What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

90W of Love, the Comeback!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks fellas! Appreciate the feedback!

Not sure whats next for the micro setup... maybe test a few of the crosses ive made... got some Blue Digiberry x (Sunshine Daydream x Headbanger) that might have something interesting in there, we shall see... I had some mite problems so Im in the process of cleaning things out and starting a new batch of seeds!

Ill keep yall posted!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
We are back baby!

We are back baby!

So we fired the 90w of Love back again, this time we have a few testers of some seeds I pollen chucked a few rounds ago. We have a few Dreamheads (Headbanger x SSDD), some Dreamhead#6 f2s (the tennis ball pheno) and some Granola Funk#4 f2s (the baby shit smelling pheno lol) and a Bluedigiberry f2 x Dreamhead f1 which is most likely a male...

They are on 1 gallon grow bags with organic soil, probably vegged for 3 weeks and thrown in 12/12. I think most have shown sex. I culled a few males already, some were started with 2 plants per pot, a few of the pots have 2 females as well.. Same setup as before with the lights and ventilation...

We are around 20 days into flower...flowers are just starting to form... I have bent them, lst and supercropped them pretty hard and pulled a few fan leafs. I had some issues with broadmites but I think I got it under control.

This pic is from a week or so ago!

picture.php

:rasta: peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
We are week 7 of the flowering cab, I did have a few issues for a few days with the timer dying and resetting, but that has been taken care of... here is whats growing on.

Bluedigiberry #1 (extreme sativa pheno) x Dreamhead f1, the smell is insane on this one, very similar to the mother, almost looks like a clone from it, blueberry mint candy terps to the max! heeyyyyy

picture.php

picture.php

Dreamhead (headbanger f2 x ssdd) f1

picture.php

Another pheno labeled as dreamhead, but I have a feeling this is a granola funk f2, not sure, we shall see how the smoke comes out... anyways, looks decent regardless of what it is
picture.php

Granola funk F2
picture.php

Things should come out in a week or so! Very excited to see how these testers smoke! These are all my own crosses and so far so good!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
thanks dude, here is some shots of the bdb#1 x dh#10, this one taste and looks just like the mother, sharp blueberry digital candy smell and taste!

picture.php

picture.php

Peace!

The smoke of all these were very nice, the granola funk f2s were very nice, a grapefruit lavender cookie smell and taste on most, some more of musky side with a nice hybrid high!

Dreamhead were also very nice, the more sativa one kinda muted on smell and taste, the other one was very heady and didnt last long... but wasnt the terpiest of the ones ive grown...

Havent decided whats next on the micro cab, so far been shut down but soon to be fired up again!

:rasta:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey guys, doing another round with the Micro setup. Same setup...

Organic soil, same mix as before, however, a bit extra hydroton insead of pumice, pumice made the soil too heavy... and I wasnt too happy with it... I think hydroton working better. 3 Gallon fabric pot, wish i went with a 7 instead, not sure what i was thinking... lol

Im running 1 Chocolate Diesel by Useful Seeds feminized, its around week 3 of flowering. I did fuck up the timer and I had a 5 min light period of darkness which musta stressed her a bit and slowed her down abit... hopefully no nanners...

I did some heavy LST few days ago to maximize light penetration and keep canopy low. Plant seems happy and growing good. She drinks lots of water. Going to add a few blumats the simple ones to it to help with watering.

Flowers are just starting to develop and I think it should be a good run! We shall see, I dont know much of the strain, the lineage is Chocolate Trip x Sour Diesel and I heard good reviews from it, so expecting a dank pheno.

So far not much stretch, plant is very sturdy and stocky and great branching!

picture.php

picture.php

Anyways, thats it for now, thanks for checking it out! :tiphat:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks for the feedback guys! I did go yesterday in there and cleaned up a bit, as well as added some more reflectix around the doors and some pieces of the wall that were missing!

I also checked the label and it seems like we are just over 2 weeks of flowering! Plant is drinking a lot, I need to water it every 2 days... I do have the option of flooding the tray in case I need to go away for a few days, that should give me at least a week of down time, but no plants of leaving in the near future, so we keep hand watering!

I'll post another update once flowers start forming!

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
a quick update... plant is not doing so great, it got pretty hungry early on, or maybe rootbound not sure whats up, or maybe too much light, anyways, its finishing up in another 3 weeks or so... nothing too excited.. I do have a clone from it in case it comes out real nice... smells are more of a fruity sort of gas...

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey guys, sorry though I had wrote the final update, guess not... lol plant was harvested end of November if I remember correctly... Things came out Ok, I havent smoked much of it to be honest, letting it cure for another few weeks before I dig into the jar.

Yields were mediocre... 21grams dried and trimmed. A few nice nugs but some larf as well... Plant wasnt happy the whole way through... Not sure what was the problem, maybe it was a coco soil mix I was trying it, not exactly sure... Anyways, i

Here are some shots..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nugs look decent, smells a bit like blueberry and a bit of OG... Pretty frosty...

Ill do a smoke report once I get a chance to smoke some! :tiphat:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
As for next.. not sure yet. I have a few clones from a mendo purps x Ssdd from Bodhi I selected that I'll either do 1 or 2x 7gallons in there... ill be mixing some soil and hopefully I can pot them up in a few days to the micro setup! Should be interesting, this plant doesnt have too much of a stretch and puts of the loudest strawberry/pinneapple yogurt/redbull flavors... either that or something else :D

I'll update you guys when I get it up and running once again!
Peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts