What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

It’s gonna be a lilttle while before I have another harvest...!!!...

I’ll be posting updates on the Bubbas ain’t shit, Triple Nova and Snowman x’s in the mean while...!!!...

zifozonke

Lovely buds there nman....
I grew out 4 nightrider ladies outdoors...they were all winners in my opinion but yours are sexy with those colours...and nice and fat....
Did you find any worth keeping and running them again??
I believe nightrider is now a discontinued line..

nickman

Veteran
Lovely buds there nman....
I grew out 4 nightrider ladies outdoors...they were all winners in my opinion but yours are sexy with those colours...and nice and fat....
Did you find any worth keeping and running them again??
I believe nightrider is now a discontinued line..

Thanx buddy, sure. I haven’t smoked any of #2 yet but #1 in my book is a keeper... or at least worth another run or two but I didn’t take any clones so there goes that idea ...!!!... lol. :).

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nickman, looking great! At the time, CV said the Triple Nova was what he considered his best work. Don't be surprised if that turns out to be a stellar plant. It looks to lean towards the blackberry/trainwreck side of things, in the male.

The front, lower left corner. I'm assuming that is an OGx x Snowman. If so, she's going to be interesting. Bet she smells like garlic and burnt rubber. I'd also not be surprised if it is a male.

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran
Look at that fat bob cola! Is that the ogx x sm? I ran a few of those and liked em.
Yes sir, well that’s just what I wanted to hear...!!!...
Nickman, looking great! At the time, CV said the Triple Nova was what he considered his best work. Don't be surprised if that turns out to be a stellar plant. It looks to lean towards the blackberry/trainwreck side of things, in the male.

The front, lower left corner. I'm assuming that is an OGx x Snowman. If so, she's going to be interesting. Bet she smells like garlic and burnt rubber. I'd also not be surprised if it is a male.

dank.Frank
AWSOME. Yeah, this triple nova is a monster... blowing the hell up... I really like the structure of this plant.... Light will easily penatrate all the budsites... it’s just the opposite of the Bubba plants... with the Bubba plants, a lot of the secondary branching stays close to the main stem... (which I don’t really like)... I like it when all the budsites are easily hit by the light...(like that triple nova plant)... I REALLY wish more seeds made it from the pack of triple nova... I can just tell that I’m gonna really like this plant...

I’ll have to go check about if that’s a OGx seedling... burnt rubber and garlic sound great to me... :tiphat:...
Reveg ftw

Too late!!! Lol.

genetic freaked

Veteran
Those babies are looking nice and healthy. I can’t wait to see these 2 lines growing side by side
I really liked how the male added some gromxdigi to the females he hit just with a shit load more frost. Snow Monkey was by far the frostiest bud I’ve ever grow and I’ve only had 3 females so far.
I would really like to see something that is frostier then the Snow Monkey. I’d bet there’s not many strains that can compete
Interested to see how the OGx and SSSDH do in the frost department

genetic freaked

Veteran
Oh and make sure to mark that plant DF pointed out. That guy shocks me every time he tells me to watch out for a plant and it should do this and smell like that and the damn plant is only 2 weeks old LOL.
He’s been right every damn time too

nickman

Veteran
Those babies are looking nice and healthy. I can’t wait to see these 2 lines growing side by side
I really liked how the male added some gromxdigi to the females he hit just with a shit load more frost. Snow Monkey was by far the frostiest bud I’ve ever grow and I’ve only had 3 females so far.
I would really like to see something that is frostier then the Snow Monkey. I’d bet there’s not many strains that can compete
Interested to see how the OGx and SSSDH do in the frost department

So I’m guessing that the snow monkey is GG4 x Snowman ...

Here they are one more time ...
Group shot...
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Bubba ain’t shit #6 ...
picture.php

Sorry, she needed a drink ...

Newest seed purchase:
picture.php
picture.php

Old Family Purple f2’s (fems) ...
Snausages = OG Kush x Chem 91 (fems) ...
Pine Tar Kush (Reg’s) ...
I’ll definitely be making another purchase from him again... Great customer service and fast delivery... AWSOME freebies too ...!!!...

HAPPY 420 EVERYONE ...!!!...