. at least thats their story, maybe it's BS to try make it get wider circulation of the info and covert footage it contains.

White Beard

I am real skeptical of most anti-Jewish, anti-Israel, anti-Semitic content. The reason for this is that when I was growing up I was freely exposed to the Old Way of looking at things, which included megadoses of evangelical Christianity, megadoses of the “plantation point of view” from relatives who regularly referred to “Martin Lucifer Coon” and frequently voiced the most virulent anti-Jewish yet pro-Israel opinions. I was groomed from all sides to take my place in the war to win the Slaver Rebellion *anyway*, but they had me wrong, very wrong: I could see through their shit, so I couldn’t believe in it, and I had too much self-respect to sell lies to the unsuspecting.

That said, I do not support Israel’s handling of the Palestinian population, I think they learned the *worst lessons possible* from their time in the Third Reich, and I support withdrawing financial support from Israel until such time as they reach an honest and equitable and mutually agreeable arrangement with the Palestinians.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I am real skeptical of most anti-Jewish, anti-Israel, anti-Semitic content. The reason for this is that when I was growing up I was freely exposed to the Old Way of looking at things, which included megadoses of evangelical Christianity, megadoses of the “plantation point of view” from relatives who regularly referred to “Martin Lucifer Coon” and frequently voiced the most virulent anti-Jewish yet pro-Israel opinions. I was groomed from all sides to take my place in the war to win the Slaver Rebellion *anyway*, but they had me wrong, very wrong: I could see through their shit, so I couldn’t believe in it, and I had too much self-respect to sell lies to the unsuspecting.

That said, I do not support Israel’s handling of the Palestinian population, I think they learned the *worst lessons possible* from their time in the Third Reich, and I support withdrawing financial support from Israel until such time as they reach an honest and equitable and mutually agreeable arrangement with the Palestinians.

thats really well said. i hate the idea that my criticism of some of the actions by the state, can put me in alignment about certain actions, with people who hate Jews for just being Jews. people who would still hate the Jewish state if it had never moved an inch beyond the 67 borders.

in truth, those are the tinny minority, most modern man understands what the Jewish people went through and never wants to see such a thing repeated, thats why we support the right of the state of Israel to exist, (even if it was born in terror and deceit) specially now, it's silly to think it can be moved or something. Israel is here to stay, the only question is will it remain on a permanent war footing for ever with open conflicts with half it's neighbors, or will it find a way to compromise on the indigenous peoples human rights?