What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ever been stabbed by a RAY?????

shithawk420

Veteran
Arent you supposed to piss on the wound to sterilize it? Do rays taste good?id fucking eat the bastard that stung me

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
bat rays are red meat..and yes they aint bad eatin....yeehaw..wound healed fine I aint a wimp... btwI do consume apple cider vinegar with the mother daily...

DemonTrich

Veteran
when I lived in the Clearwater beach area for 20+yrs, we use to eat/catch stingray "plugs" quite often. plug the wings to look like scallops. quite a few seafood restaurants got severely fined for selling stingray plugs in place of scallops. I like plugs better than scallops.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
thats been done in lots of other places too...using cookie cutters for different sizes....yeehaw..I prefer bacon wrapped scallops still...lol

St. Phatty

Lol,lol,,yeah I remember some Nicole Kidman film where she pisses on the young dude who had been stung!,,,,s2

I think if I was hurt, Nicole Kidman pissing on me might actually feel better.

I wouldn't mind trying that on my poison oak ! :woohoo:

I haven't stepped on their spine-spike yet, but it's not for lack of trying (jumping around in the surf when I didn't know the whole picture). A few times I have stepped on the edge of their body, and felt them squirm/ swim away.

It sounds more painful than a black widow bite.

From the sound of it, it sounds like the pain of a broken bone or a deep cut, like 5/8 of an inch.

Latest posts

Latest posts