What's new

Thank You Mrs.B!

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
...Thank you so much for taking over the Women's Forum....

As most of you know the last year has been extremely trying for me and I am taking a needed break from being a mod.... don't think I am leavin' or nuthin' :rasta: I am just gonna' be me for a while with no worries and no responsibilities....

Please join me in Welcoming My Wonderful Friend Mrs.Babba to take on this task for us all.... She is a senior member that truely deserves the positon and will do an impeccable job, I have no doubt....

...so...Drum Roll Please.... :dance: Congrats Mrs.B :dance:

and Thank You!!! :friends:

G

Congrat's Ms. B, I know you'll do a outstanding job. Looking forward to your rule with a Iron Fist. Jokin

Ms. G, I hope you have a very nice and stress free break. I know you need the rest. You take care and if you need anything. I'm a PM away. You take care and see you around.
Take care the both of you,
BG

Sleepy

Veteran
cue the bubble machine & fog generator!

cue the bubble machine & fog generator!

Congratulations Mrs. Babba!!
:woohoo: :monkeyeat :jump:

take a few :bis:

:dance: :bow: :kitty: :sasmokin:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys...I'll try to do as good as job as my predicessor...I'm glad to help out as much as I can, thanks again to MsG and DG for thinking of me :D

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
no better peeps to do the job then you MRS BABBA and Ms.G best wishes to you both
and Ms.G i hope you get the rest and relaxation you deserve.SMOKE A PHATTY

Jenna

Mrs. B! Right on! Does this mean we can have a "jam" subforum? j/k

Thanks for all your work Ms. G. You've really made this place feel welcome.

G

Congrats on the new status Mrs. Babba! Couldn't think of a finer replacement for Ms. G, who did such a wonderful job.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jenna said:
Mrs. B! Right on! Does this mean we can have a "jam" subforum? j/k

Thanks for all your work Ms. G. You've really made this place feel welcome.

LOL Jenna, you always crack me up, cant be drinking anything when I read your posts...could be bad for my health :biglaugh: but seriously, thats a great idea, come harvest time [for the vegies] I'm going to do a canning and preserving thread, and we will "jam" also!!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Many thanks to Ms.G for her guiding this Women's Forum during the past year.
She has done a wonderful job! :woohoo:

So, what better lady to take the reins in this forum? That's right, Mrs.Babba, a senior,
well respected, devoted and fair member of this site.

When I originally created the Women's Forum it was with the thought of getting
ladies who were interested in cannabis involved in growing, sharing their thoughts
about cannabis in general (or due to their husband/bf/significant other being the grower),
as well as a place to encourage each other, sympathize, empathize, and just plain giving
ladies a place to gather. Many ladies grow, but some are timid about communicating
about it, so this forum was created to aid in helping connect ladies of like-mind concerning cannabis.

Whether it's jam from strawberries, or Mountain Jam from Chimera, this is a forum
where I hope all ladies continue to find as their comfort zone.

Yeah, we let the guys come in and interact, that keeps things a bit fun too, as long as
they behave. :bat: :biglaugh:

Mrs.Babba, I believe, will do this forum proud and guide it on it's continued course!

Thanks again to Ms.G., enjoy your rest, and a BIG welcome Mrs.Babba! :wave:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you DG :smile: I will try to do half as good a job as MsG did....she really made this place a great part of ICMag, where everyone could come and put their thoughts about alot fo different topics... :respect: ...Thank you to you both :D

If anyone has any ideas or thoughts they want to share, dont be shy, its probably something that someone here has experienced at one time or another...we all have questions especially about the opposite sex...guys dont ask me to explain woman, it cant be done :yoinks: ...thanks again for the honor and cya all on the boards or in chat [which btw has been pretty quiet lately?!?!] ehehe :wave: :wave:

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
Thanks GDW for the well wishes and the wonderful welcome to Mrs.B...
I am hoping for some quiet time and maybe some rest but mainly time with my lil' family here as I have been absent not only from the boards but from their lives too...

Sleepy, ....:jump: always on time when que'd.... :wink: fog machine, great touch!!... you are too cool....

cough_cough:friends:... as always thank you for your support and friendship...

CHUCKY!... you are right, no one is better for the job!!.. :rasta: ....

POMH... thanks for your support and funniness across the boards...

....Jenna, hey girl....The sadest part for me was having to delete that Thread.. you know the one... so much of my personal self was in it and I am continuing to write about Mother's illness and things that lead up to it... so, one of the things I am going to do is make sure the important and informative parts of that thread is re-done and You know why... Much Love to You and yours.... :ying:.....

Storm, love the name and thanks for the praise... :redface:

H3ad.... thank you baby for your support and understanding too as to why I am stepping down from this position... I love ICmag and the canna community at large and this is a personal decision that has nothing to do with anything other than healing from the inside out....:wink:

DG and Mrs.B... Thank You so much for the kind words and praise although I am not sure I am deserving of all that...
........... I am sure though that this is a safe place for Women to gather and lean on one another, laugh with one another and even grow with one another in a multitude of ways.... so, in turn Thank You Dutchgrown for this place we call home....

:ying: I Love You all!!!... and rest assured, the h3ad's will always see'y'around:bongsmi:

HAVE A GRAT3DAY!!!

Sincerely,
Ms.G

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always felt if there ever was a voice of reason around here it had to be one of you to. Congrats Mrs B and Ms. G get back and take care of the family for a bit because we are in good hands while you are away.

Mr.Wags

Latest posts

Latest posts